Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

22General's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22General's Profile / 22General's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Don't hesitates to slide into the PM for further enquiries.
ORACULUM:
How do I return it Chief ...my first payment was on the 23rd and another this morning. I really need to pass the integrity test .
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2019
I just came under heavy attack from Lazrus. Let me go and charter Habib yogurt and Yahuza suya with the 3k.
GT, 1st July.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2019
My 'Sauce' said this is the last stage of the recruitment, Integrity test tongue. Better return the money to my account for onward delivery to NNPC. What the do you say to the god of village people?
ORACULUM:
Just got paid the 2nd time grin grin error in my favour EH 2nd July .
APL much in anticipation

2 Likes 1 Share

Autos / Clean Mercedes Benz C230 For Sale. Toks! by 22General(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2019
Very clean Mercedes Benz C230, 2007 tokumbo for sale.
Formica interior.
Mad AC chilling.
Perfect Engine condition.
Buy and drive!
With fully paid custom duty.

For further enquiries: 08030488342.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fear of Mods, is the beginning of wisdom.
Ladyjane5657:

Abiii.. Wetin we go do na.... Its well

Goodnight dearest.. May tmao bring good news...

13 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
This thread is not for the feint hearted.
adeakin777:

Your jokes are bland and you are becoming a nuisance on this thread. You may want to apply restraint and stop populating this thread with gibberish. If not that the letter 'f' is juxtaposed by your moniker, i'd have averred that you are an alternate moniker to someone on this thread with a similar characteristic.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Refurbished, fairly used, Nigerian, Access Bank Theory for sale.

ecoded:
OMG!
Peppery Sauce reaching me from my NNPC intelligence. This is the way the recruitment process works: At any point you are delisted taking into cognizance FCC requirements, Overall performance evaluation or any other parameters as the case may be, your name and other details will be sent to accounts and bursery department for you to be paid off.
Am sorry if this story touched your heart. Like I said, this is real peppery sauce. If you haven’t been paid just pray fervently cos the successful ones will be paid all their monetary entitlements in full as soon as the list shows and documentation kicks off.

N/B
Pls Am not feeling too strong, anyway I dey my house.

12 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nawa oo... Na so people dy take disappear? Easymoneysniper! angry

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
I hope when easymoneysniper comes back, he will still meet some disciples on ground. 'Cause I can see imminent massive decamping to Celebsnews' 'recruitment team' theory.

[author=Celebsnews post=82103318]

I used "were" because the recruitment process is over from the corporation's end kind of. The list has already been compiled. I'm not talking from the point of an applicant, but a member of the recruitment team.

Opricado. [/quote]
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good evening bro, please I have some questions for you. Are you an applicant like us? If yes, did you get to the interview stage? If yes, please at this juncture, what do we do no to show we have woken up from this great slumber?
ademmy102:

Truth is bitter....Am not saying you should agree to my comments but I have to say the truth. I was once like you some years back not until when I understand how the system works... Quote my word; "if a friend tells you that he/she got the NNPC job solely on merit is a big lie"... Some of you here won't say the truth but they know how it works and they will just come here to cajole you on merit list. To shock you there are some that failed the CBT and was later called for documentation and some did not even apply and we have the appointment letter. What you are expecting always on and still on. Wake up from your slumber....

9 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2019
Everything about this recruitment is happening so fast. I heard those of 2012 equally organised praise and worships but I'm sure, not under 6 months.
By the way, hope we are set for the requiem mass of
9/10 theory by 6pm today.
MumJ4J:
Singing.......
You are great, yes You are holy one
Walked upon the sea, rise the dead
Reign in majesty mighty God
Everything written about You is great
You are great, yes You are holy one
Walked upon the sea, rise the dead
Reign in majesty mighty God
Everything written about You is great
You are great (Respond)
You are great (Respond)
You are great (Respond)
You are great!!!
You are great (Respond)
You are great (Respond)
You are great (Respond)
Everything written about you is great
You are great (Respond)
You are great (Respond)
You are great (Respond)
You are great!!!
You are great (Respond)
You are great (Respond)
You are great (Respond)
Everything written about you is great
Worship You today
Give You all the praise
eeeh!!!.
Mighty mighty God
Worship You today
Give You…

6 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Following the latest embarrassing disappointment of easymoneysniper's 9/10 theory, the military has no choice but to intervene.
All local sauces are hereby dissolved!
The saucepan, foodstuffs, the market and even the firewood used in preparing these burnt sauces are hereby dissolved! angry
All sauces must pass through the Supreme Sauce Council (SSC) for approval before bringing it to the floor.
Failure to adhere to these instructions will attract appropriate and full disciplinary measures. Thank you.

39 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2019
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, the printing room theory.

smartzee01:
Never wanted sayin a word though, but this is from a very good source, someone very close to the former GMD's son said :
printing of appointment letter started on friday 30th of August.
Only few people were allowed to enter the printing room and no one enters with his/her phone.
The GMD has stopped/limited any form of external factors and interference on the exercise.
The recruitment can stand out to be one of the best and most transparent in the history of NNPC recruitment.
He is not sure when APL will be released.
The question we should ask ourselves is how long will it take NNPC to print our APL?
Is there any meeting/ signing or any form of approval after the printing?
After answering all this, we can make a guess as to when APL will drop.
9/10th is still feasible if everything can happen within a week which I doubt much.

18 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
For those with insatiable thirst for 'sauces'.

martinsfm:
why? Whats the use if this thread then?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
The office has been moved to Dubai.
hillaboi:
Ahbeg, what does it take for someone to be posted to Duke Oil(Trading arm of NNPC) based in London nau? Me wan dey yankee oooh

7 Likes

Autos / Nigerian Used ML 350 2006/2007 Model For Sale. by 22General(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
This car is very neat. Buy and drive. Engine is still in excellent condition with Russian standard AC.

1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
We will get there bro.
ChasteGhuy:
sow seed in my life na

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
Thanks Chief
Teaser4:
sorry for what...you no dey deviate bro...market yourself wella, so folks go dey plan how to contact you when first upfront drop.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
cheesy Make EFCC come find me
4gunners:
Lol I thought you mentioned OML350 at first glance of your post. You know what that means grin grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sorry to deviate. While we await APL, based on AOB. I have a clean ML 350 for sale. Give away price. 08030488342 for further enquiries.

Please for those that have called. This is a link to see the pictures.
https://www.nairaland.com/5398260/nigerian-used-ml-350-2006#81913871

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yh bro. PM, please. If you don't mind.
Teaser4:
hola bro... i beg I wan ask if u still dey sell car... good morning

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2019
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Your gut is wrong. She's a staff with NCC. Now I understand this is a faceless forum. I equally believe we all here got to this stage because of a reason. This thread was created to share ideas and information. I don't know if by chance you're the supreme commander of this thread to say who will post what and not. If you don't like my concerns or don't have answers to them, why don't you skip it and move on? Like I said earlier. I have gotten the response I seek and won't want to take this any longer.
Now, be rest assured you won't be graced with a response from me on this issue again.
Best regards.
larride:

I’m not the one that his friend called to tell him about a friend cousin who has started documentation and can’t use his head to think but rush to NL to ask others to think for him. cheesy

Next time when you hear something like that, sit down and do some thinking. Ask yourself some questions like Is it possible? Have they gotten their offer letter already that they are called to start documentation?

My gut is telling me the person that called you is also an applicant like you, not a friend of a friend cousin. grin

19 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ok, thanks for the feedback. Though I still have some questions. But I will leave it at this.
olaidefat:

They ( 5 trainees from Bayelsa state) are recruited for Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit that will commence operations soon.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kindly take a deep breath first. I have no reason to be desperate. I just related what I heard and I have gotten reasonable responses so far. The headache has been all yours so far. Do more of the thinking yourself.
larride:

grin

Look at the chain: Your friend called you, she was told by a friend that had cousins who were called.

Cousins - Friend - Friend - You grin

I don’t know maybe some of you guys do suspend logical thinking due to anxiety or desperation.

It’s just like saying those that had sure admission connect has started doing documentation before they release admission list or those going for service and someone is already in camp doing documentation before call up letter is released.

This recruitment exercise is just exposing some people who do not understand how connections work. It could have been believeable if the recruitment is an underground exercise but this kind of general recruitment and you still think they will secretly call some to come do documentations while no list is released, don’t you think it will raise suspicion? Those that will enter through connection are chilling at home right now waiting for them to release the APL, stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.

Think!!!

6 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Way to go...

scobyy2007:
I just finished speaking to a friend who works in one of the subsidiaries of NNPC. He confirmed that APL will drop next week. He sounded very sure!!! My current place of work manages a critical area of employee benefits for NNPC. I will be seeing him later this week for a critical reconciliation task. I will use that avenue to grill him more.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
OK...
GeniusOla:

Its most likely the presidential list, some people have strong father inlaw connect too, ours should come in handy weeks later.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
A friend that knows I took part in the recruitment. Said her colleague in the office mentioned it to her at work today. That two of her cousins went for documentation today. Called as someone that is looking out for a friend and I understand her concerns. Told her I knew nothing about that and will ask and get back to her. And here is the asking.

larride:

Who called you?

Let’s start from there.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Unverified word on the street. I just got a call this evening. That some GTs have started documentation today. I don't know how true this is. I'm not saying this for a fact. I'm just bringing it to the house, so we can look at it. If you refuse to see reason with me and go ahead to hurl insults at me, then be my guest.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Seems this is going to be a very though week for ABT proponents
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2019
More Grammar
Gbyms:

Except there’s a subterranean motive, I answered well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.