Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

"Friendzoned For Life" Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help (771 Views)

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by dajoaneke(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2015
I've fallen in love with my bestfriend. She's everything I want in a woman. Initially when we met in 2012, she was in a relationship and didnt want to double date so we friendzoned eachother. Today she's single. We eat together, spend weekends together, enjoy same tv programmes & movies and I see her as an extension of me.
Shes xaring, loving & homely.
She knows all my secrets, girls I've dated, played on, flings & all in between.
I've been out of relationship for over 6 months now but each time I try to tell her how i feel she just burst into a spasm of laughter. What do I do pls?
Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 07, 2015
grin grin

Okay am coming.. .

Summon up courage and tell her your mind... , you've got nothing to fear... She won't kill you. ..

EricRichie

Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by cyprus000: 12:02pm On May 07, 2015
[size=13pt]
Nigga

You fucckin move on..there are so many fish in the river.
No tym to waste.

Are you a learner?..in this 21century,dem still dey friendzone person
[/size]
Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by dajoaneke(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:
grin grin

Okay am coming.. .

EricRichie
Are you consulting the gods or almighty google? I need serious minded opinions please
Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by missbehave247(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2015
Tell yourself the truth first then come back for my advice
Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by dajoaneke(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Nigga

You fucckin move on..there are so many fish in the river.
No tym to waste.

Are you a learner?..in this 21century,dem still dey friendzone person
[/size]
Yes bro, I've decided to stick with catfish.
Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by dajoaneke(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2015
missbehave247:
Tell yourself the truth first then come back for my advice
Buddy whats up, today I'm once again thankful to be a male gender... After our last duel on NL, here we are on same thread like nothing ever happened. Big ups!
Back to your comment, the truth i told myself is, this relationship is IT.
Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by Rapsodee(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2015
There is nothing you can do o... Move on Bruh!
Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 07, 2015
op man up and tell her. She might be waiting for u to speak.
Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by dajoaneke(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2015
*sigh* smh. Thanks bro.
Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by dajoaneke(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2015
masterchi:
op man up and tell her. She might be waiting for u to speak.
Each time I do no matter how serious I tend to be it just sound funny to her. We laugh too much which I think is the first problem.
Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 07, 2015
dajoaneke:
Each time I do no matter how serious I tend to be it just sound funny to her. We laugh too much which I think is the first problem.
op this one strong oh. Anyways take her to somewhere serious and seriously tell her. The serious nature of the environment and face will make her serious.

1 Like

Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by Dotwillis1(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2015
love her? fine, ofcourse you should because you guys have been friends for long. I think you just hold on to that, don't try to take it further so that you don't blame yourself later. Friendship is cool and it lasts longer.

1 Like

Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 07, 2015
It very difficult to move a guy from the friend zone to become a bf. Most times, she may agree temporarily, out of pity till the guy she really wants turns up.
Re: "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help by dajoaneke(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2015
firstEVA:
It very difficult to move a guy from the friend zone to become a bf. Most times, she may agree temporarily, out of pity till the guy she really wants turns up.

wow! this is an indepth analysis. You are right... Theres nothing as bad as dating someone out of pity. I think I'll have to clear my thougths or just propose to her if i really want in... Thanks Eva!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth About Sex: What We Are Not Telling Our Kids / Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! / What Does She Really Want Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.