Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? (3505 Views)

Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) / Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by komzyb(f): 7:37pm On May 11, 2015
My boyfriend is scared of me....lol,but love is involve
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by kagari: 10:25pm On May 11, 2015
amokeme:
yes i mean it...
. Hmmm
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by amokeme(f): 11:17pm On May 11, 2015
kagari:

Hmmm
a guys money means nothing to me smiley
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by kagari: 11:21pm On May 11, 2015
amokeme:
a guys money means nothing to me smiley
Story.
I know you trying to live upto your online personality, but u know the truth. Lets live it at that, i have seen ladies that said better things but acted worst. Please lets talk something else but for the above stated you posted, i repeat loud and clear, STORY
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by Dolcilicious(f): 10:17am On May 12, 2015
Says you
dagbokoncept:

U go delete reach 1000
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by amokeme(f): 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
kagari:

Story.
I know you trying to live upto your online personality, but u know the truth. Lets live it at that, i have seen ladies that said better things but acted worst. Please lets talk something else but for the above stated you posted, i repeat loud and clear, STORY
online personality?? Now thats really funny. Anyways, I don't know you and never will (that's the beauty of NL) so I don't have anything to prove to you. I'll just join you in saying "story" wink
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by kagari: 1:23pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
online personality?? Now thats really funny. Anyways, I don't know you and never will (that's the beauty of NL) so I don't have anything to prove to you. I'll just join you in saying "story" wink
I would pardon your naiveness miss, it would take me 5mins to get everything about you and probably 2 days to come knocking on your door.. To me i think thats the beauty young girl. And this aint story. Take care
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by amokeme(f): 1:27pm On May 12, 2015
kagari:

I would pardon your naiveness miss, it would take me 5mins to get everything about you and probably 2 days to come knocking on your door.. To me i think thats the beauty young girl. And this aint story. Take care
5mins is actually too much.. Oh well, take care too smiley wink

"Story"
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by kagari: 2:16pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
5mins is actually too much.. Oh well, take care too smiley wink

"Story"
u sound like a wahala somebody
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by amokeme(f): 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
kagari:

u sound like a wahala somebody
Lol. grin am just bored sad am not like this normally.. The normal me would have ignored you after the first quote
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by kagari: 2:23pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
Lol. grin am just bored sad am not like this normally.. The normal me would have ignored you after the first quote
Same with me, but i am not bored just a bit angry. But finally ur boredom dey sabi long oo, since yesterday, thats an hell of a boredom
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by amokeme(f): 2:37pm On May 12, 2015
kagari:

Same with me, but i am not bored just a bit angry. But finally ur boredom dey sabi long oo, since yesterday, thats an hell of a boredom
hehehehe... But asides the boredom, I don't like guys with the "every girl likes to collect money form a guy" mentality. Don't get me wrong, I love money! I mean, who doesn't cool
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by kagari: 3:08pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
hehehehe... But asides the boredom, I don't like guys with the "every girl likes to collect money form a guy" mentality. Don't get me wrong, I love money! I mean, who doesn't cool
Did you actually think i believed you, you might nott be the outright asking type, but nigeria as a country has a way of making both girls and ladies measure a good relationship to money. The spark might be there initially but girl i tell you the loyalty from you wont be there. And iam not disposing the fact that bein an independent lady aint it, i swea.r down its the key but your guy must still pay sha. Its the truth dear
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by kagari: 3:17pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
I have a friend, though married. He is a regular 8 - 6 guy, but his wife is a assistance branch manager with all the sperks that comes with it. But yet the woman never does anything with her money except taking the kids out. Its just in our ladies miss. I know you know what iam talking about, but you just heading the ministry of woman affairs here
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by amokeme(f): 3:30pm On May 12, 2015
kagari:

Did you actually think i believed you, you might nott be the outright asking type, but nigeria as a country has a way of making both girls and ladies measure a good relationship to money. The spark might be there initially but girl i tell you the loyalty from you wont be there. And iam not disposing the fact that bein an independent lady aint it, i swea.r down its the key but your must must still pay sha. Its the truth dear
am 100% loyal to my boyfriend.. smiley men are really funny! I have a lot of male friends who are quick to call me "proud" and give me the "no man is an island" crap.. And when you ask, the same set of people will say you are matarialistic. when it comes to money in my own case, I have personal issues asking for money (not just from guys now even family) a lot of guys (or let me use people) feel some sort of entitlement toward you when you aske them for money. And that is exactly what I hate. I personally won't appreciate someone giving me something I can afford, so you won't even get the whole "thank you" thingy from me. That's the reason I don't ask for money.. If I don't have it I rest. Its not a do or die affair.
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by amokeme(f): 3:34pm On May 12, 2015
kagari:

I have a friend, though married. He is a regular 8 - 6 guy, but his wife is a assistance branch manager with all the sperks that comes with it. But yet the woman never does anything with her money except taking the kids out. Its just in our ladies miss. I know you know what iam talking about, but you just heading the ministry of woman affairs here
so what do you want her to use the money for? And stop using other peoples marriages as a yardstick tongue
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by kagari: 3:42pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
am 100% loyal to my boyfriend.. smiley men are really funny! I have a lot of male friends who are quick to call me "proud" and give me the "no man is an island" crap.. And when you ask, the same set of people will say you are matarialistic. when it comes to money in my own case, I have personal issues asking for money (not just from guys now even family) a lot of guys (or let me use people) feel some sort of entitlement toward you when you aske them for money. And that is exactly what I hate. I personally won't appreciate someone giving me something I can afford, so you won't even get the whole "thank you" thingy from me. That's the reason I don't ask for money.. If I don't have it I rest. Its not a do or die affair.
If you live upto this your life policy, you would live long dear. I wish we had more of you in nigeria. How did it get this bad. You sleep with your girl she fires you bill, you call your girl she askes for call credit, you take her for shopping, unless you show her the total money you with, you dead meat. Why do you think some guys takes refuge in prostitutes, because of the wahala of this so called well trained nigeria grown girls. Thanks miss u just gave me hope, i would keep digging and searching, i know if i dont discover a decent girl, i might just discover oil or diamond
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by amokeme(f): 3:54pm On May 12, 2015
kagari:

If you live upto this your life policy, you would live long dear. I wish we had more of you in nigeria. How did it get this bad. You sleep with your girl she fires you bill, you call your girl she askes for call credit, you take her for shopping, unless you show her the total money you with, you dead meat. Why do you think some guys takes refuge in prostitutes, because of the wahala of this so called well trained nigeria grown girls. Thanks miss u just gave me hope, i would keep digging and searching, i know if i dont discover a decent girl, i might just discover oil or diamond
lol.... pls find diamond
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by kagari: 4:00pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
lol.... pls find diamond
See his ibo girl, wetin you wan use diamond don when there is fuel scarcity. Oil all the way

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by makeoverarena: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by makeoverarena: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
no because it not autocratic.....www.makeoverarena.com/how-to-apply-foundation
Re: Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
if na that one ladies dey like na him be say i go just dey fail anyhow cos the very day i meet u na within 10 mins u go show me the traits when i go take run from u after every...except na wife things...own ke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities / Question Of The Day / Which Kain poo This Sexy Babe Go Dey poo? (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.