Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying (48640 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by 22marvelous(m): 3:15am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.

If I can recover from my own heartbreak,you also can recover,just find something to keep your mind busy,don't worry about your boyfriend not seeing your worth,he would definitely come back to you begging,cos the lady he is presently with,she is just catching cruise wit him,don't ever accept him back,cos he would still give up on you and betray you,try and work on your self esteem and improve your self,u are beautiful,cos God made you so,if you need someone to talk to,you can always call on me.
07062545449,take heart and be strong.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 3:32am On May 28, 2022
Two abortions is not part of suffering with him Sha, that na your f9olishness

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by pacespot(m): 3:33am On May 28, 2022
The sound of your voice sounds like you have concluded you will never find another guy because you are not attractive enough. Also sounds like your relationship was one sided as the other guy was not doing anything at all, you were the only one investing in it
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by rolams(m): 3:45am On May 28, 2022
You don get sense now abi? Learn to move on, that's not the end my friend! Your type (match) is waiting for you out there. You will get married soon!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Ishilove: 3:47am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

Aunty, is it not the same guy from your thread last year who refused to work but you kept buying data for him?? The same man that made you jog till your knees swelled and you couldn't walk for days?

Rejoice, you have been delivered from a parasitic relationship. You don't know what God has done for you. You are only focused on the present pain and not the future joys.

You'll be fine. After the hurting goes away, your eyes will be opened to what a completely sorry excuse for a man you were dating.

For now, BLOCK HIM everywhere. Of course in the days to come you'll unblock him several times, but eventually you will be able to block him without looking back. You deserve better than this guy, you just don't know it. Someone who can't sacrifice for you and is only fixated on your looks is not someone you should be pining over.

Someone who loves you for you will eventually locate you. Make your peace with God for those abortions you did and commit your ways into His hands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by revolt(m): 3:59am On May 28, 2022
zeuss:

bad advice

Women give the worst advise to their fellow women.. eg

If you're overweight ...they say love your curves bold n beautiful. Meanwhile for back drm go curse them.
You're a tap water mouthed chic they say.... speak your mind queen.
They advise you to leave your bf or husband just to jump in with the same man once you're gone.
They say do you booboo, your happiness comes first. Then call you a hoe behind.

Feminism was the greatest example if female lies abd advise. Look at our young ladies today.. Men dont wanna be with them anymore.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by zuto4u(m): 4:00am On May 28, 2022
Including your brother or brothers, that is if u have one.
Onyi22:

What do you know about a guy being perfect??
He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by MadamOk(f): 4:15am On May 28, 2022
Be strong, cry over it and move on

A broken relationship is far more better than broken marriage, know that and embrace peace and happiness
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by phemmyfour: 4:42am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

The abortion part is to your disadvantage. No man will want to date a girl that have done abortion twice. The healthy state of your womb is presently unknown
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Image123(m): 4:46am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

You were very cheap and graceless ni. Free fornication and abortion for boyfriend, why na. Time to get closer to God and work on your body. Focus on other things and forget that fellow. If you don't forget, it affects you more.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 4:49am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Wetin dey sup?
You wrote words, concluded & assumed for me.
Let the man that offend be punished.
Ok!
I was just wondering why a man who decided to leave a woman should be punished.
Punished for what exactly?
They both fell in Love...
She wasn't coerced nor raped.
They had a mutual relationship, but along the line things went haywire.
I have seen Ladies leave men too and men are adviced to handle such manly!
In Fact, most times MEN chastise their fellow men who would want to go after such Ladies.

You know I admire u a lot grin grin grin, so, I was shocked when I realised you could put up dat!
Life's all about Ups & Down! Not always rosy!
She should move on. She may have dodged something too.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Paulianfa(m): 4:49am On May 28, 2022
Mark my words, he will come back begging. He can't do without you, just be ready to forgive him.
But for the main time, be strong and stop crying, I know it's not easy but be urself and by strong.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by oliverwrites: 4:49am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless
Including your father, your brothers and uncles.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Elvis778(m): 4:50am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

You should have an award for the most useless and misleading advice, your posts here is one of the reasons girls will keep falling for all that glitters and end up falling for the wrong guys, the bad people that won't mind using them for ritual, once they notice his riches they let their guard down without even getting to know the kinda people they are, you should be ashamed of your self
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by sydneyboss(m): 4:54am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

And I sincerely prayed for this kind of woman with understanding but na yeye I dey always meet angry

Dearie, keep calm, focus, stay away from emotions, u will be fine! U will definitely meet your match!

Don't force love , it will comeand u will smile again! Be strong
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by bidexdo(m): 4:56am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ihate reading things like this
Very annoying
What y'all seeing in this gender undecided
Falling inlove with cursed beings try
This gender can only bring pains

Na Ur types dey abuse men, later u go dey beg them, u want tell me say men no dey Bleep you

I pray no man married u what about that
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Powersurge: 5:18am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tears, next time go for Money not Love

And if we check u now, u no get ordinary spoke.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by sonssyo: 5:43am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

My dear move on, just move on, work on your self,he has challanged you with your weight,enter Facebook and join weight losers group within four months your story go change,then for the other ones, develop a skill that will make you sellable and most preferred in the labour market,with these things you will see your self at the top, please discuss this abortion stuff with God,go to the altar of God and ask for forgiveness of sin, after that close that leg � just close the leg, you can't afford the heartbreak again,most men are just useless sad
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by bisiswag(f): 6:01am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

Sorry for the hurt in your heart. Dust yourself up, and move on. It is what it is. Find ways to better yourself, he did you dirty but trust me, life always comes back in full circle. It may only take some time. Leave him be and take your dignity with you. Other young girls and boys should learn from this please. Too much betrayal out there, guard your hearts.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 6:10am On May 28, 2022
You lucky he left in relationship not marriage
Someone would love u in time
But the question is "won't u spoil things when he comes back telling u he knows better now"?
Just watch the new girl would hurt him and he would come bk for u..
Then he would look beyond ur skin..he would look at the loyalty trust sacrifices love..

I'm warning u don't ever get bk wit him
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Rhozabeth(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2022
I still don't understand why girls are this cheap these days! Is it becos of the price of crude oil in the international market? Someone shud pls tell me.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Rhozabeth(m): 6:11am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tears, next time go for Money not Love
When a senior olosho advises u, pls listen!

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 6:20am On May 28, 2022
Rhozabeth:
I still don't understand why girls are this cheap these days! Is it becos of the price of crude oil in the international market? Someone shud pls tell me.
Point of Correction.
Ladies are not Cheap.
WOMEN were solely created for men & men alone. Let's get it straight. Men4women too
Same way Goats, Giraffes, Lions and Dogs have their companions, so humans too.
IF they don't want men around themselves, who else will dey crave for. Pls. Adore them!

The issue is, she should be smarter next time.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by friendlyadvice: 6:23am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

grin u wey pursue money when ya papa go paint the wall for una house?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by blazepascal(m): 6:27am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
fake love you will still regret it later stop dishing pple fake advice
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:28am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

Forget about him, don't get a rebound,hit the gym and be better in every respect, travel out of the country if you can.Fat or slim, there is someone willing to die for you.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by luluosas(m): 6:29am On May 28, 2022
You are dying because of one useless boyfriend that hated you? Na waoh for children of nowadays.
Two abortions and you think that useless guy who was only interested in seeing your unclothedness would end up marrying you? You must be day dreaming.
REPENT, you sinner. Give your life to Jesus Christ now and avoid the devil's trap of boyfriend/girlfriend relationships because the end is hell fire.

Amend your ways as you still have life in you now. Thank you

Gracelander:

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:31am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

We are not all useless,it's just in your part of the country and in your family.I have never cheated for the eighth years I have been in relationships...learnt that from my Dad,not because I don't find other girls attractive apart from my partner,but it just comes natural.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by oladipupo2234: 6:35am On May 28, 2022
You sound very bitter, wicked and inmature. i dont think you wish to see your enemy pass through this.

unfortunately, the way of God is beyond men comprehension. therefore I speak life, love, empathy, forgiveness, fruitfulness, and grace into the life of the OP. I also rebuke all the curse and evil predictions placed on the OP. Very soon you will look back and be glad your ex left you. you will be a source of joy to your parent, and community. leastly, i pray you find true love and blessed with multiple childreen.

Amin

Nothing is impossible for Allah to Correct. I know of many who aborted severally in the past and living happy life today, married and blessed with kids.

Miracle2020:
The blood of those children will never allow you to see peace. I pray that you will continue having heart break, nobody will ever marry you. May God never allow you to test the sweetness of marriage and may you never be pregnant again.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Miracle2020: 6:41am On May 28, 2022
oladipupo2234:
You sound very bitter, wicked and inmature. i dont think you wish to see your enemy pass through this.

unfortunately, the way of God is beyond men comprehension. therefore I speak life, love, empathy, forgiveness, fruitfulness, and grace into the life of the OP. I also rebuke all the curse and evil predictions placed on the OP. Very soon you will look back and be glad your ex left you. you will be a source of joy to your parent, and community. leastly, i pray you find true love and blessed with multiple childreen.

Amin

Nothing is impossible for Allah to Correct. I know of many who aborted severally in the past and living happy life today, married and blessed with kids.

l wish you have been aborted.
Rubbish!!!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by AuroraB(f): 6:45am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

Did he ask you to suffer with him You saw it coming. You girls be doing much long-suffering to be called virtuous. After school you want to start having babies so you will claim to have held up your dreams to see him realize his....tahhhhhhhhh!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Peacefulgold(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

The same way your father and all your male relatives are useless ...and yet you will still look for a useless guy to cling on and b chopping his money ..ode!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / What Do You See In This Picture / Life Without A Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.