Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) (83118 Views)

Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday / 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
That’s just it
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Simbrixton(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
Oloriburuku you mean tinubu is actually controlling your destiny
someone must always control dat is the hierarchy of life,edo people dey change govt regularly would it end cultism poverty and prostitution there i pray u have sense to reason, envy kills
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Basic123: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
oluwamile:
. instead of u to focus on ur campaign promises and manifesto,u dey shout Edo no be Lagos
Politicians are just comedians
As if Edo is more developed than Lagos they don't want to be like

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by biggie73(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let the rigging begins, and let the meanest rigger wins...
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lyydia:
The 'o to ge' of kwara state..

Even if Obaseki lose the coming election, he will forever have my respect! He is a man and he has fought like one.

Check my signature
He will not lose. I am sure after cross checking all factors. He has an advantage
And please don't forget that "Edo no be Lagos"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by MENELIIK: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
temptnow:
Ambode is an Afonja coward.

Osu, wetin carry potopoto mouth inside this matter

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by 49cents(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
oluwamile:
. instead of u to focus on ur campaign promises and manifesto,u dey shout Edo no be Lagos
Politicians are just comedians

Was 'O to ge' a campaign promise

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Righteousness89(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
eedriyz:

But all these is only for him to become another godfather. Let's not fool ourselves

I don't think so... at least from what I have seen so far

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
EDO STATE NO BI LAGOS !

Say No !

TO GODFATHERISM !
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by 22General(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Did he go to beg Tinubu abinitio?

Nuel19:

Shut the F.ck Up! He thought Tinubu was APC national leader only for him to see an ordinary ward deputy chairman, Chief Victor Giadom sending the man from Bourdilion to internally displaced people's camp (IDP).
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
We are tired of this Niga area useless elections in Biafraland.

We don't need Nigeria terrorism elections in Biafraland anymore.

What is this one saying now?
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Femeto: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
See wetin Ambode cause.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Basic123:

In terms of Godfatherism

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
I believe you wanted to mention your state and not Lagos. Lagos state and people living there are blessed that's why everyone is moving there.
ednut1:
Lagosians are under a spell. Where is jimi agbaje self
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
49cents:

Don't mind those people always changing goal post

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
IgboSomalia:
Obaseki should go and collect manual from Fayose and Adeleke.
he doesn't need manual...Edo people got the manual already...it's going to be hard for APC

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by spencekat(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lyydia:
The 'o to ge' of kwara state..

Even if Obaseki lose the coming election, he will forever have my respect! He is a man and[b][/b] he has fought like one[b][/b].

Check my signature
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by smartval(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Even Ondo no be Lagos
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Meritocracy: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
And the way you can't compare development in Edo with Lagos

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Jakemedg(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
someone must always control dat is the hierarchy of life,edo people dey change govt regularly would it end cultism poverty and prostitution there i pray u have sense to reason, envy kills
So you can actually type something reasonable without abusing someone, that's good back to your comment why do you think one person should decide the fate of a state?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by michaelponle(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
I wonder when electorates will have sense, till will learn to ignore this politicians and their selfish fights, we won't remember to remind them of there campaign promises.
It's high time we start asking questions, where you tell us what you will do and when it will be completed, if it's not done you are out.
Its high time we recall senators and lawmakers who are not doing well.

It is high time we don't stress ourselves over there selfish ambitions. Ok after we fight for OBASEKI or Ize-iyamu what next eh! Same old pattern of living.
If Obaseki wins, Obaseki supporter move to Ize-iyamu, if Ize-iyamu wins Obaseki supporters moves to his side.
Round and round and round we move a circle that never changes.
When will stay back from all this friends n does n foes n friends they make no difference, they are leaders they are opportunist.
Our fight shouldn't be for one man to win over another, they r friends, they were pals. If they fight isn't the state problem the state shouldn't suffer for it.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by oluwamile(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Basic123:

come to think of it,it's true ohh
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by eguarojeona: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
But why are they blocking their rear windscreen.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by oluwamile(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
49cents:

it was a movement against the sarakis,but wetin concern Lagos and Edo?
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Nuel19: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
22General:
Did he go to beg Tinubu abinitio?

Who's Tinubu? Dem no born am well!

You think Edo na Lagos where he dictates to every Afonja what to eat, what to produce and who gets what.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
joelbooks:
But Edo belong to the Tax Collectors. N6 Billion Edo money gone
Your media propaganda
We are wiser now

We have developed thick skin to it

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Jakemedg(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying now?
Just ignore him
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by omlueh(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
You're getting it wrong brother, they never came to Lagos to beg Tinubu, they only did the needful of a child( all the team APC governors to Lagos) to meet the elder( Party National Leader in the person of bola tinubu ) so as for the little born child head not to be dislocated with the intervention of the elder,but been an evil godfather(elder) himself, tinubu decided to dance naked to the market square by dancing to the agidibo drum being played by the adams oshiomhole led NEC and NWC, so that was what makes Obaseki to deflect to another party and always fight like a Courageous man instead of remaining as a Coward
22General:
Edo no be Lagos? But I thought you went cap in hand with other governors all the way to Lagos to beg Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Ogaonos: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. Edo people will love for their state to reach lagos level.
na Lagos would nt reach Dubai with godfatherism( tinubu).

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by greall12(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Buhari he’s sending his boys with rigging Machine along.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
Putin has been ruling russia for years we like lagos like dat
Stop using black man to compare a white man.
They are more Godly
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Simbrixton(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
So you can actually type something reasonable without abusing someone, that's good back to your comment why do you think one person should decide the fate of a state?
my brother go back to history we had kings, i dont support tinubu oh but i am not completely against him, are u yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.