Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? (41216 Views)

Freebitco.in Users How Much Do You Make Monthly And How? / This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k / How I Built An Online Business Empire That Generates 6 To 7 Figures Monthly And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Investorozay: 6:41am On May 09, 2022
Fuyinge:

pls can I DM?
Ok
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Directway: 6:42am On May 09, 2022
AMGBoss:
YouTuber cool

Lmao. 1 million views in 3 days but got 7 views for 2 years+. Wetin man no go see?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Investorozay: 6:43am On May 09, 2022
Richnero:
Which arbitrage are you into? Can you put me through sir? Should I send you a pm?
Ok
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by hspda: 6:43am On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Fuyinge post=112652922]
interested too, can I DM?[/quotes]
Yes you can
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nobody: 6:45am On May 09, 2022
Britishcoins:
I do make atleast 22k daily from my shop, selling boutique.
Averages profit monthly is 600k

I still have many business idea which I will venture immediately I get married..
Jeans bought 6500 could be sold at least 10k
3500 profit.
Sometimes I make 100k profit daily...
from where are you buying your stocks ?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Investorozay: 6:46am On May 09, 2022
SirdimayG:

Pls, can I dm you?

Okay
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by onyiiix9523(f): 6:47am On May 09, 2022
Investorozay:

Crypto
please can you teach me how to do crypto arbitrage. should I PM you?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by hspda: 6:51am On May 09, 2022
lanre211
Elsucre042
geraldo077
Richnero
alexvic12

Kindly send your tg handle to the WhatsApp number below

Rather if you all follow me on here, I can send it to you when I receive your DM
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Investorozay: 7:10am On May 09, 2022
onyiiix9523:
please can you teach me how to do crypto arbitrage. should I PM you?

okay you can
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Directway: 7:14am On May 09, 2022
Oburu202:
It's crazy that nobody wants to share anything. No tips, no information to help others.

Such a wicked world. I want through the pages, nothing useful. I could remember the other tread about apps. People contributed.

But this is about making money, yet nobody wants to help out. This is same thing our politicians do. They don't want to tell us how they got the 100 million naira for presidential tickets. They did not tell us how much they make, they didn't tell us where all the money recovered from Abacha went.

We are all same people. No difference. So let's keep living in deception. Smh!!
Which app thread is that? Can I see link please?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by 9zcollins(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2022
I hope all of you that have claimed to be making 500k, 600k, $3k, $5k won't be the first to drop account details any time someone wants to do giveaway here......keep oppressing us, give us the information on how to make 3k daily you refused .... there's God o

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Matthewdan(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2022
Udemzy05:

You say? grin

Hunger never reset e brain grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by winner37(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2022
From this expenses calculate my income monthly...
Money for hair for my babe =6k
Make-up kits=4500
Bra in carton 6k
Panties in different sizes and colors 6k
Necklace and earrings 3k
Transport allowance 15k
Her family issues 20k
Fueling car 25k
House maintenance 20k
Feeding money 30k
Flexing with friends 15k
Family issues 35k
Emergency 25
Car maintenance 25k
If I feel like fucking outside 10k for olosho...
I will still be left with 100k before ending of the month
Is clear now...?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Afonjakid: 7:37am On May 09, 2022
DeGLORIOUS:
How do you go about buying coins? How profitable is it? Crypto is banned in Nigeria but people are still doing it. I just sold my 13 tron coins. It was just there staring at me without much interest.
Peer to peer buying and selling. Then hold it. Crypto is down now, it's the best time to stack it and hold it till it goes up

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 09, 2022
Directway:

Lmao. 1 million views in 3 days but got 7 views for 2 years+. Wetin man no go see?

Nah, he has over 600k views if you check now.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by charlexarmani(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2022
hspda:
I make close to 60k per week on average doing remote job

This is what I do. I joined an Agency that helps in marketing crypto projects that want to launch either presale or the final launch. We push it using different social media especially Twitter and telegram, ( I have lost close to 80 Twitter accounts to suspension) and they we do something called soft raid and after each day work, we will be evaluated and the best 10 will be chosen for that day reward. When I started, it was 20USDT per day, now I have polished my activities and I sometimes, I get as high as 35 or 30BUSD.

Lots of Nigerian students full there.

If you multiply that by 575, you know what that means. I recently bought redmi note 11 pro to improve my work. That's what I do

Note: Not every youth in into yahoo. At least o can say that with my Full chest
Please can I DM you on this pls
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Connected1: 7:42am On May 09, 2022
atutupoyoyo2211:
$8000 a month. I work as a Security guard at nights and Lecturer by day in Canada.
How do you rest?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by iamclime(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2022
caylakays:
Most people here are just liars....
Well, I will be sincere in listing mine.

I work in an online app company, I earn 7k per month though it's a side hustle.

I also write project but it depends on when work comes.

I as well do cleaning work at hotel at 12pm each day and earn 10k salary.
So roughly I make 20k per month...
Omo the country hard. Don't judge yourself in most of the high prices u see above, it's mostly lies

What topics/fields do you write on? What's your highest qualification?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Tesvin: 7:45am On May 09, 2022
Investorozay:
100 to 300£ a day
Based on market conditions
undecided
Arbitrage people will understand
Please permit me to send a pm
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Investorozay: 7:48am On May 09, 2022
Tesvin:

Please permit me to send a pm

u can
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Kris24(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2022
mactoni91:
Giftcards
I make above 90k/month

I buy

Boss can I get your digits.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by 22marvelous(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2022
kamez:
Average of 600k per week.....

And yes I make that money right from the comfort of my house..

And it's legit...very very very legit
My boss, pls rake me under ur tutelage,teach me the ropes of making 500k or more just like you boss
A lot of family responsibilities on me
Pls help me
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Tesvin: 7:50am On May 09, 2022
Investorozay:

u can
Thanks boss, have done that
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by estyvino(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2022
kamez:
Average of 600k per week.....

And yes I make that money right from the comfort of my house..

And it's legit...very very very legit

Nwanne I am waiting on you 08115788811
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2022
On betting affilate marketing on telegram i make close to 500k to 800k monthly �

I made that just on the comfort of my house

No early morning stress like that
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Directway: 7:57am On May 09, 2022
Investorozay:

Crypto

I'm interested in the crypto please. Please add me up on 081-77-039-690
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 09, 2022
What's your business?!!
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Totori44: 8:03am On May 09, 2022
talk2razaq:

Lol..

Pls what's funny here?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by kay29000(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
hahahaha, this cracked me up real hard.
Imagine getting 7 views on YouTube in 2 years but was advertising "How to get 1 million views on YouTube in just 3 days" indeed grin grin grin

But he couldn't help himself after 2 years to get the said 1 million views but 7 views.

Lol. Same thing I was looking at.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Keziehenry(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2022
atutupoyoyo2211:
$8000 a month. I work as a Security guard at nights and Lecturer by day in Canada.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by InvestmentMood: 8:09am On May 09, 2022
Real estate remains the best of all bests. Sometimes, u can make up to 1million, sometimes 5 million monthly or even more.
Note: Your profit is dependent on your capital. If u are interested in such business and you have your capital DM me. I have a friend in Germany who I trade for. He started trading with me since 2019 with 5million as capital. Today his capital has grown to over 30 million plus.
U can still make money without capital (But only agent fees) and this is not constant, for some months, u may not even get a dime.
I can teach u the tenets of the work. I can still help you trade and make your profit wherever u are. I didn't say u should give me money. God bless you dearly!

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Aplaudez(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2022
ayEbeneyzer:
I’m a graphic designer, and with my business, I make about 50k weekly

Boss, I'm a graphics designer too, with very low patronage please can you shed more light on how and where you sell out your skills ??

God bless you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each / CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.