Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

22General's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22General's Profile / 22General's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Grammar

Gbyms:

I’m quite positive that course of study is rather not pertinent to the aforementioned matter.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
What did you study, please?

Gbyms:

When asked where I’d love to be posted to and I said Napims and gave my reasons, with a smile on their faces, they told me I’m best suited for Npdc lol.
It was clearly stated that graduate Trainees are not sent to Napims and working in Napims would require some sort of extra training.
Politics / Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by 22General(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2019
Bloggers digging up everything about Wadume just for clicks
walygy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Eddykingh/status/1165286027055026176

Now wetin you want to tell me?

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Couple, Leave Their Kids In The Car In Enugu - Man Claims by 22General(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
We need to understand the gravity of the situation in our hands. We Nigerians always stand aloof when we are not directly affected by any problem at hand. Just before the general elections which was even postponed. My parents were traveling back to the East from Abj. Imagine driving all the way to the safe abode of your home and being confronted by these guys. Make no mistakes. These guys are Fulanis. Heardsmen or not, I can't say. Fired in the air to scare them but the driver continued approaching at full throttle, even nearly crushed one of them, except he flung himself into the bush. A pole later and they met a police check point. My mother was in shock for over a week. Didn't even mention it to anybody.
Next time you read these things online. Don't think it's happening far from you. You can be a victim tomorrow.

akinhanger:
Gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen have reportedly abducted a couple in Enugu. The incident allegedly happened on Friday August 23 at Nsude near 9th mile in Udi Local Government Area of the state.

The assailants reportedly left only the couple's children in the car.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/herdsmen-allegedly-kidnap-couple-at-9th-mile-enugu-leave-their-children-in-the-car.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Thread don sour finish cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Why are some people actually hell bent on this Access Bank Theory? Does it make you feel better or what? I haven't been paid anyways but let's just be patient. No theory can delete your name if it's on the list already and vice versa.

1 Like

Health / Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by 22General(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Crushing post for brothers on the other side cry tongue
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Confusion everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2019
Bitter leaf sauces flying all over the thread.
Crime / Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by 22General(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2019
That first slap once you lie during interrogation is in the constitution in Nigeria.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Brace for impact!
Artexexes:
8am, July 4th, PH, received alert yesterday 20k from Farouk.

It seemed the theory of Farouk/King Ayam is true really. Dunno to what extend though.

My father-in-law works @ NNPC, said they have been systematically sorting out the final list/database of successful candidates thru the credit alerts actually. That may be why it's taking so long to process everything. He knows that one of these two guys is processed for successful candidates, while the other handles unsuccessful ones. But he doesn't know which is which for now.

Whatever the case sha, some of us are settled.

Politics / Re: We Killed 40 Nigerian Soldiers, Islamic State Claims by 22General(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2019
The Nigerian Army wishes to invite suitable candidate to apply for the ongoing massive recruitment...

Nigerians:
Am I a joke to you?

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Guess you left it then, enjoy the rest of your evening.
klassd:

It is not the most accurate information, don't shove it down our throats. Collation of interview scores have since been concluded.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
This is the most accurate information here. Take it or you leave it
Swargu:
Ok let me burst some bubbles, just finished speaking to a contact.
Believe if you want but please do not quote or insult me, usually don't reply..
I called someone he seems to know more about TF than the APL..and i was like "damn it let's talk about TF".

He said some staff where paid millions to disburse to all that attended depending if distance/state.

He even mentioned temba and Faroouks name without me saying anything , he said he knows so cos he saw a payment slip with one of them.

Wondered if they fixed the money and said anything is possible. Everyone will get paid.

So 1% cry I am sorry, AB I am sorry cry there's no relation, maybe na cashout them take dey pay everybody.

Also he said they still maintain the 1300 staff they intended employing as that is what they got approval for.

They are yet to finish collation or marking or whatever it is called and yet to send to top management, sounded so sure.

I am just sharing it cos I know alot are scared and alot are still prouding...

Feel free to insult or debunk, i won't be replying any of it..

Note: my source may not know all so do good not to insult me.

Oh oh and in addition I forgot this part, if there is anyone that haven't received payment by next week he will provide me a number abi contact where they can lay complaint...

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Macgyver1:

cheesy cheesy I swear, you did well, but keep praying... Hard!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2019
aifybuu:

Have you been paid ur tp?

Not yet. Doesn't mean anything anyways.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2019
If you truly have anyone at the towers, I'm sure he or she must have to you to pray. Even with my high scores in both CBT and Interview, I'm still asked to pray, by 3 of them actually. I guess this should settle it. You've don't your bit. The rest is left for NNPC. No amount of theories or counter theories can add or remove your name from APL list now. Leave the rest to God and save yourselves the unnecessary hypertension.

12 Likes

Travel / Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by 22General(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2019
cry cry Foreign man doesn't want to go local... The fear of ndi village is the beginning of wisdom. Do you have visa

1 Like

Education / Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited / 2019/2020 Postgraduate Scholarship by 22General(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Co asking/begging, please... Frankogu35@gmail.com
chibuikepeter:
Is there anyone with the past question's
Please can you send to me @ chibuikepeter85@gmail.com.
Thanks
Politics / Re: Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid) by 22General(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Truly, this man has been baptized and indoctrinated into APC.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Amen Rochas Takes Charity To Physically Challenged Communities In Abuja by 22General(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Big lie Sir! Owelle has been in politics since 92/93.
The money isn't Owelle's, all were funded be international NGOs like the red cross. That man can never involve himself in what won't benefit him. Mind you he is my Governor.
BTW
https://www.nairaland.com/4664143/honda-accord-2005-model-sale#70089515
sonnie10:

Politics aside and I might not be Owelle's fan. Are you sure you knew Okorocha before he even dived into politics? He was rich enough to sponsor his children in any university in world. The fact is that he was already doing it for other people's children.
In Christian belief such gesture is done to secure your future generation. That's is the fruit he is reaping today.
Back in early 90s and early 2000 before this kid was even born, Okorocha had started building schools for the physically challenged. He was nowhere near politics then.
So, whether he became governor or not, his children would have gone to the best schools
Car Talk / Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by 22General(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Celebrities / Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by 22General(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Politics / Re: Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP by 22General(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Politics / Re: Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss by 22General(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Adverts / Re: Honda Accord 2005 Model For Sale. 1.5m. by 22General(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
You try bros, buh I no thief am.
FrankLampard:
700K Serious Buyer.
Adverts / Honda Accord 2005 Model For Sale. 1.5m. by 22General(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2018
As good as they come. This Honda Accord has only been used for 6 months in Nigeria. Fully paid customs duty with complete registration. Squeaky clean first body. Alloyed rims, fully functional air conditioning system. CD player, luxurious interior, slightly tinted with permit, perfect engine condition, you can come with your mechanic to confirm all these. Just buy and drive. Price: 1.5m, slightly negotiable.
WhatsApp: 08030488342.

Romance / Re: Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model by 22General(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Plus Size Olo...

1 Like

Romance / Re: Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model by 22General(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Plus size Olo....
Romance / Re: Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model by 22General(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Plus side Olo....

2 Likes

Business / Re: Illegal Deductions: CBN Returns N65bn To Bank Customers by 22General(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Which side do they even stay and share all this money? Abacha loot... Ekiti money... Now this!
Celebrities / Re: Femi Otedola At Elsie Okpocha's Birthday Celebration, Baskemouth Shares Photos by 22General(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Chai... I hope he is not the small girl's big god tongue

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.