Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid (1223 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / You Are To Blame: Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Eastherbunny(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2015
GUYS NEED TO STOP THIS URGENTLY

Am really angry at this type of mediocre and childish behavior some guys put up just to claim wise ness.
Little wonder ladies/women are quick to recite us 'all men are the same' slogan.

Personally I like an independent lady, a lady that can stand on her own but as a guy when a real lady calls you up and ask for money you should know she really needs it so don't hesitate if you have to give her.

As a guy a lady calls you up( someone that rarely ask you) and ask for money or help instead of helping her or if you don't have decline politely as a gentle man, you want to claim wise ness.

You start piling promises upon promises raising the hope of someone that's really in need and at the last minute you go as far as switching off your phone or refusing to pick your call. You say it wise ness I say it stupidity at it highest pick.
Fact: you are more childish than a one day old.

Personally I would rather tell her; I don't have or blatantly refuse to give. simple

Please mumu pickins you need to sTop this urgentlyso as to reduce our already dented image.
This act the spoil some of our paro like die
Abeg guys I the beg una to stop am now oh
Thanks

Frm your fellow guy
Twale nd ogede to all of una
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by agarawu23(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2015
Eastherbunny:
GUYS NEED TO STOP THIS URGENTLY

Am really angry at this type of mediocre and childish behavior some guys put up just to claim wise ness.
Little wonder ladies/women are quick to recite us 'all men are the same' slogan.

Personally I like an independent lady, a lady that can stand on her own but as a guy when a real lady calls you up and ask for money you should know she really needs it so don't hesitate if you have to give her.

As a guy a lady calls you up( someone that rarely ask you) and ask for money or help instead of helping her or if you don't have decline politely as a gentle man, you want to claim wise ness.

You start piling promises upon promises raising the hope of someone that's really in need and at the last minute you go as far as switching off your phone or refusing to pick your call. You say it wise ness I say it stupidity at it highest pick.
Fact: you are more childish than a one day old.

Personally I would rather tell her; I don't have or blatantly refuse to give. simple

Please mumu pickins you need to sTop this urgentlyso as to reduce our already dented image.
This act the spoil some of our paro like die
Abeg guys I the beg una to stop am now oh
Thanks

Frm your fellow guy
Twale nd ogede to all of una
your post is total BULLSHIIT(no offense)

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Tallesty1(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2015
angry

Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 08, 2015
If you want to correct someone, don't insult. You just did both so you are SILLY.
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by ronald4lif(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2015
Dented image?. Must be kidding me, really.
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 08, 2015
u sound like a yahoo guy to me tho,maga no pay ba? #just curious cheesy
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by IamOdin: 9:05pm On May 08, 2015
Op you are,

[size=35pt] "A LARGE F00L." [/size]

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by IamOdin: 9:05pm On May 08, 2015
I repeat,

[size=35pt] "A LARGE F00L!!!" [/size]

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by tohpahz(f): 9:09pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmm

Jacksparrow1207 where are you.. ?? Hope u good...
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by coolzeal(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2015
Shutup and go back to playing pokeman! dork. Damn!!!... X<.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Deiok(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2015
This op is pained, what happened?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Eastherbunny(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2015
agarawu23:
your post is total BULLSHIIT(no offense)

Non taken but I hope you hid my advice
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Eastherbunny(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
u sound like a yahoo guy to me tho,maga no pay ba? #just curious cheesy

Far from that oh
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 08, 2015
tohpahz:
Hmmm

shocked hope is not what i am thinking,u crushing on jack cheesy
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 08, 2015
Eastherbunny:

Far from that oh
oga let us know what happened! cheesy
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Eastherbunny(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2015
Guys am Neither pained nor am I yahoo or whatever guy. Am just really angrY when this happen
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by tohpahz(f): 10:00pm On May 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked hope is not what i am thinking,u crushing on jack cheesy
Crush kwa.. lolzz
he's yours oo. Just checking up on him.. wink
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by MrBasketball: 3:37am On May 09, 2015
And you just did what u said guys should stop. angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Nobody: 3:57am On May 09, 2015
angry

Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:
Hmmm

Yes Queen. I'm good. I've just been busy

TOHPAHZ nani ya
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by tohpahz(f): 3:40pm On May 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Yes Queen. I'm good. I've just been busy

TOHPAHZ nani ya

Okay dear.. i understand. Welcome smiley
Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Okay dear.. i understand. Welcome smiley

Thank u our queen

TOHPAHZ Nani ya

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Ladies That Call Guys Stupid by mentorandfriend(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2015
My friend go and sit down.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be My Next Of Kin: Spouse Or Brother / Money is good / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.