Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? (2626 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 10, 2015
I dunno if am the only one that thinks it's the guys that does this in a relationship. Sending airtime to their babes.
Ladies can you also do same to him?
Re: Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
If necessary undecided and important tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2015
Husband Hell Yes boyfriend Hell No
Re: Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 10, 2015
classicB:
I dunno if am the only one that thinks it's the guys that does this in a relationship. Sending airtime to their babes.
Ladies can you also do same to him?

Nigerian gurl cannot & will not do it...Cos itz like asking a Nigerian sitting senator to step down from his position for his political opponent,in other to save a life.
Re: Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by jumper524(m): 8:07pm On May 10, 2015
chowlade:
abi bt u can collect 4rm ur boy frnd? God dey una go reach 40
Re: Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by hidee20(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2015
op,u say wetin?..IF I HEAR!!!!......... grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by Abimloaded(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
If necessary undecided and important tongue

But you can take from him.
You've forgotten that before he becomes your husband, he'll start from being your boyfriend. SMH
Re: Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by Hitter(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2015
chowlade:

Now I know why you're still single..
Re: Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by ShayGirl(f): 1:02am On May 11, 2015
If he's in need of it and its quite evident he hardly does that
Re: Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by Enegod(m): 1:07am On May 11, 2015
Nigeria girls and recharge card!! smh
Re: Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by demmy0325(m): 1:10am On May 11, 2015
Givin is an essential part of a relationshp.. Doesnt mata if its done by d guy or d girl....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Or Can You Send Your Boyfriend Airtime? by chigoizie7(m): 1:22am On May 11, 2015
I reserve my comment,

because from the way I ve been tongue lashing people these de even baffle me, any comment I make now concerning those gals posts above me might attract a life ban from nairaland mods.

(1) (Reply)

Isn't This An Insult To My Dicknity?? / You Came Back From Work And Your Mother-In-Law Did This / How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.