Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827178 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
JonTopps:

Haba fear God na shocked cheesy
Hope you meant 3 months

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Pray tell what's the U Turn about?
Dozylala90:

I'm doing just fine bro... About the current state of things, there have been a 'U_turn' as it affects the EH hopefuls, that's currently the reason for the delay, It appears they want a total closure of the recruitment exercise.
The wait won't be long fellas.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by crowther15(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Topccy007z:
The President is having two NNPC neighbours SOON. The rich roll with the rich.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!
Ur first glass of champagne at the towers is on me! wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
gbadekunle:
Try Arab road in Kubwa or Federal Housing (FCDA)

Tankiu... Tho someone already suggested Aso Rock! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Odylz: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sempumping:

1.Only Engineers (operators)
2.Ejeba Delta state
3.yes
4.3yrs ,Yes

Maybe I am wrong
Hmmn. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonTopps(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sempumping:

3months for salary increase?
3months to the Next grade level?

GT is the title of the grade level ,would be GT until ss5

Apparently there are two 'trainings' here

The first being the training at Edjeba in Warri as you said, for Engineering GTs which will last for nine months

The second being the on-the-job-training (Graduate Trainee) position itself which applies to all disciplines on SS6 level and will last for 3 years before promotion to SS5.

It's all clear now.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chukeg:

Hmmmm! So the dispatched letters were called back or no letter was dispatched.

Sometimes I think it's bots that are behind some accounts.

PS: I think the rumor of immediate recruitment to follow after this is hoax. Perhaps a story orchestrated by the management to ease "pressure from above".

I don't see any reason NNPC will spend another billions to recruit when she could have secure all the needed personnel through the first recruitment.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
uncle panalyst sighted.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
panalyst:

Latest January because I can’t pin a date because this things are out of anyone’s hands but I can tell you AUTHORITATIVELY LETTERS HAVE BEEN TYPED for the GT’s with their Salaries included in them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=MuhMubRaj post=86544044][/quote]

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
kachii77:
uncle panalyst sighted.....

I personally think Panalyst could throw some info into the mix right now.

In another news, I am just thinking if the letters have left the Towers as postulated here, someone in the courier company would confirmed this. A thousand plus letters cannot be invisible.

I know some folks went to the courier the last time to check.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Its actually 3rd NigeriaPetroleumSummit week, 9th to 12th February.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hercules22: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Powersurge:

Sometimes I think it's bots that are behind some accounts.

PS: I think the rumor of immediate recruitment to follow after this is hoax. Perhaps a story orchestrated by the management to ease "pressure from above".

I don't see any reason NNPC will spend another billions to recruit when she could have secure all the needed personnel through the first recruitment.

You figured it out. Kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Anniie4u:
APL will drop from Wednesday ...
And you too loool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!
Ur first glass of champagne at the towers is on me! wink
I can't wait

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
MuhMubRaj:

And you too loool

grin
Wait till it's Wednesday wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hercules22: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=MuhMubRaj post=86544044][/quote]

It’s a pity and very embarrassing.
Too much assumption and confusion on this thread.
Anyone who claims that letters have been typed should be able to provide a specific timeline for dispatch.
Probably, he had something to share but you may have scared him off after you quoted him.
Well, not to discourage anyone. Keep it coming.
We learn everyday.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ya'll seeing the news on twitter bout zahra being employed as GM in PPPRA. I swear I no fit laff.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
You're talking about an 8 mill a year accommodation, bro. You whole upfront and
half won't be enough.
Topccy007z:

I'm only interested in how much it will cost to get a 3 bedroom apartment in Aso rock. I no dey go Abuja go suffer. I need maximum comfort.
How will the son of man that has been this patient now eventually be living in one rural area of the FCT and working at the towers.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patientnnpctaff: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dozylala90:

I'm doing just fine bro... About the current state of things, there have been a 'U_turn' as it affects the EH hopefuls, that's currently the reason for the delay, It appears they want a total closure of the recruitment exercise.
The wait won't be long fellas.
This a big lie
*NNPC can't be that comfuse, after planning to release GT, the will now change at die minute
* I doubt if FCC have approve the list for EH, n u expect them to wait for another 1-2month to go through some process b4 the release at same time..
* GT list is compiled n ready, wat is delaying it only God knows, but am pretty sure the management have approve it, I doubt if there will be sitting this week, we all know the COs and head of unit are at NIPS, it will be a busy week...
... Lets just pray, HR fasten the process and the APL get release b4 the week runs out as predicted by napo, c12, ladyj et al...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Black11:
Ya'll seeing the news on twitter bout zahra being employed as GM in PPPRA. I swear I no fit laff.
Lool naa normal level for naija for now, make dem sha give us the one wey dem talk first.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Black11:

The same one they said was on the board of NNPC before abi? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
I stay in abuja, just wondering the kind of accommodation he would want for 700k, mayb selfcontain or max one-bedroom flat in a good location

Ladyjane5657:

It's very true bruh

When i came for the interview, I stayed with ma aunt @ Garki. I nearly fainted When she told me she pays 1.5 mil for a 2 bedroom flat that was not even wide enough to contain my luggage and I!
And I was thinking of Renting an apartment in Garki too when Apl shows...hehehe
Change of plans tho... I am now in search of "Abuja Ajegunle" ... I don't tink I like Garki anymore cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
daima:
I stay in abuja, just wondering the kind of accommodation he would want for 700k, mayb selfcontain or max one-bedroom flat in a good location

Exactly! I'm sure he meant it this way... Who wouldn't want that.. Myself for one will even want to be living in that Hotel close to towers ( whether na Hillton abi hilltop) cheesy
Good tin good o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
The way every one ..i mean every acclaimed sauce here keeps consenting to this popular opinion that Apl has been typed/ printed/ photocopied/scanned / about to be dispatched is becoming amusingly amusing.. Makes one wonder: since every damn source is/almost validating the info, DAFUQ is the damn Apl? !!!!!!!!

Like Benin pipo don hijack am for air? ( beloved Beninians, na joke o cheesy)
Or some prince of Persia?
Or u guys heard some UPS and dem DHL delivery trucks catching fire anywhere? grin

I tell u.. This is a rare case of SAUCES feeding off other SAUCES!
Laughable!
Something be telling me to change these people's names from : Harry potter and the sorcerers stone to APL and Naira land sorcerers ..cheesy

Bottom line... Y'all soured sauces should shut the **** up. Let Apl come in piece..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by YourSugarDaddy: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ladyjane5657:
The way every one ..i mean every acclaimed sauce here keeps consenting to this popular opinion that Apl has been typed/ printed/ photocopied/scanned / about to be dispatched is becoming amusingly amusing.. Makes one wonder: since every damn source is/almost validating the info, DAFUQ is the damn Apl? !!!!!!!!

Like Benin pipo don hijack am for air? ( beloved Beninians, na joke o cheesy)
Or some prince of Persia?
Or u guys heard some UPS and dem DHL delivery trucks catching fire anywhere? grin

I tell u.. This is a rare case of SAUCES feeding off other SAUCES!
Laughable!
Something be telling me to change these people's names from : Harry potter and the sorcerers stone to APL and Naira land sorcerers ..cheesy

Bottom line... Y'all soured sauces should shut the **** up. Let Apl come in piece..

*peace

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
YourSugarDaddy:

*peace

Hehehehe sometimes u ought to relax and read to understand ..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Patientnnpctaff:
HEY GUYS I GAT A QUESTION, ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE JARUS AND THOSE THAT HAVE GONE FAR IN LIFE....
IS THERE NEED TO BE FORTIFIED IN CASE OF SPIRITUAL ATTACK, SOMEONE SAY BEFORE YOU CAN STAY IN NNPC, U NEED TO HAVE PROTECTION, IF NOT THE WILL HUNT U DOWN...

Even without working in nnpc, don't you think you need to fortify yourself in whatever you believe in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Black11:
If it is true, could be one of the reason they want to scrap the EH recruitment. Their kids already have foreign masters

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2020
Patientnnpctaff:

This a big lie
*NNPC can't be that comfuse, after planning to release GT, the will now change at die minute
* I doubt if FCC have approve the list for EH, n u expect them to wait for another 1-2month to go through some process b4 the release at same time..
* GT list is compiled n ready, wat is delaying it only God knows, but am pretty sure the management have approve it, I doubt if there will be sitting this week, we all know the COs and head of unit are at NIPS, it will be a busy week...
... Lets just pray, HR fasten the process and the APL get release b4 the week runs out as predicted by napo, c12, ladyj et al...
Somebody will just be using ‘have’ anyhow. Have you not heard of the word ‘has’ before?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.