Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 (9957 Views)

Enyimba Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 19th August 2015 / NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Rangers (1 - 1) On 17th May 2015 / NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Heartland (1 - 2) On 14th March, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by Krasid(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:
if Lagos is crazy about football what will you call oriental States?
Do they have the population to back up their football craze?
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by taiocol: 6:51pm On May 06, 2015
Krasid:
Do they have the population to back up their football craze?
its not all about population bro. If not Pillars will be having full house in every home game,

Have you watched the Oriental derby before
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by Krasid(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:
its not all about population bro. If not Pillars will be having full house in every home game,

Have you watched the Oriental derby before
Is Kano a football crazy state like lagos and oriental states?
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by taiocol: 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
Krasid:
Is Kano a football crazy state like lagos and oriental states?
No but there got football loving fellows

Besides kaduna also have the population and football crazy fans but low Stadium turn out
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by honeric01(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
Krasid:
Just another away loss for the fraud called Kano pillars.My prediction of the team being exposed this season is finally coming to pass.All that is left is for them to finish mid-table.

its natural, you hate what you cant beat..i believe you were alive when Kano pillars won all their 4 titles, they did that by winning games that mattered. they won and drew multiple away games last season and seasons before..can you say that of other clubs?

I hope you still remembered what Ahmed Musa did to your darling Enyimba in Kano?

There is nothing stopping teams from going to Kano with cameras and i dont see why 19 clubs cant in one voice speak and expose just one club if truly they win the league by crook.

When other clubs win or lose, its normal but when your nemesis Kano pillars win or lose, you start whinning and spreading beer parlor rumor about the club.

Its no news if a dog bites a man but it becomes news when a man bites a dog so i perFectly understand the cause of your HBP.

SORRY EH.. TELL...if the other clubs like make dem no master their turf dey wait miracle.
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by honeric01(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
For everyone's info..when it comes to crowd, Kano pillars have he highest number of attendance on match day..you just need to visit kano to feel this.

Kano pillars is also the highest paying club side in Nigeria.

Kano pillars pay up to 600k per month to some of her star players and hardly owes.

All kano pillars players got a brand new car from the management just last season.

kano pillars have a basket ball club too

volley ball club

football academy and also handball club.

The best run football club in Nigeria remains Kano pillars..

take this to the bank anytime anyday.

Kano pillars is one of the few clubsides in Nigeria that retain their players for years.. kano pillars sign players for a minimum of 3 years and they hardly sell their players unlike the rest.

Dont hate good things, rather learn good from someone doing good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by taiocol: 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
honeric01:

its natural, you hate what you cant beat..i believe you were alive when Kano pillars won all their 4 titles, they did that by winning games that mattered. they won and drew multiple away games last season and seasons before..can you say that of other clubs?

I hope you still remembered what Ahmed Musa did to your darling Enyimba in Kano?

There is nothing stopping teams from going to Kano with cameras and i dont see why 19 clubs cant in one voice speak and expose just one club if truly they win the league by crook.

When other clubs win or lose, its normal but when your nemesis Kano pillare win or lose, yoi start whinning and spreading beer parlor rumore about the club.

Its no news if a dog bites a man but it becomes news when a man bites a dog so i perFectly understand the cause of your HBP.

SORRY EH.. TELL...if the other clubs like make dem no master their turf dey wait miracle.
What camera are you talking about, super sport stopped visiting the sani abacha Stadium because there staff were beaten and stopped from covering a game. If ss would be stopped who else will there not stop?
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by taiocol: 7:31pm On May 06, 2015
honeric01:
For everyone's info..when it comes to crowd, Kano pillars have he highest number of attendance on match day..you just need to visit kano to feel this.

Kano pillars pay up to 600k per month to some of her star players and hardly owes.

All kano pillars players got a brand new car from the management just last season.

volley ball club

Kano pillars is one of the few clubsides in Nigeria that retain their players for years.. kano pillars sign players for a minimum of 3 years and they hardly sell their players unlike the rest.

What's your club annual budget and name of the player receiving 600+
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by honeric01(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:

What camera are you talking about, super sport stopped visiting the sani abacha Stadium because there staff were beaten and stopped from covering a game. If ss would be stopped who else will there not stop?

Pick another lie, heartland beat up a ref and officials..did that stop camera from going there? (the ref is currently dead.)

same with Enyimba, kwara united..we have had violence in these stadiums..how come supersports still go there?

pray tell, which season did Kano pillars beat up camera men? i need to know so as to expose your lies and to also show you why una lies no get leg..remember Pillars have 10 years home wins..so except u are saying for the past 10 years, no match has been covered by camera men in kano..i am waiting for you..

Btw, i started following the league full time in 2007 and became pillars supporter in 2008 so you should know i aint just a novice when it comes to the workings of the league.
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:

About 600 million naira..cant put a round figure on it..

Go and check how much Rabiu collect and also our veteran goal keeper..theophilous
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by uduokirika1(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:

I don't really know what's happening but have been in the stadium just once this season but I just wish there will ban a team to calabar maybe Gabros

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IN YOUR DREAM ABI?
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by crownprince102: 7:58pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:

I don't really know what's happening but have been in the stadium just once this season but I just wish there will ban a team to calabar maybe Gabros
Is it because of the early gra gra Gabros dey form....

Na so Taraba start, remember.
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by crownprince102: 8:17pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:
liberation Stadium have it, and if akwa United did move to that akwa Stadium there would
LED lightning advertisement board?

You dey make me laugh, Show me the pix pls.
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by crownprince102: 8:20pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:
if Lagos is crazy about football what will you call oriental States?

Are you comparing the football culture in Lagos with the oriental state? Iffa hear
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by crownprince102: 8:31pm On May 06, 2015
honeric01:

volley ball club

Seems you don't even know Pillars well.

Players like Theophilus Afelokhai, Gambo Muhammed, Rabiu Ali and Umar Zango earns above N1 million. More reason foreign clubs don't chase them except they are ready to pay the fee.

Even Players of Rangers earns N250,000 to N600,000. Clubs like Shooting Star, Gabros, Rangers, Enyimba, etc pays player high salary but they do owe them wages by not paying on time.
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by crownprince102: 8:33pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:

Rabiu Ali, Theo Afelokhai, Gambo Muhammed receives above a million naira.

Pillar annual budget is N600 million.
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by honeric01(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:

Players like Theophilus Afelokhai, Gambo Muhammed, Rabiu Ali and Umar Zango earns above N1 million. More reason foreign clubs don't chase them except they are ready to pay the fee.

Even Players of Rangers earns N250,000 to N600,000. Clubs like Shooting Star, Gabros, Rangers, Enyimba, etc pays player high salary but they do owe them wages by not paying on time.

No pillars player earn 1 million bro..the info i posted is straight from the PRO of KP. Lets not misinform people.
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by taiocol: 9:37pm On May 06, 2015
honeric01:

About 600 million naira..cant put a round figure on it..

Go and check how much Rabiu collect and also our veteran goal keeper..theophilous
Where am I supposed to check it out
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by honeric01(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:
Where am I supposed to check it out
Both collects #600-#650k.
source: KP Media offer.
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by taiocol: 9:50pm On May 06, 2015
honeric01:

Pick another lie, heartland beat up a ref and officials..did that stop camera from going there? (the ref is currently dead.)

same with Enyimba, kwara united..we have had violence in these stadiums..how come supersports still go there?

pray tell, which season did Kano pillars beat up camera men? i need to know so as to expose your lies and to also show you why una lies no get leg..remember Pillars have 10 years home wins..so except u are saying for the past 10 years, no match has been covered by camera men in kano..i am waiting for you..

Btw, i started following the league full time in 2007 and became pillars supporter in 2008 so you should know i aint just a novice when it comes to the workings of the league.
It happened around 2012/2013 season, there were forced to stop cause the attack was not once or twice coupled with the attacks in the north.

When enyimba and kwara did same thing thing there were banned from there home ground, points deducted and fined but Pillars was only banned to Abuja

Madrid holds rocord for the longest unbeaten run in Europe but no one is going to brainwash me into believing that madrid didn't cheat within those period same way no one is going to brainwash me that Pillars cheated in all home fixtures for .
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by taiocol: 9:50pm On May 06, 2015
uduokirika1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IN YOUR DREAM ABI?
Nope
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by taiocol: 9:53pm On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:

LED lightning advertisement board?

You dey make me laugh, Show me the pix pls.
Am talking about led scoreboard
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by uduokirika1(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:

Is it because of the early gra gra Gabros dey form....

Na so Taraba start, remember.
i laff u in Arabic Gra Gra na him dey take beat u carry super cup abi?
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by uduokirika1(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:

Gabros owe salary? Dat was in the 90s
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by honeric01(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2015
taiocol:

It happened around 2012/2013 season, there were forced to stop cause the attack was not once or twice coupled with the attacks in the north.

When enyimba and kwara did same thing thing there were banned from there home ground, points deducted and fined but Pillars was only banned to Abuja

Madrid holds rocord for the longest unbeaten run in Europe but no one is going to brainwash me into believing that madrid didn't cheat within those period same way no one is going to brainwash me that Pillars cheated in all home fixtures for .

Who and who played that match?

Are you saying Kano pillars is as strong and influential in the NPL than Enyimba and other established names?

you mean Kano pillars influence can be compared to that of Real Madrid of old who happened to be the political and economic capital of Spain during that era and even till now?

Are you saying Kano pillars has mouth more than all the other 19 teams combined?

lastly, before 2012/2013, were there no camera coverage at the stadium?
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by crownprince102: 12:06am On May 07, 2015
uduokirika1:
i laff u in Arabic Gra Gra na him dey take beat u carry super cup abi?
That one na story.....
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by crownprince102: 12:08am On May 07, 2015
uduokirika1:
Gabros owe salary? Dat was in the 90s
I know Gabros don't owe now but they do when Gabriel Chukwuma still owns them.

The major victim in that list was enyimba.
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by crownprince102: 2:34am On May 07, 2015
honeric01:

No pillars player earn 1 million bro..the info i posted is straight from the PRO of KP. Lets not misinform people.
No Player? I see.

You stated you got the info from the PRO of KP. I want you to know that the PRO is certain working and guilded by a code of conduct which he must perfectly take to. One of this is releasing private, secret or sensitive document to the public.

I 'm very sure Kano Pillar's PRO won't give you the actual amount any of the club's player earns as salary, match bonuses and sign on fees. We can only get speculations and verdict just like yours.

Though I don't have any information of Kano Pillars' senior players wages but I guess common sense and perfect think does it all. Just check the simple analysis below.

Do you know Gambo Muhammed has turned down several clubs for Kano Pillars stay such Club African of Tunisia, Iranian Zob Ahan Isfahan, etc?

Gambo Muhammed and Kano Pillars turned down an offer from Iranian Club Zob Ahan Isfahan on July 2013. The detail of the contract goes thus:

Transfer fee: $150,000
Contract Duration: 2 years
Starting from: July 1, 2013
Ending on: June 30, 2015
Player Wages: $200,000 ($100,000/annum).

$1 = N160 (as at then)
$100,000 = N16,000,000/annum
$200,000 = N32,000,000 (entire duration).

The offer was rejected by both the player and his club Kano Pillars outrightly even though the club was deperate to sign him.
http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=10008

Club African also made a bid for Gambo Muhammed that same year but it fell through also. Before accepting Club Africain's price, Pillars had rejected bid from a chinese and Saudi Arabian Club.
This was the details in the contract with Club Africain.

Transfer Fee: $300,000
Contract Duration: 3 years
Ending on: June 30, 2016.
Player Wages: $360,000 ($120,000/annum, $10,000/month) excluding bonuses.

$10,000 = N1,600,000/month
$120,000 = N19,200,000/annum
$360,000 = 57,600,000 (entire duration).
There were speculation and rumour he rejected the contract due to wages disagreement with Club Africain after Pillars accepted the bid.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/gambos-transfer-to-africaine-pillars-to-get-n48m/

Are you telling me Gambo rejected all this bumper package to earn N600,000 a month with Pillars.
Before we think of not mis-informing pple, we should think if we are informed ourselves.

Sunday Mba rejected CA Bastia summer of 2013 bid due to small wages. Bastia offered him €100,000 a year.

€1 = N200
€100,000 = N20,000,000

Wolves boss as at that time and the now NFF boss, Amaju Pinnick claims that the sum was even less than what he earned at Wolves.
http://harmonysport..com/2013/09/wolves-reject-mbas-slavery-bastia-deal.html

Rasheed Olabiyi played for Enyimba for 7 years and when he was leaving the club is owing him N15 million which Enyimba hasn't paid until this moment. How come?
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/3sc-pillars-wolves-chase-olabiyi/203146/

Abdullah Shehu also turned down this bumper contract from Al Orubah of Saudi Arabia before Joining Qatari Al Qudasia.

With this I believe whether with Match bonus and sign on fees or not. Pillars and other big clubs pay their senior players enormously. Paying on time is the problem i see with it. Afterall, Afelokhai told npfl.com that; "Pillars pays with what some players earn in europe or more. I 'm also happy staying because of the fan......"

The N600,000 is a fallacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by uduokirika1(m): 6:49am On May 07, 2015
crownprince102:

That one na story.....
super story abi? *** in Phyno's voice** o ge me gi vuuum n'anya
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by Krasid(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2015
taiocol:

Don't mind that guy.He is a biased pillars fan.
Re: NPFL: Shooting Stars Vs Kano Pillars (0 - 1) On 6th May 2015 by honeric01(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2015
crownprince102:

No Player? I see.

You stated you got the info from the PRO of KP. I want you to know that the PRO is certain working and guilded by a code of conduct which he must perfectly take to. One of this is releasing private, secret or sensitive document to the public.

I 'm very sure Kano Pillar's PRO won't give you the actual amount any of the club's player earns as salary, match bonuses and sign on fees. We can only get speculations and verdict just like yours.

Though I don't have any information of Kano Pillars' senior players wages but I guess common sense and perfect think does it all. Just check the simple analysis below.

Do you know Gambo Muhammed has turned down several clubs for Kano Pillars stay such Club African of Tunisia, Iranian Zob Ahan Isfahan, etc?

Gambo Muhammed and Kano Pillars turned down an offer from Iranian Club Zob Ahan Isfahan on July 2013. The detail of the contract goes thus:

Transfer fee: $150,000
Contract Duration: 2 years
Ending on: June 30, 2015
Player Wages: $200,000 ($100,000/annum).

$1 = N160 (as at then)
$100,000 = N16,000,000/annum
$200,000 = N32,000,000 (entire duration).

The offer was rejected by both the player and his club Kano Pillars outrightly even though the club was deperate to sign him.
http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=10008

Club African also made a bid for Gambo Muhammed that same year but it fell through also. Before accepting Club Africain's price, Pillars had rejected bid from a chinese and Saudi Arabian Club.
This was the details in the contract with Club Africain.

Transfer Fee: $300,000
Contract Duration: 3 years
Ending on: June 30, 2016.
Player Wages: $360,000 ($120,000/annum, $10,000/month) excluding bonuses.

$10,000 = N1,600,000/month
$120,000 = N19,200,000/annum
$360,000 = 57,600,000 (entire duration).
There were speculation and rumour he rejected the contract due to wages disagreement with Club Africain after Pillars accepted the bid.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/gambos-transfer-to-africaine-pillars-to-get-n48m/

Are you telling me Gambo rejected all this bumper package to earn N600,000 a month with Pillars.
Before we think of not mis-informing pple, we should think if we are informed ourselves.

Sunday Mba rejected CA Bastia summer of 2013 bid due to small wages. Bastia offered him €100,000 a year.

€1 = N200
€100,000 = N20,000,000

Wolves boss as at that time and the now NFF boss, Amaju Pinnick claims that the sum was even less than what he earned at Wolves.
http://harmonysport..com/2013/09/wolves-reject-mbas-slavery-bastia-deal.html

Rasheed Olabiyi played for Enyimba for 7 years and when he was leaving the club is owing him N15 million which Enyimba hasn't paid until this moment. How come?
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/3sc-pillars-wolves-chase-olabiyi/203146/

Abdullah Shehu also turned down this bumper contract from Al Orubah of Saudi Arabia before Joining Qatari Al Qudasia.

With this I believe whether with Match bonus and sign on fees or not. Pillars and other big clubs pay their senior players enormously. Paying on time is the problem i see with it. Afterall, Afelokhai told npfl.com that; "Pillars pays with what some players earn in europe or more. I 'm also happy staying because of the fan......"

The N600,000 is a fallacy.

oga leave story, what makes you think sharing how much a player earns is wrong? in this football age? oga you just fall my hand with this comment.

The evening Kano pillars won the league, Kelechi Nkoro of 99.3 Nigeria info put a call through to Kano pillars PRO ..questions were asked and he relayed all the info i posted before..

you make it sound like its because of money players move around? when you not around when a club in tunisia and egypt wanted to sign Gambo? he went for trials but was never picked..

you think #1million naira per month can keep a player from playing abroad? you think its because of that? sometimes i hardly argue on issues because too many "i too know" comments fly around... you are reeling out amount as if its that easy to move from one club in Nigeria to a reputable one outside.

unless you can prove that kano pillars truly pay their players #1 million Naira, then i see all you wrote as beer parlor tales..

What is secret about how much a player earns? what kinda statement is this? dont you know how much all players in Europe earn? you see why i said only Kano pillars is run almost at the same level with foreign clubs..

Funny enough, you in one place said its wrong and unprofessional to reveal how much a player is paid, in the other hand, you listed what was to be paid to these players in their potentials clubs.
isnt that ironic? Kano pillars is a standard club not your traditional Nigerian backyard clubs.

You listed the amount the so called clubs wanted to pay these players, did you list the conditions, walfare, playing time and other in-between issues? you think moving abroad is all about the money? most of the players that moved abroad from our league, what happened to them? most have never smelt the national team or move to a better clubside..some ended their career because of the initial greed for the money.

Before the accident, Gambo mohamed went for trials but was never picked. its not about the money, afterall players move from well paying clubs to less paying clubs..true or false?

your mushroom club hardly reveal how much they pay their players which makes them a substandard club..your club should be compared with football academy..

If you doubt the figure i placed, then call kelechi nkoro of 99.3 Nigeria info so as to get KP pro's number.

KP no longer pays sign on fee, what they pay is match bonuses and monthly salary.

match bonuses range from 20k to 40k which is paid regularly and salary ranges between 150k to 650k depending on the players.. anything different from this is pure fairlytale from your childhood storybook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAF Champions League: Akwa Utd, Rivers Utd On The Verge Of Qualification / Why Is The Coach Always Blamed For The Incompetence Of The Players / Neymar Rape Case Dropped Over Lack Of Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.