Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan (2898 Views)

Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by hasyak(m): 1:13am On May 10, 2015
QUOTES TO REMEMBER ,,, Sunday Akoji Posted:
PRESIDENT JONATHAN UNPLUGGED!
22 Unquotable Quotes Of GEJ
1. “CNN has said our Economy is growing. The best Economists are at the World Bank. Now you have all these Nigerian Economists talking nonsense. Do they know better than
CNN or World Bank?”
2. “Nigeria is not poor. Come and see the amount of private jets Nigerians parked at Kenya Airport when we went to Nairobi for Conference. Kenyans were just looking at us with envy. How can you say Nigerians are poor?"
3. “Nigerians need jobs. Vote for me and I will create Unemployment.”
4′. “We are giving special Scholarships to our First Class Graduates…….in ten years time, they are going to take us to the Moon.”
5. “How can you just say $20 billion is missing. If that kind of money is missing, the Americans will know. They know everything.”
6. ”Corruption is not stealing. If you put nyam and Plantain where a goat is, the goat will eat the nyam.”
7. “If you go to Lagos and shout “ole ole” they will stone you well well. But if you shout “corruption”, people will just be looking at you.”
8.”Why should i declare my assets? I don’t give a damn!”
9.”People are just raising false alarm. How can 200 children go missing just like that? It is our enemies trying to cause confusion. But we are investigating the matter”
10. “We are going to rebuild the Chibook school. And we are going to build high fences round the school to protect them next time . Yes Yes.”
11. “People keep saying, why don’t we go to Chibook, why don’t we go to Chibook. Aaah, we can’t go to Chibook Just like that. The Boko Haram people will fire at us.”
12. “This Abuja bombing is not by MEND. We know it is by Boko Haram. They are everywhere. Boko Haram is even in my Government.”
13. “Boko Haram are our siblings. You can’t set the Army to go and wipe out your family”
14. “Mend tried to kill me. They came to bomb me in Abuja. That is why we jailed Henry Okah in South Africa”
15. “I did not plan the Election postponement. Even my Service Chiefs did not consult me.”
16. “If i knew Election was going to be postponed, why will i waste my time and Federal Government money to go and campaign in Bayelsa.”
17. “I am the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. You don’t expect me to go and be fighting in Sambisa forest. People jus talk anyhow”.
18. “We are going to buy Guns and give good Pensions to our Brave Soldiers, so that when they are killed, their families will not suffer”
19. “Some people just call themselves Statesman for nothing. They jump about and talk like motor park touts.”
20. ‘After God and my Parents, the third person i thank most for my life is President Olusegun Obasanjo.”
21. “I want to apologise to the people of Rivers State for not bringing any Projects here. It is because i don’t want people to say i am doing favouritism. Vote for me and in the
next 4 years you will see my hand”
22. “I am the sitting President. If there is any trouble, it is me that the United Nations Secretary General calls. Everything is on my head.”
[While these quotes may sound too bad to be true, be assured this is NOT just some prank. THESE QUOTES ARE DIRECTLY FROM LIVE INTERVIEWS AND SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN! You can literally verify them for yourself by doing a simple
google search!]
Dazzol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by coolcharm(m): 1:18am On May 10, 2015
These are the kind of gibberish you spew when leadership comes your way by accident.

GEJ might be a good man, but he is a poor leader.

Body language = 0
Firmness = 0
Political tackiness = 0
Grip = 0
Articulation = 0

House-husband = 200%
Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by alpacino2014(m): 1:34am On May 10, 2015
Chai goodluck don jonze me wella. #Oga Jonathan how market??

1 Like

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:49am On May 10, 2015
I doubt if this Lizard of Otueke really holds a Phd.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by Inkman(m): 1:57am On May 10, 2015
It wouldn't have mattered if gej had actually performed well during his tenure.

But because he failed woefully, these quotes will never be forgiven...

I know some tanoids below me will say "all progressive confidence, osibade, ineCommitee, etc...
But GMB will perform beyond expectations so his grammatical flaws will be overlooked.

4 Likes

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by hasyak(m): 2:13am On May 10, 2015
feel free to add yours but make sure its RIGHT
Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by egift(m): 2:26am On May 10, 2015
The Goat and Yam statement by Jonathan really proved how deep Corruption has socked in his mentality. It is unforgivable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by ki02020(m): 2:33am On May 10, 2015
23 for our youths we are going to create industries where you can work and GET PAID IN DOLLARS

I felt ashmed that a president of a nation believe in a foreign currency than that of his own country

This was said at the presidential rally in delta

4 Likes

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by Pangea: 3:23am On May 10, 2015
Nigerians were scammed into voting a phd holding cretin as president!
These quotes are unforgivable!

4 Likes

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by socialmediaman: 3:45am On May 10, 2015
Really glad we're having a change of government by May 29, I was part of this history, I worked for it, I believed it was the best for Nigeria...

7 Likes

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by obassed: 4:26am On May 10, 2015
"My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian "

4 Likes

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by babadem2much(m): 5:09am On May 10, 2015
This guy has been falling my hands since he emerge as d governor of Bayelsa state when he used state's money to host Beyonce n JZ. Chai i no fit sleeo fo 3 days

4 Likes

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by coputa(m): 5:50am On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:
I doubt if this Lizard of Otueke really holds a Phd.
Nigeria education is rated third class,where PHD holders and SAN cannot express themselves and reason logically.We are only good at looting public fund

1 Like

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by efilefun(m): 5:59am On May 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 6:13am On May 10, 2015
The major difference between Buhari and GEJ is

GEJ listening ears makes him a times yield to things he knows are not right just to carry everyone along

Buhari on the other hand would pursue a course once his mind is made up. Even when the all world is begging him to change course. cool

Yorubas don't think Buhari can be easily manipulated to accomplish you guys selfish desire of getting the oil wealth of Nigeria and the presidency through him.

Yorubas don't think that you guys decide who rules Nigeria. An alliance of NW/NE and SE/SS with a divided NC will see you guys in the political dustbin of Nigeria.

Yorubas this change will hunt and hurt you guys the way it did to the Igbos who never understood that the key to national greatness is the unity of Southern Nigeria

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Baba of Chameleons

Duara Magician

G= Great

M= Magical

B= Baba

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:14am On May 10, 2015
All that is I'm the past now.....Baba has come to make things better

1 Like

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 6:46am On May 10, 2015
No. 3 is a slip of the tongue. The rest were just a product of dumbness.

2 Likes

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by vicadex07(m): 7:02am On May 10, 2015
hasyak:
QUOTES TO REMEMBER ,,, Sunday Akoji Posted:
PRESIDENT JONATHAN UNPLUGGED!
22 Unquotable Quotes Of GEJ
1. “CNN has said our Economy is growing. The best Economists are at the World Bank. Now you have all these Nigerian Economists talking nonsense. Do they know better than
CNN or World Bank?”
2. “Nigeria is not poor. Come and see the amount of private jets Nigerians parked at Kenya Airport when we went to Nairobi for Conference. Kenyans were just looking at us with envy. How can you say Nigerians are poor?"
3. “Nigerians need jobs. Vote for me and I will create Unemployment.”
4′. “We are giving special Scholarships to our First Class Graduates…….in ten years time, they are going to take us to the Moon.”
5. “How can you just say $20 billion is missing. If that kind of money is missing, the Americans will know. They know everything.”
6. ”Corruption is not stealing. If you put nyam and Plantain where a goat is, the goat will eat the nyam.”
7. “If you go to Lagos and shout “ole ole” they will stone you well well. But if you shout “corruption”, people will just be looking at you.”
8.”Why should i declare my assets? I don’t give a damn!”
9.”People are just raising false alarm. How can 200 children go missing just like that? It is our enemies trying to cause confusion. But we are investigating the matter”
10. “We are going to rebuild the Chibook school. And we are going to build high fences round the school to protect them next time . Yes Yes.”
11. “People keep saying, why don’t we go to Chibook, why don’t we go to Chibook. Aaah, we can’t go to Chibook Just like that. The Boko Haram people will fire at us.”
12. “This Abuja bombing is not by MEND. We know it is by Boko Haram. They are everywhere. Boko Haram is even in my Government.”
13. “Boko Haram are our siblings. You can’t set the Army to go and wipe out your family”
14. “Mend tried to kill me. They came to bomb me in Abuja. That is why we jailed Henry Okah in South Africa”
15. “I did not plan the Election postponement. Even my Service Chiefs did not consult me.”
16. “If i knew Election was going to be postponed, why will i waste my time and Federal Government money to go and campaign in Bayelsa.”
17. “I am the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. You don’t expect me to go and be fighting in Sambisa forest. People jus talk anyhow”.
18. “We are going to buy Guns and give good Pensions to our Brave Soldiers, so that when they are killed, their families will not suffer”
19. “Some people just call themselves Statesman for nothing. They jump about and talk like motor park touts.”
20. ‘After God and my Parents, the third person i thank most for my life is President Olusegun Obasanjo.”
21. “I want to apologise to the people of Rivers State for not bringing any Projects here. It is because i don’t want people to say i am doing favouritism. Vote for me and in the
next 4 years you will see my hand”
22. “I am the sitting President. If there is any trouble, it is me that the United Nations Secretary General calls. Everything is on my head.”
[While these quotes may sound too bad to be true, be assured this is NOT just some prank. THESE QUOTES ARE DIRECTLY FROM LIVE INTERVIEWS AND SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN! You can literally verify them for yourself by doing a simple
google search!]
Dazzol

Lol grin
Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:43am On May 10, 2015
Bros take it or leave it,behold the quote of the decade......"MY AMBITION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN" thus the reason why you are currently enjoying peace.

1 Like

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by mikeywise(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2015
sad sad
Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:27am On May 10, 2015
coolcharm:
Lol.. let me acquire a heater of land here. Maybe, just maybe my investment will pay off cheesy
You are laughing at GEJ whereas you are buying a "HEATER" of land on nairaland. Whose blunder are we gonna discuss here? Yours or His? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by ionsman: 9:36am On May 10, 2015
The same man people are calling a hero and asking that he be given a Nobel prize. God please forgive us our sins.Restore our sanity back to us.
Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by coolcharm(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
You are laughing at GEJ whereas you are buying a "HEATER" of land on nairaland. Whose blunder are we gonna discuss here? Yours or His? undecided

You should be smart enough to know that's a typographical error. You can discuss my blunder all your life cheesy

That doesn't change what clueless and weak a leader* GEJ is.

BTW, for every blunder I make, GEJ has made Ten thousand more... so no apologies

3 Likes

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:04am On May 10, 2015
coolcharm:

You should be smart enough to know that's a typographical error. You can discuss my blunder all your life cheesy

That doesn't change what clueless and weak a leader* GEJ is.

BTW, for every blunder I make, GEJ has made Ten thousand more... so no apologies
Typographical error?

I like this guy cheesy
Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by Jlow2: 10:12am On May 10, 2015
DIS President Jonathan REDUCED ASO ROCK TO WERE CRIMINALS AND LOOTERS GATHER, MAY GOD NEVER ALLOW THE TYPE OF GEJ BE A COUNCILLOR IN NIGERIA AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by Jlow2: 10:12am On May 10, 2015
DIS President Jonathan REDUCED ASO ROCK TO WERE CRIMINALS AND LOOTERS GATHER, MAY GOD NEVER ALLOW THE TYPE OF GEJ BE A COUNCILLOR IN NIGERIA AGAIN.AMEN...

1 Like

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:14am On May 10, 2015
socialmediaman:
Really glad we're having a change of government by May 29, I was part of this history, I worked for it, I believed it was the best for Nigeria...
Me too socialmediaman, me too. We have been able to prove that an incumbent president can be voted out if they fail to perform. Future leaders will surely take note.
Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by elitehow: 10:15am On May 10, 2015
okay
Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by Kx: 10:24am On May 10, 2015
To think that a one time president who allegedly was a PH.d holder said the quotes above, speaks volume of our educational system.

Look at the goat and yam talk, classic oshodi language!
Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by realnas(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2015
I hope these moronic idiotic tanoids will read this bye bye dumbo may we never be afflicted with a disaster lik gej agin amen besides this jona guy is rly funny oo see misfiring lol

1 Like

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by chattelle(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2015

Re: Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan by Mucokey(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2015
There was a president indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. / Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape / Why Biafra Matters –nnaemeka Oruh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.