Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (48250 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Naughtylyn: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
You can make better pay if money is your goal. Not everyone would get the job. I wish you good luck. But if you don't make the list, get angry and channel that anger energy to empower yourself.

Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!

Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Meesquared(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ayopercent:
No,i am not working there.
Ohk thanks. I've gotten wah I'm looking for
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Hassy4(f): 12:45am On Oct 04, 2016
S15 ( replacemt of slots and addition if possible). The category of persons are in d makeup list and we be giving limited time to join others in the training camp.
To those who got d offer and not interested in it, I like to appeal dat u need not to send acceptance mail but rather officially mail Mrs Williams of ur Rejection. Thank you for ur understanding because what seems less important to u is a Big Deal to some of us. Thank u once again.
Mainwhile, Engrpj shd pls send me pm. Thanks[/quote]
I studied Electrical engineering bro and I got the text and mail as well for the test. Kindly brief me on the material I can use for the test please.... God bless you.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Hassy4(f): 12:47am On Oct 04, 2016
S15 ( replacemt of slots and addition if possible). The category of persons are in d makeup list and we be giving limited time to join others in the training camp.
To those who got d offer and not interested in it, I like to appeal dat u need not to send acceptance mail but rather officially mail Mrs Williams of ur Rejection. Thank you for ur understanding because what seems less important to u is a Big Deal to some of us. Thank u once again.
Mainwhile, Engrpj shd pls send me pm. Thanks[/quote]
I
Meesquared:
randy man hmmm. I got you on nairaland finally. wahzup. I'm doing my nysc here o. resuming soon
studied Electrical engineering bro and I got the text and mail as well for the test. Kindly brief me on the material I can use for the test please.... God bless you.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Hassy4(f): 12:51am On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=Engrpj post=35234481]

pls how many occupant per room and wat stress are u talking abt[/quote
I studied Electrical engineering bro and I got the text and mail as well for the test. Kindly brief me on the material I can use for the test please.... God bless you. ]
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Hassy4(f): 12:55am On Oct 04, 2016
Sylverkachi:
. me. too
I want to finally praise God like you people. Am invited for the test in obajana. I studied Electrical engineering. What material can I use to study please?a guy says Gmat, engineering part, dt I should study it word to word. How true plssssssssss.... Waiting!!!
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Hassy4(f): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2016
Sylverkachi:
pls house, did any electrical guy reciv d success message?
I want to finally praise God like you people. Am invited for the test in obajana. I studied Electrical engineering. What material can I use to study please?a guy says Gmat, engineering part, dt I should study it word to word. How true plssssssssss.... Waiting!!!
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Hassy4(f): 1:03am On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=timibk post=34889464]

sent[/quoteI want to finally praise God like you people. Am invited for the test in obajana. I studied Electrical engineering. What material can I use to study please?a guy says Gmat, engineering part, dt I should study it word to word. How true plssssssssss.... Waiting!!!
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Hassy4(f): 1:08am On Oct 04, 2016
intrinsicniyi:
@otk @engrpj....You guys can never know how crazy I am going just to receive the mail grin....I try calling the HR personnel @Headquarters in Lagos but since Friday last week d number is not going through. #My source of info is my friend that just passed out today. smiley
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 7:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Hassy4:

Yea do as he said... study the Electrical Engineering section and also the General Engineering with Psychometric Questions....... all the best.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Hassy4(f): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2016
Thanks biiiiiiig
Engrpj:

Yea do as he said... study the Electrical Engineering section and also the General Engineering with Psychometric Questions....... all the best.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hassy4:

It's d truth bro. If they haven't change dere pattern, just study d engineering aspect of GMAT & cram d answers. Those are wah u ll see on exam date.

I wish u outstanding success bro. Go & Conquer !!!

#Peace.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2016
Hassy4:
Thanks biiiiiiig
Please Miss, can you send d materials to my mail pls... crixtex@gmail.com.... thanks
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Hassy4(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:

Please Miss, can you send d materials to my mail pls... crixtex@gmail.com.... thanks
Sorry I only have the hardcopy. No soft copy
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hassy4:

Sorry I only have the hardcopy. No soft copy
Alright sis... buh can you tell me if its GMAT format etc??
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Hassy4(f): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2016

Alright sis... buh can you tell me if its GMAT format etc??
Are you writing for GETS If yes, study the engineering section very well, are you EE or chemical or mechanical engineering? Wch of dem dats ur area, practice dem so well. Cram their answers too if u can my brother. I swear, it helped me. Send me ur email lemme forward u d general test I screen shot. But I thought GETS are done with their test?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mikaj(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2016
Below is the format of the message.

Dear candidate,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected
as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Academy. Your
resumption date at Dangote Academy, Obajana is Saturday
25th July, 2015. You will be required to report at the
following address to complete all the joining/registration
formalities.
Address:
Dangote Academy
Dangote Obajana Cement Plant,
Obajana, Kogi State
Directions to reach Dangote Obajana Cement Plant:
From Lokoja, at Ganaja b/stop, take a cab going to Obajana.
Then from, Obajana take a bike to the Cement Plant and
report to the security personnel for further directions.
Please come along with originals of the following
documents for verification together with copies for our
records:
1. Valid Means Of Identification (Driver's License or
International Passport or National Identity Card or
Permanent Voters Card)
2. Birth Certificate or Certified true declaration of age
3. Secondary School Leaving Certificate
4. Degree or Higher National Diploma Certificate
5. NYSC Certificate or Exemption letter
6. Four (4) recent passport size photographs against white
background (for your ID Card)
Find attached a copy of the GUARANTOR'S FORM and BOND
DOCUMENT which you are required to complete and get
signed by your guarantor and bring along with you when you
come to report for training. Please note that you will not be
admitted into the program without submitting a fully
executed BOND DOCUMENT.
If you are in Lagos presently, you may like to come and pick
up your offer letter at the Dangote Group Head Office on 1,
Alfred Rewane Road, Falomo, Ikoyi on Tuesday 14th July,
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and confirm you will
be picking up your offer letter in Lagos and arriving on
Saturday 25th July or Sunday 26th July, 2015 as failure to
resume on either of the said dates will imply that you are
not interested in the programme and your slot will be
awarded to candidates on the wait list.
Please come prepared fully to join the GETS program
starting Saturday 25th July, 2015.

If you have any questions on reaching the Academy, please
contact Olukorede Fadeyi on 0807 049 7869 for assistance.
Regards,
Adesumbo Williams
0815 209 3115

Hello, Pls i need your help
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mikaj(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2016
donuba61:
I also got the mail. I thank God.

Hello, please i need to ask you some questions
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mikaj(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2016
intrinsicniyi:
Wsup guys. I participated in the interview at obajana. I filled the interview form back then and I am yet to hear from them. #TeamChemical. Please, any chemical guy in the house that received the mail should give us info please. Thanks.

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mikaj(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2016
harunadibal:

I cald sum ppl who were interviewed in Lokoja alongside myself.. and they said they dint saw any call or mail but 2 ppl told me dey were called and they also received the mail...

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mikaj(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2016
olusd:
People with different infos sha. I remember vividly b4 I was interviewed at Agro Sacks in Lagos, Myself and some interviewee had a chat with Mrs Williams; one of the HR. She said "Only 100 persons" are to be shortlisted for the trainee employment.
I called the same woman 2weeks ago to confirm when we should expect their feedback on the interview we did. The response she gave me was that "We will be contacted b4 the end of this month (May). They are trying to prepare everything that will be needed for the training and also equip the hostels too.
I assume since this is the last week in May, hopefully we'll be contacted by God's grace.
Thank You!
Solomon (Mechanical Engineering Dept)

Hello, please i need your assistance
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mikaj(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Good morning all.

I just received an interview invite from Dangote with respect to the GETS Programme. I study mechanical engineering. Pls what questions should i expect.

Thanks in advance.
Mika
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2016
mikaj:

Hi,

Kindly send a mail to intrinsicniyi@gmail.com

Kindly notify me once you do dt so ii can check.

Cheers.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by olusd(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2016
mikaj:

Hello, please i need your assistance
What's that pls?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=mikaj post=50353903]

Hello, please i need to ask you some questions[/quote
ok
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mikaj(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=donuba61 post=50358836][/quote]

I got the dangote gets mail today inviting i for an interview, i would like to know what to expect from them.

I studied mechanical engineering.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mikaj(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
olusd:

What's that pls?

I got the dangote gets mail today inviting i for an interview, i would like to know what to expect from them.

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mikaj(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
intrinsicniyi:

Hi,

Kindly send a mail to intrinsicniyi@gmail.com

Kindly notify me once you do dt so ii can check.

Cheers.

Done
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
mikaj:

send me ur number @ donuba61@yahoo.com let chart on whatsup
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
mikaj:

Done

I have replied you...
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mikaj(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
donuba61:

send me ur number @ donuba61@yahoo.com let chart on whatsup

done

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018 / Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.