Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (85858 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 1:48pm On May 10, 2015
I dislike ignorant Igbo wannabe folks. If you need answers about Igbo people then you mellow down and ask coherent questions.
Distribution of a Father's property to daughters is a normal thing in Igboland. But snice certain people puff like wolves and hyenas,i will simply with hold names of the specific towns. You can go and carry out individual researches.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by cococandy(f): 1:55pm On May 10, 2015
babygirlfl:

I like your person and won't like us to get into an aguement because before you know it, some people will say things and try to turn us against each other. My dear lets just forget it. We are on Nigeria after all. kiss
Ihuomadinihu:

Ok. Let's face the cowards and drop Ika and Igbo palaver.
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 3:05pm On May 10, 2015
jpphilips:

Igbo phrase not Igbo name, I don't expect a buffoon to know that.
One thing is certain, you desperately want to learn, only a f00l will oblige you.
when I read the nonsense you type here, I always wonder how old you are.
Guess the national adulthood limit needs to be extended to accommodate people like you.

That was just pure nonesense! As Learned as Soyinka and Achebe are,you wouldn't catch them mixing up nonsensical jumble of words to pass their opinion and thoughts across. That will fetch him a classical F9 in an English class.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by tonychristopher: 3:22pm On May 10, 2015
XKZ:

How do you define "tiny variations"?
Some Igbo communities have heriditary kingship (son takes over from father), other have a royal lineage (kingship rotates among certain families), while others practically elect their Igwes or have them appointed by the state governor.
Historically, outside Onitsha, Agbor and Aro, most Igbo communities do not have kings.

Is this a tiny variation?

just gear yourself

igbo don't have kings so how do they keep and enforce laws
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 3:31pm On May 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

just gear yourself

I expected you to buttress Igbo vs Ibo issue to non Igbos. He is right, outside Ossomari,Arochukwu,Nri and Onitsha,other igbos don't have kings or Igwe or whatever you want to call it.
Communal politics or affairs rests on council of elders- Ndi Okenye or Ichie.
Umunna council.
UmuAda council.
That is as simple as ABC.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by tonychristopher: 3:45pm On May 10, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I expected you to buttress Igbo vs Ibo issue to non Igbos. He is right, outside Ossomari,Arochukwu,Nri and Onitsha,other igbos don't have kings or Igwe or whatever you want to call it.
Communal politics or affairs rests on council of elders- Ndi Okenye or Ichie.
Umunna council.
UmuAda council.
That is as simple as ABC.

It's igbo not ibo

It's because oyibo doesn't have gb in their alphabets but igbo is correct and its like saying ibuzor its igbuzor

If igbo do not have a head how then do they keep laws and order ...it might not be heriditary king but there is a head

Take it now or
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ewuro4: 3:47pm On May 10, 2015
lezz:
Ofu traditionally is a slave, an outcaste that is bought by full bloods. they are denied certain rights although their situation isn't as dire as that of an Osu.

although modernity and Christianity has made them acceptable today. but the discrimination lingers.

WOW.... That's some rough stuff.

Temper justice with mercy biko. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 3:53pm On May 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

It's igbo not ibo

It's because oyibo doesn't have gb in their alphabets but igbo is correct and its like saying ibuzor its igbuzor

If igbo do not have a head how then do they keep laws and order ...it might not be heriditary king but there is a head

Take it now or
It depends on what you are referring to. Head might be an Ancestral founder. For example the founder of Owerri, Ekwem Oha. He is a founder not a King.
Head could be the oldest Man/Woman,example, Ezeugo in Things fall Apart. Head could also mean the village orator or speaker.
In Igboland,''head'' is someone that has an influence to a certain extent. He is not the supreme head, king or voice of the people.
Head could mean a number of elders pulled from different villages that represent the Clan. Head does not stand for a single soul or authority.
I have told you that we run a democratic government made up of different councils or ''house of assembly''.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by oloyede252(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2015
Igbo=bush Igbo=weed Igbo=ibo ibo=vote ibo=igbo
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 4:21pm On May 10, 2015
oloyede252:
Igbo=bush Igbo=weed Igbo=ibo ibo=vote ibo=igbo
Meaning?
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by funlord(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
undecided I don't know what these derailing comedians above me have been posting about, but I think the best way to handle a stubborn wife is through "divorce!"
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by oloyede252(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Meaning?
all this your noise about ibo/Igbo is useless,,,,I can only find fault if the user is intentionally disrespecting your tribe,,,,and mind you in English language there is little or no difference between ibo and Igbo,
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 4:49pm On May 10, 2015
oloyede252:

all this your noise about ibo/Igbo is useless,,,,I can only find fault if the user is intentionally disrespecting your tribe,,,,and mind you in English language there is little or no difference between ibo and Igbo,
Do you want me to spell yoruba as Yorob-a?
It might sound the same to you,but Igbo is pronouced with the /gb/ diphthong. While ibo is pronouced with a /b/. Same thing applies to Drogba. If you write it as Droba,it acquires a different pronunciation and distorts the essence around the native Drogba pronunciation. I don't understand why Africans will write Shevchenko correctly and refuse to write Igbo correctly despite vehement protest from the affected people. That will be attributed to tribal bigotry and intentional defamation.
All my noise? No, the Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture has corrected the issue and Igbo people want to be identified as Igbo.
I don't see anybody writing Iboamaka, Iboukwu or Ndibo,pls respect people's language and identity. If you want me to spell Abeokuta in English, to me it is Abiokwuta.
I wouldn't give you the honour of responding to this topic again. My message is very concised and explicit.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by oloyede252(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Do you want me to spell yoruba as Yoruba?
It might sound the same to you,but Igbo is pronouced with the /gb/ diphthong. While ibo is pronouced with a /b/.
All my noise? No, the Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture has corrected the issue and Igbo people want to be identified as Igbo.
I don't see anybody writing Iboamaka, Iboukwu or Ndibo,pls respect people's language and identity. If you want me to spell Abeokuta in English, to me it is Abiokwuta.
I wouldn't give you the honour of responding to this topic again. My message is very concised and explicit.

OK,fight on ms defender of Igbo culture,, I dey your back,

@op way the topic again lol
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by lezz(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

i have o!!! she and her bitch are sore losers.

i flogged that guy hard on a foreign military thread where he was dissing Nigeria in order to be seen as enlightened. he has never forgiven or forgotten.

he follows me everywhere and troll for vengeance while i troll in response for fun.

did you notice the bitchh craving my "attention" still ?
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by lezz(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

i have o!!! he and his bitchh are sore losers.

i flogged that guy hard on a foreign military thread where he was dissing Nigeria in order to be seen as enlightened. he has never forgiven or forgotten.

he follows me everywhere and troll for vengeance while i troll in response for fun.

did you notice the bitchh craving my "attention" still ?

still feeling the ache between her legs after the rough ride i put her through.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 6:45pm On May 10, 2015
Empty Indecent rants! Keep feeding your bloated dysfunctional ego. For someone advocating decorum a while ago....you simply lost your head and sense of decency. Man ko, Animal ni!
Craving attention? Never said i wasn't gonna quote you or any stupor. You lost the fight a long time ago,these rants are simply irrelevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jpphilips(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2015
lezz:
Still hurting . when i told you your problems is beyond intellectual destitution, it was no troll.

you are emotionally and psychologically maladjusted.

your quackery you have displayed like fried turkey in a show-glass for all to see.

i told you your education never went beyond Google search.

you are only an example of the time- an era where mediocrity is embolden by simple ignorance.

where internet access has passed for formal education.

jpphilips, the time spent on the earth is not an indication you have grown and developed in mind.

you are a sore loser at best,
an intellectual hazard at worse

and an ignorant fraud eager to be seen teaching what he hasn't finished learning.

now tell me how do you qualify someone you met in the internet whose only claim of being Ibo is an Ibo name and an Ibo phrase for her signature as an "authourity" in ibo history and culture ?

How so intelligent you are yet you are ignorant of the difference between a lie and an error ?

At the very height of your educational maladjustment, you claimed to know better than wikipedia and all the world's best dictionaries. i would have taken this for an honest mistake but alas, it isn't the first time you have proven to be nairaland's prince buffoon.

During our tete-a-tete in the military thread where i dealt you a nasty e-cut and exposed you for the intellectual fraud you are (you have followed me here in the hopes of healing your hurts and regaining your lost reputation), you had the scruples to challenge the written works and opinion of a serving Nigerian academic professor just in order to prove me wrong. hmn.

today you are also faulting wiki and current , traditional dictionaries just to get back at me.

Only cheap internet and an availability of mobile phones will make a jungle crab like you cross paths with me.

officially, i usually reach for a stick and allow you climb onto it like the termite you are ,and then fling you far into a virgin forestation where your only usefulness will be to eat and produce dirt in a circle of worthless evolution.

It is a pity after several engagements in different threads none of my greatness has robbed off a little on you.

if you are content with the tittle of being the roach on nairaland who is to say you were not given an alternative.

jpphilips you belong to the dogs and dregs of society.

defeat never parts company with you like stink never part with shiit!!!

lolzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by XKZ(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2015
babygirlfl:

Do you mean Agbor in Delta state, that is not an Igbo town and read your history well because the Obi of Agbor is known as the youngest crowned monarch in history. He was crowned at the age of 2 and remains in the Guinness book of record as the youngest crowned monarch.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agbor

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by XKZ(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

just gear yourself

Nze na Ozo,
Umunna,
Umuada,
Deities/Priesthood,
etc
Igbos were republican in nature
Kings are not essential to maintaining laws, the Greeks had something similar, and the Romans before Caesar (509 BC- 27 BC)

Maybe you should read up Igbo culture, you seem so interested.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 12, 2015
Oh! the tension is gone.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by noblegrex: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Its a big problem here very big,n I guess there's also a big problem that led to it. LOVE. Some women r so so stupid that when u show dem love,they take u for granted. I guess this man has overpamperd n showered her with love right from d bigining. Simple,reduce d attention u give to her no mata aw dfficult it is for u.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by onelife97: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2015
lastpage:

Agreed, women dont appreciate good guys who treat them well but not treating her right is one thing, but trying to replace her is another

Hmmm..... You need to be very very careful!
They call it "The CALM before The STORM"!

When a woman knows you are about to dump her..... and she still or starts playing NICE with you, l can bet my balls that if you are not very careful, you are as good as dead!

For starters, l suspect she just wants you to father another child with her, TWO KIDS means "two things".
1.) She would not likely have the need to have another man, to procreate another child. Its good having both for the same man.

2.) She might be thinking ahead to "child support & maintenance" things. Chasing two different men for that would be cumbersome but you only, you are mincemeat! grin grin

Finally, women who murder their husband, either by poisoning or stabbing, always do it when his guards are down and everything seems rosy and perfect. It arouses less suspicion and makes the job easier.

I really fear for your life, really.
Let me recommend a program for you to watch on SKYY!
Its called "Women who kill their husband".
Thank me later. wink wink

Lastpage!
Thanks for the message.Decision taken long time ago.

Sorry for the late response though.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by onelife97: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
donodion:

Fixed. wink

You are right man.

Thanks.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by onelife97: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2015
boykas:

dude...your wife is doing the same as my wife..even if she found out that am cheating..she won't even do anything,the only thing she does is abuse and neglect. I want to take a decision and my advise is to go to her parent,for 6 month maybe she can change from there..
I was asking my wife, what's the problem and why is she always got angry everyday.and let me,know what am doing wrong. She won't answer you and the only she says is SHE DONT KNOW..this Sunday a little thing got me annoyed and we had a laps. So she said she wants to go to her parent and I need to let go and don't want het to come back until six months..and my baby is 11 months old.. Pls advise if that's the proper thing to do..

Note: I need experience person who's married to comment.. Not cuddle,play or talk to her cuz Av done a lot of things.. Thanks
Well I hope things have come bk to normal in ur life and family.But if the problem persists,let the mother decide who to take the custody of the child because a child is better off with the mother than papa at this early age.
But one thing u have to believe is whatever is urs ll always be urs.
Wish you a happy life and a stress-free marriage.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by onelife97: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
boykas:

dude...your wife is doing the same as my wife..even if she found out that am cheating..she won't even do anything,the only thing she does is abuse and neglect. I want to take a decision and my advise is to go to her parent,for 6 month maybe she can change from there..
I was asking my wife, what's the problem and why is she always got angry everyday.and let me,know what am doing wrong. She won't answer you and the only she says is SHE DONT KNOW..this Sunday a little thing got me annoyed and we had a laps. So she said she wants to go to her parent and I need to let go and don't want het to come back until six months..and my baby is 11 months old.. Pls advise if that's the proper thing to do..

Note: I need experience person who's married to comment.. Not cuddle,play or talk to her cuz Av done a lot of things.. Thanks

If ur wife has been like this,there is 99% possibility that she is seeing someone else and her heart and mind r not with u in anyway.....but be strong and show good courage.Womaniser if u can,smoke party but make sure u don't get carried away.
In this kind of a situation,bi.a tches always the losers.

Peace bro.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Solsoft1: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
HOW TO HANDLE A RUDE WIFE.

The first thing you should know is that you cannot change anybody, so don't try, but there are things you must do that can influence your wife positively in order for her to stop being rude and insubordinate to you as a man.
1. Ensure that you play your role in the house (be responsible) provide, give her pocket money, show her some love and care, take her out sometimes. I assure you having done all this if the wife is still being rude and disrespectful to you, then it's time to take a good action but beating her is not one of it. I will come to that.

2. Avoid talking too much. Make your point clear and be firm in your decisions as a man.

3. Ensure that your wife has someone she fears and respect and most especially it could be her Pastor or Parents. If you have played your role as man and she still proves to be disrespectful, then table the issue before your Pastor or an elder you can trust. Most times some women misbehave because they have no one that they are accounted to.

4. Pray.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Solsoft1:
HOW TO HANDLE A RUDE WIFE.

The first thing you should know is that you cannot change anybody, so don't try, but there are things you must do that can influence your wife positively in order for her to stop being rude and insubordinate to you as a man.
1. Ensure that you play your role in the house (be responsible) provide, give her pocket money, show her some love and care, take her out sometimes. I assure you having done all this if the wife is still being rude and disrespectful to you, then it's time to take a good action but beating her is not one of it. I will come to that.

2. Avoid talking too much. Make your point clear and be firm in your decisions as a man.

3. Ensure that your wife has someone she fears and respect and most especially it could be her Pastor or Parents. If you have played your role as man and she still proves to be disrespectful, then table the issue before your Pastor or an elder you can trust. Most times some women misbehave because they have no one that they are accounted to.

4. Pray.
A possessed lady will still bruise ya balls even tho you do all the above.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jbblues24(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2019
Magnificent work you have here. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.