Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. (4734 Views)

Just One Question, Am I Fine? (pic) / Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? / My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by adanduka: 9:33am On May 08, 2015
ALL I CAN SAY IS...
YOU'RE POSSESSED BY A DEMON OF SEXUAL PERVERSION.
MAY GOD DELIVER YOU
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by mathmatica: 11:58am On May 08, 2015
Badassniggga:
can't you ignore the wack lyrics and pay attention to the song?? Lousy f++l
..I guess the music defines the listener.Mofo.
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 08, 2015
D doggy doggy style na korrect. Dis girl u sabi die
MrsChima:
This is a confession of a man with tiny kini. If he can't even perform doggy style...it is a sad sight to behold!

Are you sure that's your baby? lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
millyajay:
Oga o
i like ur pic, where u based
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 08, 2015
johnsonpolice:
I want to use this medium to thank God for the good work he has done to my family.I married my wife in 2010 and since then no issue but late 2014 God decided to blessed my wife with fruit of the worm but there this problem I ve been facing for some time now.I fine it very difficult to make luv to her insteed I preffer making luv out side could this be a madness?to the extend that I be come a casanova I pity myself at time but there is no fucking way out I ve been trying to proffer a solution to this problem but the problem is getting worse as in alarming what should I do to come out of this mess.pls,good advice is needed no insault. pls,.bear with me cos, I am not gud in english.thanks.

can't spell "pregnant" and you have a phone
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by charlsecy(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2015
You waited for GOD's blessing. It came. But you turned it into an avenue to cheat. Too bad.

Try changing style. Any style that doesn't add pressure to the tummy may be OK. Check out www.thehealthsite.com/pregnancy/5-safe-positions-for-sex-during-pregnancy-sa214/
and
www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-life/sex-relationship/positions-to-skip-in-pregnancy-sex/

Most importantly, never cheat on your wife. It is your duty to love and cherish her.
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 08, 2015
johnsonpolice:
I want to use this medium to thank God for the good work he has done to my family.I married my wife in 2010 and since then no issue but late 2014 God decided to blessed my wife with fruit of the worm but there this problem I ve been facing for some time now.I fine it very difficult to make luv to her insteed I preffer making luv out side could this be a madness?to the extend that I be come a casanova I pity myself at time but there is no fucking way out I ve been trying to proffer a solution to this problem but the problem is getting worse as in alarming what should I do to come out of this mess.pls,good advice is needed no insault. pls,.bear with me cos, I am not gud in english.thanks.

I think you can google on 'how to make love with a pregnant woman'. You might find something useful there. Please if you must cheat please use a condom.
i saw this: http://www.wikihow.com/Have-Sex-During-Pregnancy
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by fritiyo: 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
danny301:
What advice do you want?... How to make love to your pregnant wife or how to stop being a Casanova?... Is your wife pregnancy going to be there forever?.. My sincere advice for you is that you cut off that yout "John Thomas", and get a life.

Hahahahaaaahaa
bros u don kill me with laff. what the fvck u jst said to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With / Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected / Meet The Famous Nairaland Nwamaikpe (finally Exposed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.