Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? (2911 Views)

How Do I Cope With This? / She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? / She Likes Romance, But Not Sex. How Do I Cope With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Dolypson04(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2015
What should I say? Op seems u need some help. Not mocking u, just bn serious.
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Dannidom(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2015
Dolypson04:
What should I say? Op seems u need some help. Not mocking u, just bn serious.
yeah the guy is damn serious he really needs some help and he need it fast
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by semitunde: 11:17am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Vain foo.l.

What intelligent woman would want a pretty face with an IQ of a baby goat? grin

Lol. Justfollowit. Have you met ilekeh? Sometimes I wonder if people are not made in twos. smiley
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by kathykathy(f): 11:19am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

Wow i am the vain one? U need to see how girls treat me like im some pretty object, no real likeness for me just my pretty face. Thats why i turned out this way
guy i knw how u feel,,jst calm down,,,Jesus still loves u without ur looks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by kathykathy(f): 11:23am On May 06, 2015
if ur personality is friendly nd welcoming,dat shld be anoda reason for pple to like u,,,,i bet u girls hate guyz with pride nd arrogance,,,jst continue being ur self.
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by zealot4me(f): 11:28am On May 06, 2015
op u r cute but do u v something beta to offer?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 06, 2015
semitunde:

Lol. Justfollowit. Have you met ilekeh? Sometimes I wonder if people are not made in twos. smiley

grin grin

What do you think of me?
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

Have u seen how pretty i am? Dirty girl till u die u can never date a guy as handsome as me, so go settle with an ugly/average looking dude. Skank
Fake pic.
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
@justmag @babe2sure @blebleswag now that i have posted my pics i can bet most of u are feeling like trash that u all are, i am pretty and u all are not
You opened a thread so you could show your pics
grin grow up or go home

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by pretydiva(f): 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
Really dunno wat 2 say. Buh lemme jst read comments
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by NemB: 6:07pm On May 06, 2015
Loooooool. This guy
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by semitunde: 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

grin grin

What do you think of me?

You have similar online xteristics to hers.

The bravado, part insultive part meaningful post.

I do hope you're still in school or working online, else something I cant put my hands on yet isn't right.

I don't want to accept that you enjoy what you do online ALL the time ( the insults I mean); I would want to think you're just catching your fun, but that would be naive. You come across as more intelligent than that. There might just be a more deep seated reason for your lash outs sometimes.

Post a pic? A recent one. I can read the expression to get much more info ( no matter how much you may hide it behind a smile or frown) cheesy

You tend to hold feminist views but just like the other handle I mentioned, you ultimately don't give tosh about the those views if they don't match your personal convictions...and when ppl touch on those convictions is when the witch in you sometimes comes out tongue

Have fun though...
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 06, 2015
semitunde:

You have similar online xteristics to hers.

The bravado, part insultive part meaningful post.

I do hope you're still in school or working online, else something I cant put my hands on yet isn't right.

I don't want to accept that you enjoy what you do online ALL the time ( the insults I mean); I would want to think you're just catching your fun, but that would be naive. You come across as more intelligent than that. There might just be a more deep seated reason for your lash outs sometimes.

Post a pic? A recent one. I can read the expression to get much more info ( no matter how much you may hide it behind a smile or frown) cheesy

You tend to hold feminist views but just like the other handle I mentioned, you ultimately don't give tosh about the those views if they don't match your personal convictions...and when ppl touch on those convictions is when the witch in you sometimes comes out tongue

Have fun though...

OMG! You are VERY GOOD

I am still in school grin

I don't enjoy it all the time but I do start to enjoy it when I am dealing with mentally ill monikers like searching4lov.e and Mrinquisi.tive. Some nee to realize that life is not all about them and they hold an obligation to the world to make judicious use of their brains. And when they don't, I can be very unforgiving.

I try to seperate my personal convictions (religiously, culturally and upbringing influenced) from my objectively held views. I also present my views as such. I detest it when people try to attack my persoanl views, I believe the only criticism they should be subjected to, is mine criticsm and when people fail to realize it. It makes me mad.
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by MrDojo(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ugly muche-muche tin.

ugly "muche-muche" its heard d@ word.... cheesy
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Tinalex(f): 8:18pm On May 06, 2015
This one wey look like plastic spoon tongue . But for real; if you truly know who you are,you won't give a f/uck bout what any1 think bout you.
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 06, 2015
pretydiva:
Really dunno wat 2 say. Buh lemme jst read comments

Lol admit u like me
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by limamintruth: 8:50pm On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
Why are people so shallow? Imagine waking up to realise that people only like u for u goodlooks, how would u feel? Wont u hate people...? What kind of world do we live, i cant even date any girl because i dont believe they will like me for me just my appearance. Even my own mother brothers and sisters only like me for my looks, God forbid anything happen to my face u need to see how their love for me depreciates to 2/100 . Thats why im so mean, if u are a girl and u admire me just know i will treat u like trash cuz a part of me hates people with passion

grin grin grin grin grin

Do you think your supposed 'good look' really means so much to those you'v mentioned? undecided

What do they stand to gain or benefit from your self-acclaimed 'good look'
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by faith551(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2015
Yea I understand @OP.even obadanjo went through thesame plight
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by semitunde: 11:53pm On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

OMG! You are VERY GOOD

I am still in school grin

I don't enjoy it all the time but I do start to enjoy it when I am dealing with mentally ill monikers like searching4lov.e and Mrinquisi.tive. Some nee to realize that life is not all about them and they hold an obligation to the world to make judicious use of their brains. And when they don't, I can be very unforgiving.

I try to seperate my personal convictions (religiously, culturally and upbringing influenced) from my objectively held views. I also present my views as such. I detest it when people try to attack my persoanl views, I believe the only criticism they should be subjected to, is mine criticsm and when people fail to realize it. It makes me mad.

OK. Replied your mail...got a mailers daemon.
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by shindarayo(f): 12:59am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Mrinquisitive post=33464169][/quote]did u rub foundation or powder just to snap dis?
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by pretydiva(f): 1:53am On May 07, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

Lol admit u like me
ok I like u,gues u ve received a bank alert undecided..smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Body / (photo) Of A Man Caught Servicing A Soldier Man / Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.