Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

22okezie's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22okezie's Profile / 22okezie's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? by 22okezie: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2010
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
I want to use this thread to discuss this topic that says "YOUR IMMEDIATE BROTHER OR YOUR WIFE WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER MOST". This topic has being a stigma to many people and it it seems not to be tackled till now, that is why i want to discuss it with my great wise nairalanders. please, state three reasons for your answer. thanks
Education / Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most by 22okezie: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2010
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
I want to use this trend to discuss this topic that says "YOUR IMMEDIATE BROTHER OR YOUR WIFE WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER MOST". This topic has being a stigma to many people and it it seems not to be tackled till now, that is why i want to discuss it with my great wise nairalanders. please, state three reasons for your answer. thanks
Education / To The Applicants It May Care by 22okezie: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
This is to inform all those who wish to go into pre degree/science for this 2010/2011 program in Absu that the form will be soon be available. I'm also an aspirant and incase if anybody wants to do the program let he or she get me updated so that we can plan and know how to lay our eggs. The cost of doing pre degree program in Absu is low comparable to others i have known. What he or she needs to do is that the person has to be serious in the program so that at the end of the second semester exam he or she will be able to meet up with 50%. The person is also expected to write JAMB.
Anybody that has any problem in his or her O'level can still do the program but before the end of the program the person is expected to rewrite the exam to make sure that the subjects are complete for main admission. There are some other things the person is expeted to fulfill before the program starts. The program like i have said before is a very cheap one but very costly if the person fails to bend down and read in the cost of doing the stuff, you know what that means" no pain no gain" (no admission). For further enquirres call me on : 08038431861, or post me in my email : emmaezesco@yahoo.com. Night call is acceptable. Be wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Education / A Cry For Help From Great Oua Stdudents by 22okezie: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2010
Hello my Nairalanders,
My name is Emmanuel from Enugu state. I wrote WAEC but it happened that my English language is d7 although i got every other necessary subjects. Since from birth i so much like OAU and i want to be a great student of the school. I want to study Law or any other legal course that is connected with legality. The problem i'm facing with is that i want to do the 2010/2011 pre degree in OAU but according to the requirement i saw, i learnt that English language is compulsory out of the 5 credits. And the dilemma now is that OAU has started registering candidates for this year 2010/2011 program. What do i do since i have d7 in english. Although i have written NECO presently and i'm still anticipating for the result. The worst part of this is that the form for the pre degree registration will close on 31 August.
Please great OAU brothers/sisters, i'm my eligible to apply for the program?. Are they going to disqualify me becos of the d7 i have in my english. OR can i apply and wai hope that i will get the english in my NECO. please, tell me what to do becos i don't longer eat and neither do i sleep. some one should post me to my box emmaezesco@yahoo.com or my mobile number 08038431861 and tell me what to do. ABEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Education / Please My Fellow Student I Need An Urgent Information About This by 22okezie: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2010
hellow my fellow students,
does anybody know when the university of ibadan will start selling their forms for this year diploma and pre-degree 2010/2011. i have tried all my best to make sure that i get a contact in order to enable me know what is obtainable in the pre degree and diploma programmes but all to no avail. plz, if anybody know about this let him or her not waste time in posting me directly in my mail box : emmaezesco@yahoo.com or to my mobile line : 08038431861. plz, i will be much happier if this urgent needs of mine is being granted.
thanks and God bless you all that might endavour to solve this problem of diploma and pre-degree programmes in the university of ibadan and every other accredited federal universities.
Education / When The Diploma Form In University Of Abuja Be Out For This 2010/2011 by 22okezie: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2010
hey,
does anybody know when the diploma form for this year 2010/2011 session be out in the university of abuja. if anybody has an idea about this, let him or her post to me directly in my email : emmaezesco@yahoo.com or to my mobile line :08038431861
Education / I Want To Know About These Things by 22okezie: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2010
hello,
My name is Emmaco. i want to know whether nekede has started selling their forms for this year 2010/2011. and i want to know if anybody that didn't have have jamb if the person can apply for it. i also want to know if uniben does pre-science. plz, i want an answer for it. any answer about this should be posted to my email directly: emmaezesco@yahoo.com or 08038431861. thanks
Education / What Is Happening In Nigeria System Of Education by 22okezie: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2010
what is really happening in Nigeria system of education. why are they crucifying the innocent ones and letting go of those that are guilty. when will the system of education in Nigeria be free and fair. why has Jamb bent on nailing the future career of Nigerian youths. what have we done to deserve this incredible act.
After the stress of attending lectures, spending my poor money and reading all through the day and night in order to pass my jamb exam but unfortunately jamb has decided to pull me down by no proof of evidence. just take look of this incredible and ignominious condition that jamb has rendered to me. after writing the exam and when the result came out i checked and it happened that i made up to 216 with no help of anybody and of which i printed it out. THEN, some weeks after that i logged in to still know if that my 216 is still in good condition but behold "wide spread cheating". The main thing is that this is the third time i have written jamb and all my alacrity has been pulled down.
I think something should be done about this or i might die over night as a result of thinking. please my fellow nairaland, if anybody has information about the withheld result(2010/2011) let him or her not waste time in mailing me directly through my email : emmaezesco@yahoo.com or through my mobile, 08038431861.
thanks for your concern
Education / Is There Any Increment Of Mark In This Year 2010/211 Jamb Subject Such As Crk by 22okezie: 3:40pm On May 24, 2010
HELLO TO ALL READERS OF NAIRALAND AND MY FELLOW STUDENTS,
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THERE IS AN UPGRADING OF MARK IN CRK IN THIS YEAR 2010/2011 JAMB SUBJECT. MY FREND TOLD ME SO AND THAT IS THE REASON I WANT TO KNOW IF WHAT HE HAD TOLD ME IS ACTUALLY TRUE OR NOT. IF ANYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS LET HIM OR HER NOT WASTE TIME IN REPLYING THIS TEXT COZ AM OUT TO KNOW ABOUT IT. THANKS
Education / Do I Have The Chance Of Admission In One The Following Universities by 22okezie: 2:34pm On May 22, 2010
hello to my fellow students,
i wrote this year 2010 jamb and i happened to get 216 in my jamb. am affraid if the universities that i applied will accept me for admssion. i choose unn as my first choice for political science and ansu for political science. i don't even know if ansu does accept second choice. plz, if anybody has and idea about this let him or her not hestitate to post to me directly through my email emmaezesco@yahoo.com. i will be happy for any attempt to my question. thanks and remain blessed
Education / The Mode Of Admission For This Year 2010 by 22okezie: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2010
does anybody has an idea on how this year 2010 admission gonna be?. will there be post-ume this year and if there wount be post-ume, then, what will be the cut of mark for universities, polytechnics and college of education?. please, let anybody that has idea about this try to get me back. love you all!
Education / Does Anybod Know About The Parols Of This Year Mode Of Admission? by 22okezie: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2010
hi to every one, i just wana know if there will be screening this year 2010/2011. the jamb has been written and somebody wants to know more about this before it happens unprepared. if anybody has an idea about this let him or her post back to me becos i want to know about it, okey!
thanks for your compliance!
Education / The Difference Between Plebiscite And Referendum In Government by 22okezie: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
i need urgently somebody that will tell me the difference between plebiscite and referendum in government. if anybody knows this answer let him him or her not hesitate to send me back coz i think those things are important andworth to be known before they messes me up in my fucking jamb exam!
Education / Any Idea Of This Year Score For University by 22okezie: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
hey, can someone tell me the score that a candidate will get that will make him or her to be admitted in the university in this year utme examination and also the polytechnics
              Any idea of this should post to me in my email : emmaezesco@yahoo.com
Romance / There Is No Payment Looiking For Girls by 22okezie: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
HI YOU ALL GUYS
I JUST HAVE TO PUT IT ACROSS TO YOU ALL THAT DOES NOTHING BUT THINK ABOUT GIRLS DAY AND NIGHT THAT THERE IS NO JOY DERIVABLE IN IT. YOU SHOULD HAVE TO KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING DOING GIRLS ARE THE PEOPLE TO LOOK AFTER YOU FRONT AND THE NEXT DOORS OF LIFE. BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE GIRLS AS YOUR PRIORITY, I BET TO YOU THAT U WILL WHOLESOMELY BE MESSED UP
MY DEAR, THIS IS THE OUR WE CONCENTRATE AND SO THAT WE CAN MAKE OUR JOBS THE STARTING LIMIT OF GIRLS GETTING OUT OF OUR WAY
Education / The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria by 22okezie: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2010
HI
Can some one out there tell me which of the universities in Nigeria that does accept second choice. I need an answer urgently and let it not be more than today.
Business / I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by 22okezie: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
Is there any man or man out there is willing to teach me on how to make money?. I need somebody to teach me ways in which some can stay without depending on mummy, daddy, siblings and uncles. If anybody is there to do that for me let the person text to me into my email below : emmaezesco@yahoo.com
thanks!
Education / The Condition Of University Of Nigeria Nsukkaa by 22okezie: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
hi
i want someone from university of nigeria nsukka to tell the condition of the school and when the strike will stop
please i need a cogent answer on this question
Education / Re: How Will The Parols Of This Years Utme Be Is The Question Of Many People by 22okezie: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2010
Hi dear,
i have seen your post base on exam runs but i must tell you that i'm not interested in it and i would rather adviced you to read your books and stop confusing others!
Education / Re: What Is The Difference Between Sarcasm And Irony ? by 22okezie: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
There is a discrepancy between Sarcasm and Irony in literature in English.
Now let me tackle it by looking at them by their definition, sarcasm is a statement that is meant to hurt the feeling of somebody or a listener and is therefore an ironical statement in the other way round while an irony is the opposite of what someone has in mind. There are three types of irony, situational irony, dramatic irony and verbal irony.
Example of a sarcastic statement is just like saying :
1. Mr John is a man of wisdom but when he dies wisdom will equally be buried with him in the grave. This is only trying to hurt or make Mr John to feel bad and it is an open speech.
Irony:
2. Uche is the tallest boy in our class. Considering the fact that Uche is short and the speaker ironically or indirectly trying to say that Uche is the shortest boy in their class.
Any more thing on the difference between sarcasm and irony should be sent to my email below: emmaezesco@yahoo.com
Education / The Difficulty Of Education Today by 22okezie: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2010
hi ebuxs
what is the main thing online for today's education and how does one tackle the difficulties emanates from school
Education / Re: What's The Highest Jamb Score U've Seen So Far? by 22okezie: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hey,
i have seen people got 330 in their jamb but i bet you i will do more than them this year.
I will get 365 in my jamb this year and if anybody want let the bet me. I want to study law in university of Nigeria Nsukka and i have already making the vision come through. let somebody post a challenge to me and the person will not see my back talk more of seeing my front
I will be the best in this nation!
Education / Re: Does Anybody Know The Conduct Of This Year Post Ume? by 22okezie: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
Dear Ifeoo7
I must confess that the answer you gave to me pertaining to the post ume is satisfactory to me and that is the reason why i have decided to say thanks to you for answer
Education / Can Somebody Tell Me The Meaning Of Law And The Benefit Of Becoming A Lawyer by 22okezie: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hi All
I'm a candidate who has the aspiration of studying law but the main bone on contention is that I'm perplexed on the work place of lawyers when they are done with school. This issue has been ringing into my mind times without number and that is the reason why i have decided to post it to net so that anybody that has any concrete answer can as well post me back.
Not only the work place of Lawyers but also does it mean that Lawyers they say are liers?. I need an answer from a man or woman of sophisticated weapon
Education / Does Anybody Know The Conduct Of This Year Post Ume? by 22okezie: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hi everyone,
I want to know if there is anybody that has the idea of this year post ume?. I want to know if there will be screening this year or not. Should anybody has an idea to this my question let him or her not hesitate to post me back into my email :emmaezesco@yahoo.com
thanks!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.