Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife (2215 Views)

If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by MrCrackles(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2009
tope2000:

Lol . . . . . grin cheesy grin grin grin
Nigga what nonsense are u talking abt?  tongue 
Dont lemme wash ur dirty laundry on Nl abeg angry tongue cheesy
30 secs man cry cheesy

When you finish washing it, make sure you add fabric softner and conditioner and iron them properly!

30seconds man me abi? ask your best friend, she will tell u what i can do to people who know what to do cheesy

Your head like Agbalumo
!! tongue
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by tope2000(f): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

When you finish washing it, make sure you add fabric softner and conditioner and iron them properly!

30seconds man me abi? ask your best friend, she will tell u what i can do to people who know what to do cheesy

Your head like Agbalumo
!! tongue

Lol . . . . . .  ur head too like garden-egg tongue
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by nyarnyar: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2009
lol, wooowww talk about airing your business on
but if i were a boiy i would chose a nagging wife,
isnt there a saying that syas the way to a mans heart is through his stomach!?!
i dont know but maybe its just me, i LOVE my food!!!
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by afiamanu(f): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2009
nyarnyar:

my friend its not only you -oooo , but i must agree with you i would choose a nagging wife over a bad cook!
Food All Day Every Day!!lol
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2009
nyarnyar:

lol, wooowww talk about airing your business on
but if i were a boiy i would chose a nagging wife,
isnt there a saying that syas the way to a mans heart is through his stomach!?!

it will come a time the woman will so nag you that the food will become sawdust on ur tongue. grin
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by tope2000(f): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2009
davidylan:

it will come a time the woman will so nag you that the food will become sawdust on ur tongue. grin

Lol . . . . . listen to david he has experienced it b4 cheesy
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by Pepeye(f): 12:48am On Feb 06, 2009
Ironically it’s easier to first detect a bad cook than a nagging wife

You just have to marry a “nagging wife” in order to find out that she nags
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by inspiredm(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2009
chiogo:
Dude, what has being promiscuous/loose gotta do with being a bad-cook or nagging wife?? I hope you know the meaning to those words because I don't see their correlation to the topic. undecided

I was replying to Sauron, if you read his earlier post you'll get the drift ( Promiscuous & Loose were as related to how Our naija Sistas have drifted away from the Culture of Our ForeFathers cheesy not the Literal meaning )

~Sauron~:

U couldn't have spewed it better.
These days, it's a MUST for a man marrying any Naija sister to be in the labour room.
Of course, that is the only moral lesson they picked from watching ER + Sex n the City. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I want my Perfect Naija Woman, it cant be Better anywhere  grin grin
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by amebono14: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2009
the kinda threads dat pple open up dis days surprise me undecided
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by hollandis(f): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2009
None- better to be alone

amebo no.1:

the kinda threads dat pple open up dis days surprise me undecided
amebo e shora yi o
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by amebono14: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2009
hollandis:

None- better to be alone
amebo e shora yi o

them send u?
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by hollandis(f): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2009
amebo no.1:

them send u?
I didnt mean any harm in my previous entry
one luv wink
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by ogazi007(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2009
Nagging wife,offcourse she must step down for me,cos i could be immovable most a times.
if u have not learn how to cook in your mother's house,u are on ur own,as i will never allow u to poison me with ur bad cooking skills.
all african women should learn how to cook period
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by joyblinks(f): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2009
to all of you who claims you can stay with a bad cook

hw will u feel coming back home from work hungry and tired, when u get to the house, there is no food to eat, meanwhile, your wife has been at home. or you going out to work in the morning without a food in ur stomach. always branching mr. biggs when u knw u are married? hw will u feel?
or
u invite some friends over to the house for lauch or dinner or something and they come and eat a bad meal.

a woman who neva knew hw to cook in her mother's house might neva know how to cook again, even if u take her to cathering school, she will be cooking your meal with time. put pepper in 5mins time, onion 2mins time and all that,  and at the end of the day, nothing good comes up.

if i were to be a man, i will go with a nagging wife becos, by the time she nags a day and u walk out of the house and probably come back home late with your stomach filled. thereby rejecting her food. by the time u do this in 5 days, she go come back to her sense.

there is nothing that pains a woman most than for her husband to stay out late and rejecting her food for no reason.
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by afiamanu(f): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2009
yup yup, a nagging wife you can always do what she likes to get her to stop nagging or just shut her up with some lovinn
but i cannot deny!! some nagging wives can be devil re-incarnated!!
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by Grizzly(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2009
Nagging wife!
I'd always have my earphones on. cool
I dont compromise my stomach, and no patience for a culinary school.
But seriously, i'd rather not marry
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by Czarskit(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2009
I'd prefer a bad cook that nags!
Then I'll av a gud reason to giv her a black eye (2 perhaps), then see how she'll cope with a 'poorly-fed, angry, black man'!
I doubt if she'll be in my house long enuff 2 narr8 her ordeal. . .
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
~Sauron~:

Don't be shocked. . . . .These qualities are relative.
A good cook to you might be appaling to me and what u consider as nagging may appear as TLC to me.
Majority of the chics these days are neither good cooks or something to write home about as far as nagging is concerned.
Civilisation has turned em from ideal women to serial wankers.

Lmao!!!
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by titefred: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
nagging wife is better cause i can tame her with romance. but abad cook will make me hate my own home and resort to eating in hotels which is never my choice
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
titefred:
nagging wife is better cause i can tame her with romance. but abad cook will make me hate my own home and resort to eating in hotels which is never my choice

i replied your pm
Re: Bad Cook Or A Nagging Wife by calabardick(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
joyblinks:
guys:::::;

a bad cook or a nagging wife, which can u accomodate?
bad cook brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Do Girls Want God Fearing Men? / Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental / Romantic Notion & Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.