Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

22General's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22General's Profile / 22General's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

NYSC / Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by 22General(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Could all these be the wailing wailers the BMC crew always spoke about? Now you see that the hunger is real and might consume everyone at the end of the day. This is just the beginning. A soceity that abhors justice and equality must be ready to reap chaos and anarchy. I come in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by 22General(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2020
Money wey this man pack for FCT that year shaa

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by 22General(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Why this haste to put Magu to the sword? Yh, it was all dramatic when it all started but I'm beginning to have an uneasy feelng about the whole episode. Is there something more to this? Is this just a smokescreen? Why the sudden haste? I just hope this whole fracas is not a preamble to some unknown sinister plan. You never can trust these presidency guys.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sheriff Emeka Eboh Zadok Is Dead by 22General(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
2020, after you, na you! Have mercy on us the poor masses... biko! RIP to the dead.
Crime / Re: Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) by 22General(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Characteristics of a failed state. Police force will issue a statement on arrest and summary dismisal of the policeman and that will be the last you will hear of this. Welcome to Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Magu Sent Back To Police Custody by 22General(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2020
One thing you can't take away from this Government is their detailed approach when they want to ruin you. First thing one petition flies out from nowhere and in your mind you're thinking it's a joke. Before you say Jack Robinson.. You're fighting for your life and not even the exhalted position you once held.. If a CJN could be thoroughly rubbished and even the NJC couldn't cough, then who is Magu Mugu?

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jair Bolsonaro: Brazil's President Tests Positive For Coronavirus by 22General(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Father we see what you're doing for others..
Crime / Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by 22General(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2020
But Buratai just said they are using Kinetic approach... Whatever that means. Now close your eyes for a second and imagine this is 2014. You see how we are now so used to everything we condenmed before 2015?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Properties / Re: Multi-level Building Owners To Submit Insurance Certificates In Lagos by 22General(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Lol... Lagos people go hear am before 2023 o. Tunde wey be assistant ATM via FIRS don swallow Tinubu card. Very soon them go tax eye wey person look for Lagos state.

6 Likes

Health / Re: Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug by 22General(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
China easy na.. Haba! We are still battlng with your last album from 2019 and you're already in the studio again. Kadan! kadan!.

173 Likes 16 Shares

Politics / Re: Coronavirus: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence - Boss Mustapha by 22General(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Not far from the truth, Boss. But what do we say about our government? What are they exhibiting when they keep shying away from their due and statutory responsibilities? Do we say they are exhibiting reckless shyness?

14 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: 20 Common Comments & Phrases Used In Nigerian Movies by 22General(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
When you grow up with numerous sisters and aunties, you must watch Nollywood by force cheesy
Mummyfour:
grin you don watch plenty of the guy movie abi?. Lol at dorling
Business / Re: Fire Outbreak At CBN Office In Gombe by 22General(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Like say na the latest update be this o. Chop and clean mouth/burn.
TV/Movies / Re: 20 Common Comments & Phrases Used In Nigerian Movies by 22General(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
No 2 or Tony Umeze?
DORLING, I can explain. grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by 22General(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2020
Always quick to masturbate on irrelevant issues but turns blind eye to more pressing problems.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by 22General(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Did he go to beg Tinubu abinitio?

Nuel19:

Shut the F.ck Up! He thought Tinubu was APC national leader only for him to see an ordinary ward deputy chairman, Chief Victor Giadom sending the man from Bourdilion to internally displaced people's camp (IDP).
Politics / Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by 22General(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Edo no be Lagos? But I thought you went cap in hand with other governors all the way to Lagos to beg Tinubu.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting by 22General(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2020
Sharing formula parlava.. Don't get involved. They know where to settle at Transcorp.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Substandard Toyota Engine Oil: SON Raises Red Alert by 22General(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na so... These ones have refused to engine oil the palms of SON.

31 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lol.. Bros na only EPL remain to wait today o. We wey no dy go towers. All roads lead to Stamford Bridge.

VGJBEJ:
I still d wait o for APL shay somebody said we should b expectant abi, na after 12 pm b this, in less than 5 hrs work go close o

10 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
As I say this, I say to myself too. If at the end of the day, you fail to get the APL, just know it's never the end of the world. Even in my prayers, I always end it with if it was his wish. 5 years on, you will just look back at this moment and smile. Because you will surely be in a better position by then. Just keeping working hard and keep your heads high. The future is brighter than you can imagine.

19 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
So when can one officially stop expecting mails?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Thanks for your efforts.
Jarrow:
http://sendanywhe.re/5OQ9IOCZ

Audio clips of d court hearing.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
You're talking about an 8 mill a year accommodation, bro. You whole upfront and
half won't be enough.
Topccy007z:

I'm only interested in how much it will cost to get a 3 bedroom apartment in Aso rock. I no dey go Abuja go suffer. I need maximum comfort.
How will the son of man that has been this patient now eventually be living in one rural area of the FCT and working at the towers.

5 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Seems you no longer want to be patient.
Patientnnpctaff:
HEY GUYS I GAT A QUESTION, ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE AND THOSE THAT HAVE GONE FAR IN LIFE....
IS THERE NEED TO BE FORTIFIED IN CASE OF SPIRITUAL ATTACK, SOMEONE SAY BEFORE YOU CAN STAY IN NNPC, U NEED TO HAVE PROTECTION, IF NOT THE WILL HUNT U DOWN...

23 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
LMAO!
dalhjana:

I will rather stay at Ijebu and be friends with one chief priest that will be vanishing me to and fro.. Lol grin

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
A one bedroom apartment in Gwarinpa, Abuja is 700k.
daima:
700k accomodation in where

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lol... Odikwa risky
dalhjana:

2 sure odds bro gringringrin

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Yh, asked to see if he had some ideas to share, but since you're here, any ideas?
Napolitano2012:

....in investments
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Invest in?

Patientnnpctaff:

Invest bro, after a year perhaps u fit get double the capital...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.