Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends (53507 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Na so aunty twaci fine reach? shocked

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Candyrain(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2015
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by M4gunners: 7:36pm On May 07, 2015
They marry her when they feel she is a wife material.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2015
lilmax:
when you were in the world grin so where you dey now?
Now I'm in christ Jesus cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by rigarmortis: 7:38pm On May 07, 2015
Mistakenly is when you step on a banana peel, not when you plan the date, discard the condom, go in raw, in and out a few times, then pour inside.

Whats the mistake in getting a girl pregnant?

She slipped, fell and landed on your deeeck!?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by alberto2k(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2015
holatin:
alberto2k am charging you to court for taking what is mine.

lemme go read first
100g na bastard grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by fecosequence(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2015
2wks after sex wt ur gf and she cals u and say where ar u we nid to tlk its vry imprtnt..if u wer watchn ucl..u wl lose interest asap
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by asijichizzy13(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2015
alberto2k:
[color=blue] they tell the girl " Your father! so,you think i dont that tommy, Broda Femi and that ur big belle uncle has been Yanshing u behind my back?" undecided

beta carry urself to that ur big belle uncle(richman and single) before i open my red eyes grin

where's winetapper fabdedon and that drunkard orijin101 make una report here undecided [/col smileyor]
...lols
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by kennynelcon(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2015
grin 30 minutes expenditure
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by xcesswag(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2015
bs
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by chimerase2: 7:49pm On May 07, 2015
I can neva shy away from ma responsibility
And I can neva drive away cus we both did it togeda
Wen I gave ma gal friend belle I was surprised becos I tot I always do de witdrawal method wen AMU cuming but hey since it was our problem we becam mor closer in oda to knw wat next

Next telling our friend yea tosin u r right in dis because dat is de first tin a guy should and always do, we do dat because we always want to har d opinon of our friends not minding d mockery grin
Omo dos ma niggas laff me die eh grin
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2015
chimerase2:
I can neva shy away from ma responsibility
And I can neva drive away cus we both did it togeda
Wen I gave ma gal friend belle I was surprised becos I tot I always do de witdrawal method wen AMU cuming but hey since it was our problem we becam mor closer in oda to knw wat next

Next telling our friend yea tosin u r right in dis because dat is de first tin a guy should and always do, we do dat because we always want to har d opinon of our friends not minding d mockery grin
Omo dos ma niggas laff me die eh grin
Hope ur babe don born sha ? cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Eyepencil: 7:52pm On May 07, 2015
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by chimerase2: 7:54pm On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hope ur babe don born sha ? cheesy
attack de topic don't attack de prson grin tongue
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Dahjhi: 7:55pm On May 07, 2015
grintosyne2much oooo.. hmm my bro did numb 3 n I was like Wtf undecided nor be u take am dash her. Nah so he cun dey talk say nah her miscalculate. I wish I cud slap him. At the end of the day d gurl even comut the thing on her own and come the following week to con take engagement ring. I nor fit laff abeg
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by drealtruth(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Eyepencil: 7:59pm On May 07, 2015
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by heffem(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2015
Before i even open the topic sef, i don know say na tosyne2much post am.............bros , take am easy with 10things dis, 10 things dat...

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2015
heffem:
Before i even open the topic sef, i don know say na tosyne2much post am.............bros , take am easy with 10things dis, 10 things dat...
Hahahahahah na so e dey be jawe cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by obontami: 8:06pm On May 07, 2015
englishmart:
and it's only immature girls that open their legs at every little yarn, I Don't know if some of you breath with your kitties

hahaha braah that's a bad one
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by obiobigbo1: 8:12pm On May 07, 2015
englishmart:
That's why I Don't woo average ladies. If she isn't very beautiful, intelligent and classy, I swerve. Afterall, the beautiful ones are yet to be born.

If you impregnate Otedola's daughter, you will go on a 7day prayer and fasting for her not to even contemplate abortion, and dem no born you well to do any of those things Tosyne mentioned
if you wait upon the beautiful ones..... Maybe child abuse though you won't see any till you old finish
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by kinibigdeal(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2015
God knows am innocent
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Leebeedo(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2015
You forgot their most silly attitude/notion

They act/believe that for a girl to be pregnant, she must have had sex several times and they'll be like, "Na only once we straff oh"

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by goodgood2(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2015
I've seen better stuffs from you. Not that your points are not true; I have issues with the presentation. However, I know the next will be better than this. Thumbs up.
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/im-not-exempted-from-this-shameful-acts.html
cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Emyogalanya: 8:23pm On May 07, 2015
I feel you have to send a freedom to add bill to our NASS in regard to point 10
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/im-not-exempted-from-this-shameful-acts.html
cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Emyogalanya: 8:27pm On May 07, 2015
10 They congratulate her
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by ggrin(f): 8:32pm On May 07, 2015
vizkiz:
shocked
chai, this one pass me o...I no get any expereince for this one grin
Tosyne, which one be pregnancy thread again? You don give ggrin belle abi? cheesy.

Let me tag the baby daddies one NL, maybe they might have anything to say

Baby daddy assosiation grin
Kingtom(president BDA)

Naijaboiy(vice president)

Mrcock (this one don give person belle wella! I think he is the secretary tongue)

Wristwatch(chief of staff)

Crazysaint(defence minister)
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by godunia(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2015
Its not only singles that re affected by this "I m pregnant" announcement, I tell u sometimes as a married man,your brain will reboot as soon as your wife makes d announcement.e no easy to bring new life into world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by anigold(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy

Wait a minute did u just say mistakenly.
So He mistakenly removed his trouser.
And she mistakenly removed her whatever.
And she mistakenly open her legs.
And He mistakenly climb.
And both of them mistakenly enjoyed the show.
And this mistake mistakenly lasted for 5 to 25minutes.

And now you OP mistakenly posted this on nairaland.

Abeg its was not a mistake...

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Uncletony(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2015
I cant even hide my hatred 4 such yoruba guyz!!
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2015
goodgood2:
I've seen better stuffs from you. Not that your points are not true; I have issues with the presentation. However, I know the next will be better than this. Thumbs up.
Alryt thanks boss
cool

Thanks for the encouragement.. I will keep try harder

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2015
Leebeedo:
You forgot their most silly attitude/notion

They act/believe that for a girl to be pregnant, she must had sex several times and they'll be like, "Na only once we straff oh"
Bwahahahaha roflwkmd

Chaiii see as I dey laf for here cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) / A Guy Impregnated Twin Sisters (pics) / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.