Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

22marvelous's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22marvelous's Profile / 22marvelous's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by 22marvelous(m): 3:15am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.

If I can recover from my own heartbreak,you also can recover,just find something to keep your mind busy,don't worry about your boyfriend not seeing your worth,he would definitely come back to you begging,cos the lady he is presently with,she is just catching cruise wit him,don't ever accept him back,cos he would still give up on you and betray you,try and work on your self esteem and improve your self,u are beautiful,cos God made you so,if you need someone to talk to,you can always call on me.
07062545449,take heart and be strong.

1 Like

Career / Re: What Do You Do For A Living. by 22marvelous(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2022
tonididdy:
I'm a football agent / photographer (this is only a hobby but people always tempt me with money to cover their events).

It's difficult because I'm hardly in the country then off again. I do have a photography team tho.

I'm also a beauty business man
can I join your photography team sir,my name is chima and I am based in Lagos,I ve a passion for photography, but I ve no prior experience,I am versatile and also a quick learner,pls do consider me sir
Career / Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by 22marvelous(m): 11:32pm On May 21, 2022
firstolalekan:

What I can offer now...

I'm currently recruiting serious people who can do English language transcription jobs for an international AI development program.

All that's required is your:

- Proficiency in English language

- A PC (laptop or desktop)

- A good earphone

- Internet connection.

And lastly, your seriousness and willingness to work.
I am interested
, 07062545449
Check my profile...
Business / Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by 22marvelous(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2022
kamez:
Average of 600k per week.....

And yes I make that money right from the comfort of my house..

And it's legit...very very very legit
My boss, pls rake me under ur tutelage,teach me the ropes of making 500k or more just like you boss
A lot of family responsibilities on me
Pls help me
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Photographer Urgently Needed In Lekki, Lagos by 22marvelous(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Do you pay weekly or monthly or daily
Here is my contact information
Sheamusmichaelewelike@gmail.com
I am a good photographer
Business / Re: Looking For Iphone And Laptops Sellers Lets Do Business by 22marvelous(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
I am interested
Business / Re: Importers Of Phones And Computers Accessories Are Needed by 22marvelous(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Are you serious about it
Business / Re: . by 22marvelous(m): 1:50am On Mar 04, 2022
I am interested
Here is my contact details
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Blessing Time by 22marvelous(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
I need help,I wish to go and learn skills to support my self,car tracker installation,cctv installation, conduit wiring and solar panel installation,the man that owns the company that wants to teach me is demanding 60,000,but what I am having is just 25,000,pls help me to fulfill my dreams,it's a 2 years internship
Here is my mobile number, 07062545449 - 08139224904
God bless you as you put me into consideration
My name is chima
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by 22marvelous(m): 5:33am On Oct 09, 2021
Pls help a brother,I don't ve anything at home to eat,the woman that sells foodstuffs at my compound has been disgracing me since the past 3 weeks, cos I ve not been able to pay her the 4k foodstuffs I bought for her for me and my family, Pls do consider me, let me offset my debts it's getting too much.
Romance / Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by 22marvelous(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Try to tell ur girlfriend to dress decently,she can only be addressed the way she is dressed, and I ve it in mind that she is the type that dresses provocatively and seductively.
Mind u,I myself toasted 3 ladies today and 2 accepted my proposal, despite both being in relationships,my advice, no carry Bae matter for head
The only bae matter wey me fit carry for head na my mama own
Every other bae except my mom is a write off
My 2 cents
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Xpresstech Eng CCTV Apprenticeship Program by 22marvelous(m): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2021
I am interested
Education / Re: Make 250 Dollars Monthly by 22marvelous(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Interested
Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy: “You Know What, No Album Till Further Notice” by 22marvelous(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2021
His life,his business
After all, as I wake up this morning,I confirmed from my neighbors again who still rules Nigeria,told it was still bubu
Still disappointed.
Politics / Re: "IPOB Must Renounce Violence" - Olawepo Hashim Urges FG To Free Nnamdi Kanu by 22marvelous(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
May God help the igbo speaking tribe of Nigeria, in unity we stand as one,,,,,
No shaking
Career / Re: Experience With Helping Friends Fund Their Business by 22marvelous(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Crossroad1:
I am just an engineer into construction, site supervision, architecture etc..

Good evening sir,I am really sorry for kinda disturbing you,would u be kind enough to give me a chance in your company,maybe as a personal assistant or your personal site supervisor,I can always learn on the job,I really need to keep myself busy sir, months without doing anything since the company I was working with folded because of covid 19, has really been a tumultuous year for me and it's making me feel really down and depressed,I am honest,versatile and God fearing sir,pls do consider my request and give me a benefit of doubt.
Pls put my request into consideration sir and may the almighty God continously uphold and uplift you in all ramifications and endeavors of your life.
Don't give me fish sir,I plead with you to teach me how to fish, I would forever remain indebted to you
Here is my mobile number 08139224904,incase you wish to get in touch with me sir.
Career / Re: Experience With Helping Friends Fund Their Business by 22marvelous(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Crossroad1:
I am just an engineer into construction, site supervision, architecture etc..

Good evening sir,I am really sorry for kinda disturbing you,would u be kind enough to give me a chance in your company,maybe as a personal assistant or your personal site supervisor,I can always learn on the job,I really need to keep myself busy sir, months without doing anything since the company I was working with folded because of covid 19, has really been a tumultuous year for me and it's making me feel really down and depressed,I am honest,versatile and God fearing sir,pls do consider my request and give me a benefit of doubt.
Pls put my request into consideration sir and may the almighty God continously uphold and uplift you in all ramifications and endeavors of your life.
Career / Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by 22marvelous(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
CapitalBank:
My guess is that you are waiting for something right now and you asked this question to draw motivation from others.... That is good.

I am also waiting and I have been waiting since 2017. wink

What? Did you hear that right? I have been waiting since 2017 when I started this journey to build a solid B2B venture.

Within this period, I have ventured into 3 business ideas but all are almost the same model but different niches.

The first one failed due to inexperience and I am glad it did.

The second one would have been a massive success but we got in late, coupled with the Nigerian sector. We barely broke even in there. There is still a possibility that we can revive things there, however, due to the Nigerian factor, I chose not to get into anything where the Nigerian government has hands.

Though I plan to restrategize and go back in there.

Now, with experience from the first two, I came up with another one... It is pending and it is sure to succeed. We would have recorded our first success by 2020, however, corona came and ruined things for us...

But.. we are still pushing. I only need one break from this one and I will explode!

Now, here is the thing about waiting...You will doubt yourself, you will question whether you are on the right path, you will wonder whether you are doing the right thing.

This is bound to happen especially when you see other guys are cranking figures but if you got your data right, your vision will hardly be blurry. I draw motivation for the current venture from the fact that there was a big company operating there in the 90s that packed up BUT the market is still there and has grown so big. All I want to do is focus on 3 places... Abuja, Lagos, and Portharcourt for a start.

Sometimes to make that big break, we just have to go back to the past... I have tested this theory on a small scale and I did record some successes.

Will I succeed...? I AM SURE AS HELL THAT I WOULD.

What gives me that confidence? There is ALMOST no competition. So, I will wait for it. cool

Baba, pls can I join your business, I am versatile,dedicated, God fearing, honest and hardworking, pls do consider my humble request sir,my name is chima Michael Ewelike, an indigene of imo state, but presently based in Lagos state.
Here is my mobile number 08139224904 incase you wish to call me directly and my email address,, Sheamusmichaelewelike@gmail.com
Career / Re: Experience With Helping Friends Fund Their Business by 22marvelous(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crossroad1:
heyaaa a sorry brother, I left photography almost 4yrs ago now, no vex baba

Are you into online stuff like affiliate marketing, digital marketing, data entry, web design and development, data analyst, ethical Hacking,2d and 3d animations,dropshipping,graphics design and video editing, and any other online jobs too numerous to mention sir, if u are, I would love for you to tutor me on online skills or refer me to someone who you are familiar with to help brush me up,I really need your help sir,I will forever appreciate it if you can do me this huge favor
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are by 22marvelous(m): 6:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Don't bother yourselves,rybid consults are one of this motivationally speaking gnld companies,don't waste ur TP,THEY ARE ALL SCAMS AND I VE LEARNT FROM THEM THE HARD WAY,I DON'T KNOW WHY THE GOVERNMENT ARE STILL ALLOWING THEM TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR SHADY BUSINESS,BY CONTINUING DECEIVING NAIVE AND GULLIBLE NIGERIANS FOR NON EXISTING JOBS,,I PRAY THEIR EXCESSES ARE CURTAILED BY THE NECESSARY AGENCIES.
IF U ARE TO CALL THE NUMBER USED IN SENDING U THE JOB INVITE,U WOULD BE TOLD TO COME TO A PARTICULAR SPOT THAT IS CLOSE TO THE NON EXISTING COMPANY, WHERE SOMEONE WILL COME AND PICK YOU UP TO GO HEAR THEIR USE 1 KOBO TO MAKE 1 BILLION DOLLARS BY REGISTERING AND SELLING DRUGS.
JUST DON'T Waste your TP
MAY GOD LOCATE YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL A BETTER JOB.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

1 Like

Career / Re: Experience With Helping Friends Fund Their Business by 22marvelous(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Crossroad1:
Remember I helped a friend fund a photography business back then and it cost me..
When I needed this guy to help another friend who is not a mutual friend, the guy was short of cash and he needed photo and video for his wedding. So I contacted this my friend although I know he is not gonna do it for free but just reduce price from 900k to 300k cos of me, alaye stopped picking my call and when this my friend called him direct, this is what he said..
**shey because he help me set up business na why he dey follow me talk nonsense abi? Shey na him train me ni?
When I no get money go training center, shey him fund me ni? Oga if you no fit pay 850k,make una Bleep off..
This was recorded..
I just laugh it off..
This is someone I got camera for, drone and screens.
And even gave him some cash because he was just starting up then..
I told myself, if am gonna help people, I will help and do my own for God but that someone will now come and start forcing my hand, na curse the person go collect.

Am versed in photography, do photobook, frame and video, you will still have enough change from that 300k

Good afternoon sir, my name is chima Michael Ewelike, an indigene of imo state from ngor okpala local government area,I am based in Lagos state sir, I ve been one of ur fans and admirers for a while now,but I never knew you were into photography,frame and video editing,it has been my passion to learn such skills,but paucity of funds has been my major setback,I would forever be indebted to you sir if you can take me under your tutelage and teach me this skills that I ve passion for, I am versatile,hard working, dedicated,God fearing and humble,pls give me a chance to prove my abilities sir, and i promise you that you will never regret knowing me, here is my mobile number 08139224904.
I hope you put my request into consideration, thank you sir and God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Career / Re: Experience With Helping Friends Fund Their Business by 22marvelous(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=22marvelous post=105711666][/quote]Good afternoon sir,happy weekend, my name is chima Michael, an indigene of imo state from ngor okpala local government area,I came across your mention, and I was fascinated with the number of skills you had at ur disposal sir,I would love for you to take me under your tutelage and teach me the likes of Photography and video editing,it has been my passion to acquire such skills,but paucity of funds has been my major setback,I would forever be indebted to you sir if you can teach me the ropes pertaining the skills,I am based In Lagos state sir,and here is my mobile number 08139224904,thank you sir as you put my request into consideration
Career / Re: Experience With Helping Friends Fund Their Business by 22marvelous(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Crossroad1:
Remember I helped a friend fund a photography business back then and it cost me..
When I needed this guy to help another friend who is not a mutual friend, the guy was short of cash and he needed photo and video for his wedding. So I contacted this my friend although I know he is not gonna do it for free but just reduce price from 900k to 300k cos of me, alaye stopped picking my call and when this my friend called him direct, this is what he said..
**shey because he help me set up business na why he dey follow me talk nonsense abi? Shey na him train me ni?
When I no get money go training center, shey him fund me ni? Oga if you no fit pay 850k,make una Bleep off..
This was recorded..
I just laugh it off..
This is someone I got camera for, drone and screens.
And even gave him some cash because he was just starting up then..
I told myself, if am gonna help people, I will help and do my own for God but that someone will now come and start forcing my hand, na curse the person go collect.

Am versed in photography, do photobook, frame and video, you will still have enough change from that 300k
Career / Re: My Workers Are Ripping Me On Site by 22marvelous(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
post=105544118]
I would love to work as a supervisor with the job you mentioned,I have had experiences supervising 2 of my uncles projects and a family friends project late last year also,I am presently based in Lagos but would not mind relocating if the job demands I do,I am versatile,diligent,honest and God-fearing,I promise not to disappoint you if given the opportunity to showcase my abilities as a supervisor.
Where is your friend based? I ll give him a site supervising job. Each time he goes to supervise them, he gets #5,000. If the job take 2days, he gets 10k. If the job takes 4days, he gets 20k. He doesn’t need to do anything. I only need him to supervise and take picture and send them to me. [/quote]
Career / Re: My Workers Are Ripping Me On Site by 22marvelous(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Give me a benefit of doubt by making me a supervisor on the site,u need someone to be ur eyes and your ears, with a touch of versAlity,honesty,dignity and a God-fearing attribute and attitude,you need someone who has a sense of responsibility and accountability,not everyone has that innate qualities,but you have my pledge and my word that you would ve expected we met sooner.
Here is my email address.
Sheamusmichaelewelike@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon sir.
Career / Re: I had To Drop my Area celeb Status&StartsWorking At A Beerparlor For 12kpermonth by 22marvelous(m): 12:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Drop your digits, who knows u might get a helper here
Family / Infidelity by 22marvelous(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Two weeks ago via a radio station I was listening to this evening, a man got to know that his twin sons that he loves so much and is ready to go extreme miles for,for the past 5 years,he has literally and practically been training another man's kids,he has left his home and has gone to his parents house,his parents ve told him to abandon the innocent kids,but he is devastated and emotionally drained and traumatized,school is about resuming, should he still go ahead paying for the school fees of another man's kids,he is planning for a divorce.
No insults pls,just ur suggestions pls

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.