Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends (53501 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2015
Even when yhu damn broke and yhu impregnate a girl, na sharp sharp you go find the money for abortion
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 07, 2015
Tosyne2much, must yovr list always be 10.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 07, 2015
vizkiz:
shocked
chai, this one pass me o...I no get any expereince for this one grin
Tosyne, which one be pregnancy thread again? You don give ggrin belle abi? cheesy.

Let me tag the baby daddies one NL, maybe they might have anything to say

Baby daddy assosiation grin
Kingtom(president BDA)

Naijaboiy(vice president)

Mrcock (this one don give person belle wella! I think he is the secretary tongue)

Wristwatch(chief of staff)

Crazysaint(defence minister)

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2015
Thugnificient:
Tosyne2much, must yovr list always be 10.
But it's nine this time cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by McEwen(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by MRBrownJ: 6:18pm On May 07, 2015
kai....this is hard o!!!!!
IMHO the only shameful thing a man can do is to impregnate a gal that they had no future plans with (without letting her know), thats the big and only issue here....what you wrote are just ways that these men decided to use to rectify the issue. if any woman believes that the moment a man wants to mount her, its always because he loves and want to spend the rest of his life with her, is the moment she has failed in life.

btw:
1#: if you have any suspicion that you were not the only man mounting that toto, you should only accept it is yours when there is 110% proof that it is.

2#: although accidents do happen, abortions are a great way to solve a problem such as unwanted pregnancy, especially if both of you aint physically/financially or emotionally ready to raise a child properly for a minimum of 18yrs.

4#: how can anyone know for sure that the baby is theirs?! haba, in this 9ja where women are openly double/triple or even quadruple dating.......

#6: if a man is suspicious about a pregnancy then he has all the rights to ask for paternity test.....if a lady is so sure that this guy is the father then she shouldnt have a problem with it, she should just let him pay for the procedure, et voila!

#8: this lady has no business going to see this guy's mom, and if this guy believes that he is not the father (and thats what he tells his mom), thats the only thing the mum should believe (until a paternity test proves otherwise).

#9: if the gal does not accept to get an abortion and/or a paternity test then of course she should get the hell out. why would you even care for someone who does not care for you and your ideology.

lets be real here: yes, everyone can make a "mistake" and get some woman pregnant, but if A) that gal was just a hoe (condoms do break), B) you guys are not ready (it takes money to raise a child) or C) you simply do not want a child with this lady (not all women will make great mothers) THEN you have all the rights to NOT want to have a child with a lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2015
ifyan:

Excuse did you say you love what you did.
This boi kai! My people.
You know. .....
Hahaha cheesy
I never said so oooo
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by stephenqueen: 6:25pm On May 07, 2015
alberto2k:
toysne i always dey feel u mehn. cool

where's winetapper fabdedon and that drunkard orijin101 make una report here undecided
Alberto how far na
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool
how can you be booking space on your own thread wen pple are still struggling to get front row seat
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by KingTom(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2015
vizkiz:
shocked
chai, this one pass me o...I no get any expereince for this one grin
Tosyne, which one be pregnancy thread again? You don give ggrin belle abi? cheesy.

Let me tag the baby daddies one NL, maybe they might have anything to say

Baby daddy assosiation grin
Vizkiz(president BDA)

Naijaboiy(vice president)

Mrcock (this one don give person belle wella! I think he is the secretary tongue)

Wristwatch(chief of staff)

Crazysaint(defence minister)
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by stephenqueen: 6:30pm On May 07, 2015
No matter how broke you are if you give your babe belle money for abortion go come.
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL.
Remain blessed
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by SeverusSnape(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Truth be told, most guys who get girls pregnant and do the above are either, cowards or pigheaded!.

A real man accepts his responsibility without shying away. Even if he's broke and unemployed.

Cheers to all the real men out there.

Except for barcanista, temitemi1, SeverusSnape and the likes.... This guys are wussies. Lmao. grin grin grin
I ain't gat much to say
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Truth be told, most guys who get girls pregnant and do the above are either, cowards or pigheaded!.

A real man accepts his responsibility without shying away. Even if he's broke and unemployed.

Cheers to all the real men out there.

Except for barcanista, temitemi1, SeverusSnape and the likes.... This guys are wussies. Lmao. grin grin grin
angry angry angry
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by joseph1832(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I ain't gat much to say
Then Silencio!.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by joseph1832(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
barcanista:
angry angry angry
Dude! Why are you still frowning your face? Abi u still dey shiiiit for shalanga?!. Lol!.

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by SeverusSnape(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2015
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2015
cupid1:
how can you be booking space on your own thread wen pple are still struggling to get front row seat
Baba, e get wetin I reserve that space for cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by joseph1832(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[img]http://media./media/10ysUs2Cod5Oxi/giphy.gif[/img]
LMAO!. Funny you didn't say that to Nagini when she bit your half blood a$s to death! Lol.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by SeverusSnape(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2015
joseph1832:
LMAO!. Funny you didn't say that to Nagini when she bit your half blood a$s to death! Lol.
[img]http://media./media/UAJpANY0bGPhS/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, e get wetin I reserve that space for cheesy
bros, if no be girl get am we go quarrel ooh cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude! Why are you still frowning your face? Abi u still dey shiiiit for shalanga?!. Lol!.
If I blow you ehn undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by MKO4ever(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2015
Please remove number 6, nothing shameful in requesting for paternity test. nor trust these babes nowadays
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 07, 2015
Tosyne2much nice one!! cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2015
cupid1:
bros, if no be girl get am we go quarrel ooh cheesy
. Hahahaha

Egbon, you suppose know say I no dey flirt for this section cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by 1miccza: 7:26pm On May 07, 2015
It can only be prof!!Prof!!prof!!! Aw far naaa....How's your ministry??
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Goldenheart(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2015
Chai
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Abduletudaye(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
it simple actually...... if you're not ready to father a child you Zip up..... trust condom at your own peril

Na so aunty twaci fine reach? shocked
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by lilmax(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/im-not-exempted-from-this-shameful-acts.html
cheesy
when you were in the world grin so where you dey now?
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by HizMissy(f): 7:32pm On May 07, 2015
10. They open a thread about it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by possibilita(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2015
Forget it
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by timilehing(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2015
Funny
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Goldenheart(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.