Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? (5261 Views)

What Should My Friend Do / F / These Ways To Make Your Boy/girl Friend Do As You Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 1:14pm On May 09, 2015
icedbeatz:

don't get rid of her yet, leave her to wallow in her wonderland that you are her maga but get yourself a sweet beautiful girl with Nice shape n em assets when I mean asset I mean ASS'ET and inspiring boobz ,may b one day she might visit you while the new chick is there, use kola to hold her maybe a drink or something then introduce her as a "casual pal" like that ,that use to come around to ur chick and introduce ur new chick as ur queen and angel of ur life to her. Be yourself and show much love and affection to ur new babe while she watches don't make it obvious just be soooooo loving to ur new chick play joke make ur new chick laugh and act like she isn't there at all.
oboy this one go hot o lolz,omo dat girl is very agressive,she dey always orubebe me,and wheneva she does dat I always jega 4 her,any little tin I do na gbege even if I no call her a day dat day enh
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
oboy this one go hot o lolz,omo dat girl is very agressive,she dey always orubebe me,and wheneva she does dat I always jega 4 her,any little tin I do na gbege even if I no call her a day dat day enh

what kind if shiit I'd that?!? YOU ARE A BIG, STINKING, BUSHY, UNWASHED, SAGGING PUSSI AZZ MOFO, can't believe I wasted my time giving you clues. No wonder the girl treats you that way, frankly fk u very much dumb azz. *mad I advised a punk brained, no balls having wimp*
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 09, 2015
Don't know what you see in her. Seems from everything you said she has no redeeming qualities. Dump her quick.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Adaeze003(f): 3:56pm On May 09, 2015
icedbeatz:

don't get rid of her yet, leave her to wallow in her wonderland that you are her maga but get yourself a sweet beautiful girl with Nice shape n em assets when I mean asset I mean ASS'ET and inspiring boobz ,may b one day she might visit you while the new chick is there, use kola to hold her maybe a drink or something then introduce her as a "casual pal" like that ,that use to come around to ur chick and introduce ur new chick as ur queen and angel of ur life to her. Be yourself and show much love and affection to ur new babe while she watches don't make it obvious just be soooooo loving to ur new chick play joke make ur new chick laugh and act like she isn't there at all.

I'm sorry but are you underage? Like 17? If yes, don't bother n if no?
What happens when she decides to get a gang to beat up the said "angel of your life"(btw, no1 says that anymore) or does something worse? Like you didn't see the part where he said she's arrogant(which I think he meant aggressive).
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 09, 2015
Adaeze003:

I'm sorry but are you underage? Like 17? If yes, don't bother n if no?
What happens when she decides to get a gang to beat up the said "angel of your life"(btw, no1 says that anymore) or does something worse? Like you didn't see the part where he said she's arrogant(which I think he meant aggressive).

No he said she's aggressive too.
You're right. He's better off without.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 6:00pm On May 09, 2015
icedbeatz:

what kind if shiit I'd that?!? YOU ARE A BIG, STINKING, BUSHY, UNWASHED, SAGGING PUSSI AZZ MOFO, can't believe I wasted my time giving you clues. No wonder the girl treats you that way, frankly fk u very much dumb azz. *mad I advised a punk brained, no balls having wimp*
just becos am calm doesn't mean I don't have balls,I can see that you are still immatured and I don't do sht with such people,u just behaved like my girlfriend
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
just becos am calm doesn't mean I don't have balls,I can see that you are still immatured and I don't do sht with such people,u just behaved like my girlfriend

Well if you don't do sht with people like that and he just behaved like your girlfriend then why are you putting up with her undecided
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 09, 2015
If you can tell her all the issues you have with her before you leave it will be truly kind of you.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 7:12pm On May 09, 2015
kolocat:

Well if you don't do sht with people like that and he just behaved like your girlfriend then why are you putting up with her undecided
I don't understand you
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 7:26pm On May 09, 2015
andromida:
If you can tell her all the issues you have with her before you leave it will be truly kind of you.
hmmmm thanks ill giv it a shot
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
I don't understand you

Of course you don't grin
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 7:49pm On May 09, 2015
kolocat:

Of course you don't grin
can u please explain?
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
can u please explain?

Ok so the guy that messaged you and you told him he was immature and acting like your girlfriend.
Well you said you don't put up with people like that. But you put up with your girlfriend and she's like that. So why do you put up with her?
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Ehimzy(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2015
dude it ain't rocket science.... dump the bitch!!!!
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 8:12pm On May 09, 2015
kolocat:

Ok so the guy that messaged you and you told him he was immature and acting like your girlfriend.
Well you said you don't put up with people like that. But you put up with your girlfriend and she's like that. So why do you put up with her?
can u stand what the guy messaged to me? That's a different case when it comes to sumone dat means to u,as u can see am leaving her already cos the abuse is too much
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
can u stand what the guy messaged to me? That's a different case when it comes to sumone dat means to u,as u can see am leaving her already cos the abuse is too much

No I wouldn't stand for that. And not even from someone that is supposed to mean something to me. If they were treating me like that then obviously I don't mean much to them.
Well good for you.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 8:21pm On May 09, 2015
kolocat:

No I wouldn't stand for that. And not even from someone that is supposed to mean something to me. If they were treating me like that then obviously I don't mean much to them.
Well good for you.
well that's u.u don't expect it a must 4 me to be like u,I tolerate verywell but if its much more than I can swallow ill do the needfull
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by usman638(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2015
U no go free her abi dem supaglue una 2geda?
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by khia: 10:03pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
Okay this might be a bit lengthy but I want to make it more understanding to everyone 4 beta commentary advice thanks.
I have this girlfriend,we go to the same church(but I frst met her at our estate gate),live in the same estate,
We started dating not up to 2months now, the second time she came to my house,I was trying to romance her a little but she was mad abt that,she was telling me no sex in the relationship,I shud control my self blah blah,ok I agreed on that I don't hav a problem with sex,okay even just to touch her hand she would freakout as if I have ebola if I try to hug or hold her hand while walking on the road weda day or night she wud get angry and dish out warnings to me that she not use to such life no romance,my problem with her is this,(inner character)she's the agressive type anything I do or say she will blast me 4 the rest of our meeting,she talks too much.she's the demanding type,demands everything from me even the tym I wasnt havin a job,she's always demanding money and she is working she has neva bought me anything talkless of givin me money wen I was in need,she doesn't joke or laugh,if I try to play or joke with her she will blast me,always tryn to form wise,she once told me that she hates men and sex infact she will be selfish and stingy with sex if she marries her husband because she was raped at

her frst sex, physically she is not fine no body assets poor dress sense, I just got attracted to her boldness,but she's getting me worked up the more character I find in her,its just as if I am dating a man no feelings anymore no romance notin,I don't just know wat to do with her,and I hav a couple of girls giving me greenlight but am just reserved cos of this one.pls advice me I want to do away with her

LMAO grin grin grin hahahahahahaha!! Is she white, if not dump her so you don't waste her time.

PS..... What's your fiance going to say? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 10:11pm On May 09, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin grin grin hahahahahahaha!! Is she white, if not dump her so you don't waste her time.

PS..... What's your fiance going to say? grin grin grin grin
. Lolz u av followed me here again, my white fiancee is still faraway, hmmmmmmmm now u see y I complain about them
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by khia: 10:14pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
. Lolz u av followed me here again, my white fiancee is still faraway, hmmmmmmmm now u see y I complain about them

No one is following you, why do you keep posting these ridiculous fake theads?

Maybe she treats you like crap because she knows that you are #team white girl.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 10:17pm On May 09, 2015
khia:

fake what? Now u can see y I complain abt our girls, if u like say its fake I can't force u to believe
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by khia: 10:20pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
fake what? Now u can see y I complain abt our girls, if u like say its fake I can't force u to believe

She just doesn't like you, and I can't blame her. grin grin
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 10:24pm On May 09, 2015
khia:

She just doesn't like you, and I can't blame her. grin grin
why do u say dat?
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 10:27pm On May 09, 2015
khia:

Maybe she treats you like crap because she knows that you are #team white girl.
hmmmm #team white girls 4life lolz
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by tayoxx(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2015
this one dull o
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by khia: 10:32pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
why do u say dat?

If she is neglecting, and ignoring you it's only obvious.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 10:34pm On May 09, 2015
khia:

If she is neglecting, and ignoring you it's only obvious.
I neva said she's neglecting or ignoring me,but she pesters me 4 money too much
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by khia: 10:38pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
I neva said she's neglecting or ignoring me,but she pesters me 4 money too much

She doesn't want you touching her, I would call that neglecting and ignoring you.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 10:42pm On May 09, 2015
khia:

She doesn't want you touching her, I would call that neglecting and ignoring you.
hmmmm if u say so anyway,but am leaving already,booked a date with her 2morow gona spill the beans there
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by khia: 10:48pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
hmmmm if u say so anyway,but am leaving already,booked a date with her 2morow gona spill the beans there

Just explain to her your lack of respect for Nigerian women and maybe she will make it easy for you and dump you instead.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 11:07pm On May 09, 2015
khia:

Just explain to her your lack of respect for Nigerian women and maybe she will make it easy for you and dump you instead.
lolzz abi.... well let's see how it goes tomorrow,but I won't tell her dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women's Panties That Men Like The Best / Is This Hair Romantic?(pictures)!!! / Am Sure This Is Gonna Make You Vibrate (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.