Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? (5269 Views)

What Should My Friend Do / F / These Ways To Make Your Boy/girl Friend Do As You Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by abbeyafu(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2015
I have a girl like that too.. . But she doesn't demand for money like dat of the OP. She is damn difficult and sumtims says dat she doesn't know if she will get married... I can confirm such girls exist.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 11:17pm On May 09, 2015
abbeyafu:
I have a girl like that too.. . But she doesn't demand for money like dat of the OP. She is damn difficult and sumtims says dat she doesn't know if she will get married... I can confirm such girls exist.
can. U imagine?.mine told me bluntly she hates men and might not get married even if she do she will b stingy with sex
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by abbeyafu(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
can. U imagine?.mine told me bluntly she hates men and might not get married even if she do she will b stingy with sex

Mehn, ur own too strong ooo.. .
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 11:29pm On May 09, 2015
abbeyafu:

Mehn, ur own too strong ooo.. .
omo naso I see am oh I want jah o
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 5:54am On May 10, 2015
Adaeze003:

I'm sorry but are you underage? Like 17? If yes, don't bother n if no?
What happens when she decides to get a gang to beat up the said "angel of your life"(btw, no1 says that anymore) or does something worse? Like you didn't see the part where he said she's arrogant(which I think he meant aggressive).

well Ada this is not my first time of witnessing a scoundrel, imp, deranged marmoset like you hop online and type crap while placing your porous brained self on any class you deem fit. BTW that was my opinion, you should have given yours and move on than quote me.

1. no one uses "angel of my life " on a girl anymore ?! what of I love u? no one uses that too?! or don't the still have effects on u girls?! Hahahahahaha Lil one it all depends on HOW A GUY SAYS IT so stop trying so hard to seem so smart only dummies do that and btw a sleek player will still use the word on u just with a Lil twist to the line and u girls will still fall for it so quit fronting know.

2. get a gang to beat the girl up? I think you have been watching so much TV honey hit the off button, this is life not some script. OK let's not make it seem like ur brain dead she can run her mouth yeah but the punk should do the needful when she starts her drama. she gives him shii Cos he's a wimp who takes shii.

3. You want the BOY to be in a relationship because he's SCARED?!??!! not may be that he can tolerate her but scared, you are unbelievable.

Girls treat you the way you let them treat u, once again the dude is a punk and the worst is that he's STILL A PUNK. no pun intended.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 6:12am On May 10, 2015
skylane:
just becos am calm doesn't mean I don't have balls,I can see that you are still immatured and I don't do sht with such people,u just behaved like my girlfriend

1. immatured is not a word rather immature is.

2. she treats like shitt cos you are weak and don't have a strong mind,

3. you don't know what you want!!! cos if you did you won't be WASTING "precious time " you should have used to get a better girlfriend who fks, frolics, reasons and does the things that you two can enjoy doing and that's called COMPACTIBILITY well when you grow some sense you will realize that.

4. you want to leave her but like a bitcch you are scared of what she might do (weakling)

5. you are her GIRLFRIEND because you are the pussi in the relationship abi MAGAtionship,

6. I won't blame you too much because definitely you are a teenager but try and get some self esteem that will make you know your worth and what you deserve OK, that girl is a bitcch and you deserve better but damn you are weak.

another heads up girls Likes a guy that takes lead in a relationship not a punk pussi that they can walk all over k, find ur balls cos you ain't got none. If u doubt me just try the advice i gave you earlier and see if I'm lying.

DON'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WERE THE GIRL SAYS WHAT HAPPENS (that's emasculation unless ur a wimp)
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Youngpo413: 6:43am On May 10, 2015
You are drawn to her because she is not available,its human nature,even her rude nature will make you to fall more and more...I will advice you to stop showing her too much love,that's the only thing that will bring her back to her senses...

Except she is not that into you.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Adaeze003(f): 1:51pm On May 10, 2015
icedbeatz:

well Ada this is not my first time of witnessing a scoundrel, imp, deranged marmoset like you hop online and type crap while placing your porous brained self on any class you deem fit. BTW that was my opinion, you should have given yours and move on than quote me.

1. no one uses "angel of my life " on a girl anymore ?! what of I love u? no one uses that too?! or don't the still have effects on u girls?! Hahahahahaha Lil one it all depends on HOW A GUY SAYS IT so stop trying so hard to seem so smart only dummies do that and btw a sleek player will still use the word on u just with a Lil twist to the line and u girls will still fall for it so quit fronting know.

2. get a gang to beat the girl up? I think you have been watching so much TV honey hit the off button, this is life not some script. OK let's not make it seem like ur brain dead she can run her mouth yeah but the punk should do the needful when she starts her drama. she gives him shii Cos he's a wimp who takes shii.

3. You want the BOY to be in a relationship because he's SCARED?!??!! not may be that he can tolerate her but scared, you are unbelievable.

Girls treat you the way you let them treat u, once again the dude is a punk and the worst is that he's STILL A PUNK. no pun intended.

So you had to type up a storm coz I asked you a question? Smh.

Whoz gon read all that?
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 2:26pm On May 10, 2015
icedbeatz:

1. immatured is not a word rather immature is.

2. she treats like shitt cos you are weak and don't have a strong mind,

3. you don't know what you want!!! cos if you did you won't be WASTING "precious time " you should have used to get a better girlfriend who fks, frolics, reasons and does the things that you two can enjoy doing and that's called COMPACTIBILITY well when you grow some sense you will realize that.

4. you want to leave her but like a bitcch you are scared of what she might do (weakling)

5. you are her GIRLFRIEND because you are the pussi in the relationship abi MAGAtionship,

6. I won't blame you too much because definitely you are a teenager but try and get some self esteem that will make you know your worth and what you deserve OK, that girl is a bitcch and you deserve better but damn you are weak.

another heads up girls Likes a guy that takes lead in a relationship not a punk pussi that they can walk all over k, find ur balls cos you ain't got none. If u doubt me just try the advice i gave you earlier and see if I'm lying.

DON'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WERE THE GIRL SAYS WHAT HAPPENS (that's emasculation unless ur a wimp)
okay maybe u r misunderstanding my calm nature 4 a nerd but I don't see d reason 4 u to add insults to advice,thanks am done with her already called her sat her down and told her,although she was agressive and mad,but has resort to begging, but my mind is made up, but let me tell u dis a real mature man neva use the words which u av been using on me,but teenagers do, just becos I came to the media to seek out opinion,that's wat gav u the guts to spill out anything which 4 sure u dare not say to my face one on one on a normal day,I will appreciate if u stop and respect urself,as u don't know who u are talking to.thanks
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 2:31pm On May 10, 2015
icedbeatz:

u are just insecure,Imagine wat u just posted,very childish
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 2:33pm On May 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
You are drawn to her because she is not available,its human nature,even her rude nature will make you to fall more and more...I will advice you to stop showing her too much love,that's the only thing that will bring her back to her senses...

Except she is not that into you.
hmmmm yea u are right the agressiveness is part of wat attracted me to her,its just she's too demanding that's y I want to lay her off
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 2:35pm On May 10, 2015
Adaeze003:

Whoz gon read all that?
pls don't mind him,he called me a teenager yet he behaves like a little child
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Homguy(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
skylane:
Okay this might be a bit lengthy but I want to make it more understanding to everyone 4 beta commentary advice thanks.
I have this girlfriend,we go to the same church(but I frst met her at our estate gate),live in the same estate,
We started dating not up to 2months now, the second time she came to my house,I was trying to romance her a little but she was mad abt that,she was telling me no sex in the relationship,I shud control my self blah blah,ok I agreed on that I don't hav a problem with sex,okay even just to touch her hand she would freakout as if I have ebola if I try to hug or hold her hand while walking on the road weda day or night she wud get angry and dish out warnings to me that she not use to such life no romance,my problem with her is this,(inner character)she's the agressive type anything I do or say she will blast me 4 the rest of our meeting,she talks too much.she's the demanding type,demands everything from me even the tym I wasnt havin a job,she's always demanding money and she is working she has neva bought me anything talkless of givin me money wen I was in need,she doesn't joke or laugh,if I try to play or joke with her she will blast me,always tryn to form wise,she once told me that she hates men and sex infact she will be selfish and stingy with sex if she marries her husband because she was raped at her frst sex, physically she is not fine no body assets poor dress sense, I just got attracted to her boldness,but she's getting me worked up the more character I find in her,its just as if I am dating a man no feelings anymore no romance notin,I don't just know wat to do with her,and I hav a couple of girls giving me greenlight but am just reserved cos of this one.pls advice me I want to do away with her
what more advice do you need, a relationship should make you happy , feel fulfilled, and rounded, if it zaps you of your sanity and happiness, end it! Why invest your time, money and emotion in something that gives you no good return? Make her an EX ASap!

PS: that's if all you said is the unbiased truth.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Homguy(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
skylane:
hmmmm yea u are right the agressiveness is part of wat attracted me to her,its just she's too demanding that's y I want to lay her off
you WANT TO LAY HER OFF" I thought you said you called her to say its over. That ice... Somtin guy was definitely right about you, you don't know what you want, or you are simply a wimp.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 6:34pm On May 10, 2015
Homguy:
what more advice do you need, a relationship should make you happy , feel fulfilled, and rounded, if it zaps you of your sanity and happiness, end it! Why invest your time, money and emotion in something that gives you no good return? Make her an EX ASap!

PS: that's if all you said is the unbiased truth.
thanks bro
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 6:38pm On May 10, 2015
Homguy:
you WANT TO LAY HER OFF" I thought you said you called her to say its over. That ice... Somtin guy was definitely right about you, you don't know what you want, or you are simply a wimp.
pardon me I didn't really pay attention to that post, I am through with her already,and it doesn't call 4 harsh words please maintain ur gentlemanliness, pls guys do not mistake my calmness 4 timidity or seeking idea for stupidity,pls all insultive ppl shud keep off my thread or meet me one on one and say nonsense to my face
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by olempe(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2015
kay9:

But if you are interested in how I would do it, well, I'm the straightforward type: Sit her down and be honest - honey I want out. If you want to add grammar: I have decided we have irreconcilable differences. And if you wanna add flair: Honey, its not you, its me.

cool
Chai! See presentation cool
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 7:26am On May 11, 2015
Adaeze003:

Whoz gon read all that?

that's the dumb question people ask (mostly girls) when they ain't got any reasonable contribution or want to sound smart or classy. #EpicFail
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 7:33am On May 11, 2015
skylane:
okay maybe u r misunderstanding my calm nature 4 a nerd but I don't see d reason 4 u to add insults to advice,thanks am done with her already called her sat her down and told her,although she was agressive and mad,but has resort to begging, but my mind is made up, but let me tell u dis a real mature man neva use the words which u av been using on me,but teenagers do, just becos I came to the media to seek out opinion,that's wat gav u the guts to spill out anything which 4 sure u dare not say to my face one on one on a normal day,I will appreciate if u stop and respect urself,as u don't know who u are talking to.thanks

noo no no not a nerd k, let me reiterate I typed a pussi, wimp, weakling, immature bro and that's it and if you have read some other posts from some "REAL GAME" the typed related shii. A guy called you a wimp too, now don't you think we're telling you the cold truth?!? be REAL to yourself ok I'm not trying to bash you though I just hope you learned something outta this.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 10:01am On May 11, 2015
icedbeatz:

noo no no not a nerd k, let me reiterate I typed a pussi, wimp, weakling, immature bro and that's it and if you have read some other posts from some "REAL GAME" the typed related shii. A guy called you a wimp too, now don't you think we're telling you the cold truth?!? be REAL to yourself ok I'm not trying to bash you though I just hope you learned something outta this.
okay I av learned already,thanks,this is the only girl that I had that almost dominated me the previous ones all respected me. phewwwwww she's gone she's still calling but av moved on, one thing in my life is I am not a troublesome person,I avoid trouble especially women trouble,I always ignore dem weneva they start,that's y my exes,still respect me till date, anyway thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love / 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men / Where Is This Mumu From (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.