Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics (20092 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 07, 2015
kunmis1:

Mayb not
I think its
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 07, 2015
MojAyo:
some men likes it dat way

Self slavering
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 07, 2015
kunmis1:

Wen I c u do d same wink

Wen I c u do d same
hahaha
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:
Hmmmn Op oya clap your hand for yourself....

The last pic though... Makes sense cheesy
yeah,it do
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 07, 2015
kunmis1:

Yeye dey smell
U get barbing salon?
hahaha,I dey laugh for here o
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 07, 2015
pretydiva:
D op is jobless. D babe in d pix, is she ur mom ..jst curious tho
whaat
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 07, 2015
kunmis1:

Ur junior sister
But u still dey form Street gal
lol
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Self slavering
okay,bt love is beyond dat sha
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 07, 2015
countsparrow:

STFU... U are one of d reasons guys diss gals deliberately...

Asswipe
thank u
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 07, 2015
MojAyo:
okay,bt love is beyond dat sha

Lol. U got it right tho
It's actually down to choice. And I have no right to question anybody's choice.
As we both know, 'LOVE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL'
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
I tell u,this one strong oo cheesy
kai,dnt be wicked
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If I comment ehn OP go vex hang himself
why did u kept repeating dis comment everytime of d day
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
hebenezher:
to my fellow nairalanders, i need an advice.... Sigh! I met with a
bae on my way to lecture this morning, i introduced myself to
her, we discussed. She even asked about my department.
Hence, i collected her phone flashed my No. So that i can have
her No. Aftermath, i logged in my whatsApp, then i typed to her:
whatsup bae... Immediately she blocked me... One thing i
observed was that. She was very friendly when we were chatting
physically.. Is she upto something? Please i need advice
sorry,she is nt into u,bt u re derailing dis topic now,if u really need good advice,go and open a thread
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. U got it right tho
It's actually down to choice. And I have no right to question anybody's choice.
As we both know, 'LOVE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL'
yeah
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

He never asked for your advice.
Why are people like this?
abi
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:

Lol... The fatter the merrier
hmmm
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2015
MojAyo:
yeah

grin grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 07, 2015
KingTom:
Op your babe is fine grin She get breast and nyash! Omoge manCHESTER ati ARSEnal grin grin grin
lol,abi
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
kunmis1:
Here
Ogun kill u,na my babe u dey flaunt abi. Una 2 don die.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 07, 2015
micktoxin:

Nigga you have issues. How will you feel if someone had said that about your gf?
I pity your girl.
missclassy sort him out.
lol
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2015
MojAyo:
lol,dis ur babe get as she n be o
How ma'am
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2015
BlackMaria:
grin
BlackMaria:
U don toast bread for ur life before?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
MojAyo:
why did u kept repeating dis comment everytime of d day

Na robot
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 07, 2015
kunmis1:
grin
U don toast bread for ur life before?
Ask my black yansh.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 07, 2015
kunmis1:

congratulations... u just won a medal lipsrsealed
abi,is it a problem loving someone who ve some flesh on her body

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2015
BlackMaria:
Ask my black yansh.
D same yansh wey dey smell
embarassed
BlackMaria:
Ask my black yansh.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 07, 2015
dalyricist:

2years now.... . But she got d ring last Dec 25th
I don't no wu ban MA first account.... Mod dey vex cos I get chubby Bae.....
Bad belle mod
Just created this now......
lol,abi
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 07, 2015
dalyricist:

Whoever ask for ur opinion dou.....

Nxt time, try to reason beyond ur anus before poke nosing into people's affairs

By d way, wu told u she's older?

Even if she's, so??
I dey Boro moni for Ya hand take feed her?

Abi I complain to u say I can't cope wit MA Bae.....

Aproko
I like dis,some people just like to hate for nothing sake
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 07, 2015
kunmis1:

embarassed
Still try ask am.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 07, 2015
kunmis1:

Na robot
u also notice am,he likes to repeat dat comment on every thread
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2015
BlackMaria:
Still try ask am.
Na convulsions b dat
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2015
MojAyo:
smiley
MojAyo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.