Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (85819 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 4:29pm On May 08, 2015
Ewuro4:

Logical convo on NL? Your life must be a boring on offline.

Logical convo with riffraff like you?

Hahaha,there is freedom of using nairaland whenever you want. Not your business how i decide to spend my time!
^^ This is what happens when Jambites have free mb to respond to englightened people!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by lezz(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Just man up and accept your flaws. I hate ''Stubborn'' men that never take corrections in the face of overwhelming truth and reason. You can put up that thread and people will still floor you. You want to learn about Igbo people but you practically refused to address them properly. How does that work?
You had this coming!!!

Listen, lifeless one. i know you seek the relevance that has deluded you in reality in the virtual world of the internet where lovelorn and frustrated females like you take up permanent residence in the hope of making a meaning of your oblique existence.

Old hags like you who eat, sleep and breath in a forum usually have nothing going for them in reality.

you have successfully won the most domiciled nairaland rat without even trying.

your intellectual standing is as shallow as your village stream, your selfworth is so thin you actually choke on opposing views.

females like you are often always victim of gender identity crisis with a confusing overflow of testosterone.

i can guess it is that time of the month when you bleed once a month from your eternal injury causing the shortage of blood-flow to your brains. HOW ELSE COULD YOU BE THIS DUMB AND INSECURE ?

village slave without any heritage of morals, family culture or ethics.

A 21st century Jezebel who has all the desire for evil but lack feminine power to see it through.

when i bade you good bye it is because i have concluded that you aren't worth my keystrokes or my time.

you are not even a female, you are just one of the many bad examples of internet mothers will do well to point out to their daughters .

you quote EVERYBODY. Even those who did not mention you. how insecure can anyone be. you automated internet nuisance.

for 2 whole days you have not bathed, washed, cleaned your home or looked after your father

or husband. you have sat behind your screen with a grin from your mouth filled with reeking teeth and and a oozing body from stale sweat and kept typing your idiocy away.

women have achieved far more with a better skill of communication and true feminine grace and manners than your mgbeke and market woman approach.

at the very end the lasting impression you have left is a that of a low breed female from a backwater heritage who used her pepper and tomato proceed to acquire internet subscription to spew rubbish and force-feed people about an opinion you haven't finished understanding.

This is what i wanted to spare you when i bade you goodbye but you still had to quote me when i wasn't even talking with you.

you really are a disgrace-magnet. The gods' favourite.

now slowly climb into your coffin.

the world wont notice,
feminism and "your" culture wont care,
your family wont even blink.

HUMANITY IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.

I believe i have literally e-murdered you. if you have an ounce of shame left in your drooling gaping azz, you will logout of nairaland and go look for your missing moral compass and fix your life together.

i can feel your shock with your gaping lips across this platform.

you just got a sting of the Troll. Now run along and do some weeping, dirty slutz like you don't bother me.

i shan't be giving you a glorified response any further. bye for real.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 4:52pm On May 08, 2015
lezz:
You had this coming!!!

Listen, lifeless one. i know you seek the relevance that has deluded you in reality in the virtual world of the internet where lovelorn and frustrated females like you take up permanent residence in the hope of making a meaning of your oblique existence.

Old hags like you who eat, sleep and breath in a forum usually have nothing going for them in reality.

your intellectual standing is as shallow as your village stream, your selfworth is so thin you actually choke on opposing views.

females like you are often always victim of gender identity crisis with a confusing overflow of testosterone.

i can guess it is that time of the month when you bleed once a month from your eternal injury causing the shortage of blood-flow to your brains. HOW ELSE COULD YOU BE THIS DUMB AND INSECURE ?

Ibo slave without any heritage of morals, family culture or ethics.

A 21st century Jezebel who has all the desire for evil but lack feminine power to see it through.

when i bade you good bye it is because i have concluded that you aren't worth my keystrokes or my time.

you are not even a female, you are just one of the many bad examples of internet mothers will do well to point out to their daughters .

you quote EVERYBODY. Even those who did not mention you. how insecure can anyone be. you automated internet nuisance.

for 2 whole days you have not bathed, washed, cleaned your home or looked after your father

or husband. you have sat behind your screen with a grin from your mouth filled with reeking teeth and and a oozing body from stale sweat and kept typing your idiocy away.

women have achieved far more with a better skill of communication and true feminine grace and manners than your mgbeke and market woman approach.

at the very end the lasting impression you have left is a that of a low breed female from a backwater heritage who used her pepper and tomato proceed to acquire internet subscription to spew rubbish and force-feed people about an opinion you haven't finished understanding.

This is what i wanted to spare you when i bade you goodbye but you still had to quote me when i wasn't even talking with you.

the world wont notice,

I believe i have literally e-murdered you. if you have an ounce of shame left in your drooling gaping azz, you will logout of nairaland and go look for your missing moral compass and fix your life together.

you just got a sting of the Troll. Now run along and do some weeping, dirty slutz like you don't bother me.

Lol,still trolling and sharing your comments.
Mr Man, it is IGBO not IBO. I trashed that already. You can keep quoting me for all i care, you are still a foolish man!
You were advocating decorum but you ended up insulting womanhood. Lol! Keep messing up yourself on this thread,if you had better things to do you wouldn't be monitoring the comments on this thread.
Anu ohia!

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 4:58pm On May 08, 2015
lezz:
You had this coming!!!

the world wont notice,

This is just mere Rhetorics! You will come back and quote me again. Real man accept correction and accept defeat with dignity that is,if you are truly a full blooded male. Such outburst clearly depicts an angry egocentric man who can never listen to truth! Quote me again!
I have met men worse than you,and i put them in their place,so your case is insignificant at this stage.
What have you achieved with your highsounding sentences and combulated semantic so far? Absolutely nothing!

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 5:23pm On May 08, 2015
This is what happens when you have an exaggerated view of masculinity. Every woman that refuses to be dumb becomes an old hag,a cun-t, an mgbeke, a slave, a slut. Guess what? All those derogatory words aptly describes the daft women in your life.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by donodion(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2015
...and I shall follow this thread to the very end..from "How to handle stubborn woman" to " Na Igbo no be IBO" and finally to "Feminism,finazism, and i-no-go-greeism". oya I don carry stool arrange yansh dey view Madness for free...me sef get my own o ....abi make I join?....,Who go gree make I bite am Fess's?? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ewuro4: 5:54pm On May 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Hahaha,there is freedom of using nairaland whenever you want. Not your business how i decide to spend my time!
^^ This is what happens when Jambites have free mb to respond to englightened people!

Hehe ... I'm not disagreeing with you, you can carry stool tanda for all I care. Na today?

I'm just here to call your disgraceful folly for your fellow to see.

This is how you go about threads beating empty chest ontop nothing.

Jambite you say? I will never hire your kind as a janitor here. You're a disgrace to yourself. Empty nûmbhead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by 5minsmadness: 5:57pm On May 08, 2015
lezz:
You had this coming!!!

the world wont notice,

Now this is the definition of EPIC! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 08, 2015
donodion:
...and I shall follow this thread to the very end..from "How to handle stubborn woman" to " Na Igbo no be IBO" and finally to "Feminism,finazism, and i-no-go-greeism". oya I don carry stool arrange yansh dey view Madness for free...me sef get my own o ....abi make I join?....,Who go gree make I bite am Fess's?? grin grin grin

Abeg na because of solution make me open this thread o...no bite bite here o...abi make i run?
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by 5minsmadness: 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
Netsurf, u see wetin u don cause grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe ... I'm not disagreeing with you, you can carry stool tanda for all I care. Na today?

I'm just here to call your disgraceful folly for your fellow to see.

This is how you go about threads beating empty chest ontop nothing.

Jambite you say? I will never hire your kind as a janitor here. You're a disgrace to yourself. Empty nûmbhead.
Sorry my dear! Your contributions are too childish to be taken serious.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

fear of some ladies here sef don catch me...i come forget wetin carry me come here...i open mouth, I no fit close am.

truth be told, some ladies here wouldn't last 2 weeks in a marriage.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ewuro4: 6:09pm On May 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hehe

Ihuomadinihu:

Sorry my dear! Your contributions are too childish to be taken serious.

Yeah Childish cheesy cheesy ... You just lost your touch dear... Buzz off with your tribal posts , we don't want that on this section ... Olodo rabata

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 6:10pm On May 08, 2015
netsurf:

fear of some ladies here sef don catch me...i come forget wetin carry me come here...i open mouth, I no fit close am.

I categorically wrote that my views are for men that believe in oppressing and intimating their wives into submission. There are better ways to guide a stubborn wife without subjecting her to emotional,psychological and physical manipulation. A wife is your equal,a help mate not your footstool. Marriage is not an avenue to display or flex your masculinity.
I have not mentioned a relationship between two partners that submit and respect each other.
I believe people have zero comprehension skills on this thread,you can situate my views outside this context to your own detriment!
Besides,am not maritally linked to any man on this thread,so your fear and whatever has no bearing/influence on me.
There are certain things i have discovered in Men(Nigerian) according to this thread:
1. Men have an overexaggerated sense of worth:your masculinty is a gift that should be used for guilding and protecting ur family not to elicit dumb obedience from your wife.
2. Men find it difficult to accept and take corrections.
3. Men are always right and when things don't work in their favour the huff,puff,kick,curse and cry like a dog.
4. Men believe and practice the archaic European belief of dominating a woman and that a woman has no right to express her views till you ask her to.
5. Men don't appreciate a woman that is opinionated who can point out their flaws.
The above issues could be causing problems in your marriage. Your wife's stubborness might be a silent reactionary action against what has been repulsing her. I am a woman and i know how this happens in marriage,until you sit her down and let her open up her heart to you,you will keep going in circles. Some men consider women as acquired property,after marriage,love and romance is gone. It is now about you,sex and children.
How where you treating her before marriage? And how are you treating her post marriage? All of these little things matter.
Like people say,''There is no smoke without fire''!
And for the rest of the mofos that have been insulting me,that is a good example of how they will stupidly insult all the DUMB women in their lives in the name of displaying non existent malehood. Some of them are so incapable of taking corrections,they will like to engage you in endless arguements even if when the truth is open and verified by others.
I know real men when i see/met them,the rest of the kids on this thread are half a man.
Besides,nairaland is not a good support system to spill all the secrets in your marriage. It does not show responsibility at all. The number of Hypermacho boys and psychopaths here is damn too much. They are hardly a good source of advice to a married man. I will advice to seek wisdom and advice from experience married folks not people that have spent 3-4 years in marriage,that don't even know you to treat a woman with dignity and respect.

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by 5minsmadness: 6:10pm On May 08, 2015
netsurf:

ROTFL!!!

Am sure your wife is looking like a saint now in your eyes after u have seen some people display here grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 6:11pm On May 08, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe

Yeah Childish cheesy cheesy ... You just lost your touch dear... Buzz off with your tribal posts , we don't want that on this section ... Olodo rabata
Mumusco. Can you define tribal? Lol. Stay away,are your mates on this thread? Stupid!

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ewuro4: 6:12pm On May 08, 2015
I'm guessing that girl is new on this section? grin

Na you go pack commot for hia last last , we don't display that kind of rubbish here.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ewuro4: 6:13pm On May 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Mumusco. Can you define tribal? Lol. Stay away,are your mates on this thread? Stupid!

Lordy lord cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by kaboninc(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2015
Una no dey tire?
This place no be politics section.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ralphlauren(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu

Let things slide. Okay? wink
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 7:30pm On May 08, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Ihuomadinihu
Let things slide. Okay? wink

No p. At least,we know the kind of 'boys' being raised in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by donodion(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2015
netsurf:
l

Abeg na because of solution make me open this thread o...no bite bite here o...abi make i run?
OK I don panji.no lelele.na d broses and sweeries wey dey provoke tear thread pieces make me wan become vampire.

I gentle o.

Iluo,lezzy,ewuro...my people na weekend be did..abeg cool off jawe.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by lezz(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Now this is the definition of EPIC! grin
That's the way you place a woman who is no better than a public toilet and a disgrace to femininity.

She is actually so mentally handicapped she thinks herself the self righteous female apostle whose sole responsibility it is to restore the lost female glory.

what a waste of womanhood!

All the time and energy she has employed barking like savage dog in heat, her smarter female counterparts have achieved far more with their God given power of true feminine grace.

IN ALL HONESTY SHE CAME FROM A VILLAGE NOTORIOUS FOR NOT ONLY DISRESPECTING MEN IN GENERAL, THEY ACTUALLY DO NOT STAY IN MARRIAGE.

what she is exhibiting here is cultural.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ralphlauren(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2015
lezz:
[s]That's the way you place a woman who is no better than a public toilet and a disgrace to femininity.

She is actually so mentally handicapped she thinks herself the self righteous female apostle whose sole responsibility it is to restore the lost female glory.

All the time and energy she has employed barking like savage dog in heat, her smarter female counterparts have achieved far more with their God given power of true feminine grace.

IN ALL HONESTY SHE CAME FROM A VILLAGE NOTORIOUS FOR NOT ONLY DISRESPECTING MEN IN GENERAL, THEY ACTUALLY DO NOT STAY IN MARRIAGE.

what she is exhibiting here is cultural.[/s]

You are such a wussy, poosey and hypocrite with female hormones. angry

I thought you posted earlier that you won't be addressing ilu again. So what's with this epistle you are coming up with?

Must you have the last word? Do you realise how silly you look trading words repeatedly with her? undecided

She has agreed to let things slide so you should do the same and keep your feminine side in check.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 8:49pm On May 08, 2015
lezz:
That's the way you place a woman who is no better than a public toilet and a disgrace to femininity.

what she is exhibiting here is cultural.
Nonesense!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jpphilips(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2015
lezz:

grin grin grin please stop e-stalking me to even up after the last whooping i handed you at the military thread.

you are a bitter, deranged soul not worth the debris in a used wine glass.

her bearing a native user name does not make her an "authority" in Ibo culture. at the very best her opinion will be very considered.

again, even if i were wrong- which is still debatable- they will be considered errors not "lies". bearing in mind that wiki and all modern dictionaries and encyclpaedia still use the word in english. it has not even been demoted to "archaic" level yet.

you really have to unfvck yourself from the disease of irrelevance, mediocrity and intellectual nuisance.

I have always enjoyed deflating your over blown ego fanned by interrupted formal education and 5 minutes Google search .

you ordinarily are not worth my keystrokes but since i often troll for fun, whose to say a swamp rodent like you with intellectual destitution aren't worth a passing "mention"?

for the last time stop wasting your life being an internet nuisance e-stalking me.

Earth's reject you are.

"Even if you are wrong though debatable"

Ya!! goats should debate their derangement with you.
So you knew all this while there is a chance you are wrong save for the fact that the buffoonery in you holds tenaciously to an opinion not worth public consumption.
Never mind, the lady just rendered you impotent, bury your hippo face in shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jpphilips(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2015
XKZ:

This is not true.
In parts of Enugu State if a man dies without a son his eldest daughter inherits and her children carry on her father's lineage.

Don't waste your energy enlightening Lezz, he will no longer be relevant if he is enlightened his role as an aggravated Nincompoop serves a purpose.
He reads Igbo tradition from Wikipedia then feel he is armed enough to challenge the status quo.
It speaks volume of his IQ.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jpphilips(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Pls,don't impose your ignorance on igbo people. Ibo is pure trash,a misspelling,a misnomer. Igbo people are trying to correct an error of european colonization and you are shouting unbelievable.
Who is the dunce that liked your comment? lol.
We have Ohaneze ndi Igbo, not Ohaneze ndi Ibo.
Igbo and Ibo are not interchanged,it is totally wrong.

"gb" is not in the English alphabet so you don't expect a refugee like Lezz to know that, since his brain's software needs Wikipedia for upgrade.
Your message is simple and anybody with common sense will get it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by lezz(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2015
jpphilips:

So you knew all this while there is a chance you are wrong save for the fact that the buffoonery in you holds tenaciously to an opinion not worth public consumption.
you call someone an "authority " whose only qualification is an Ibo name.

you claim to know better than Wikipedia and all the modern dictionaries including Webster et al.

phew !!! in your attempt at getting back at me, you threw logic and common sense out of the window.

you stalked me for months and when you did find me, you were too desperate to pull your tact together.

your own logic has failed you, exposing you for what you are.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by lezz(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2015
Ralphlauren:

I thought you posted earlier that you won't be addressing ilu again. So what's with this epistle you are coming up with?

Must you have the last word? Do you realise how silly you look trading words repeatedly with her? undecided

She has agreed to let things slide so you should do the same and keep your feminine side in check.
I kept my words and did not quote her ever again.

I actually left the thread , i only got back in when my notification indicated a "mention".

i responded to the poster and YOUR SWEETHEART had to quote me directly again.

you jump into conclusion and make judgment without having the facts.

you suffer from the same malady as she does.

logic
comprehension
and deductive reasoning are genetically deficient in you inherently.

rushing to defend a woman without knowing the story depicts you as an insufferable wuzzy and a douchebag. captain-save-a-ho.

your type gets wet at the promise of a kiss.

your only place of relevance is the sewage pipes where you get flushed.

and the murky mist of waste will have better value than you in its recycling nature, while you fade into nothingness.

some trained dogs have got more IQ than you do,
ISO certified pvssy-pleaser!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by lezz(m): 1:08am On May 09, 2015
Ralphlauren:

if you accused me of trying to have the last word, what do you say of your girl friend who quotes everybody; who attacks even those faceless people that "liked" a post she is opposed to?
what do call someone that has literally been squatting on this thread morning and night?

you have an uncommon dose of estrogen that has made you just a little dumber than a roach.

look yourself in the mirror and then biitch-slap yourself hard on the face. and say aloud , I WILL NEVER BE A MAT FOR WHORREZ TO TRAMPLE ON AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by lezz(m): 2:17am On May 09, 2015
jpphilips:

LOL! I really dont need to

. you always find a way of killing yourself with contradictory logic as your brain often suffer from chronic deficiency of frolic acid.

if my opinion isn't worth the attention, how did it stir you to quote me 7 times ?

how does a fact that is supported by wiki become lies.

you do not even know what an authority is.

you say she floored me? even in your heart, you know it's a desperate lie.

the both of you are lying in my archive as a troll medal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.