Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do (2734 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by kolabode: 3:29am On Sep 12, 2006
If u love ur lady and she's cheating on u what we u do
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by ikamefa(f): 3:57am On Sep 12, 2006
send @ Lauryn's Amadioha to make love to her cheesy

wait oh! @ topic ma lady?

oopss ! shocked shocked forgot ma sex

check back with me later tongue lipsrsealed
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by kiki(f): 4:16am On Sep 12, 2006
are u sure she is cheating on u? did u catch her red handed? or r u thinkin she is?
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by kolabode: 5:42am On Sep 12, 2006
Kiki, yes with different phone calls all she keep on saying is my or my uncle
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by Busta(f): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2006
Kick her Ass to the Curb
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by iice(f): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2006
Watches thread and waits for Ikamefa grin
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by dennylove(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2006
i just don't want to know, let her keep it to self.
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by GermanLady(f): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2006
kolabode:

TALKING to someone on the phone is not CHEATING !!!!! you assume she is cheating on you,but you can only be sure if you SEE with your own eyes.
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by krazysage(m): 5:54am On Sep 13, 2006
since she likes sex alot. you ensure you give it to her while you find someone else
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by omofineboy(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2006
Give her an award, If I am sure she does that.
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by babonboard(f): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SHORT OF WORDS
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by Dvampire(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2006
hmmm, she should just pray that i don't catch her red-haned. she should just keep doing it in secret
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by GermanLady(f): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2006
Dvampire:

hmmm, she should just pray that i don't catch her red-haned. she should just keep doing it in secret

and she also should make sure the guy she is messing with wrap his pickle up !
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by Chiori(m): 3:29am On Sep 18, 2006
I'd make sure I caught her red-handed, then just continue living with her as if nothing happened. I'd keep silent about the episode, until my silence would be so loud, she would either broach the subject, or run away. I am talking from my experience. This works.
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by kike001(f): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2006
hey respect even if shes cheatin neva think of hurrtin a lady cuz she might ve her reason 4 cheatin just let her go u could cry after but let her go n tell her wat u think of her
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by kiki(f): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2006
kolabode:

talkin on the phone don't mean nothin i talk on the phone with alot of guys and when someone ax me who i'm talkin to i'm gon be like my friend even tho i'm not dating them so u ain't got no point
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by kokoletz(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2006
Men why are chics talking like this? Do I need 2 catch you red-handed b4 I knw men bon things I wuld butt her ass off my territory. Ifana ibaga 4 dis place
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by waledudu(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2006
i wuldnt show up on our wedding day(srewed her)
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by waledudu(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2006
i wuldnt show up on our wedding day(screwed her)
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by kiki(f): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2006
kokoletz:

Men why are chics talking like this? Do I need 2 catch you red-handed before I knw men bon things I wuld butt her ass off my territory. Ifana ibaga 4 this place

yeah u av to catch her in the act so u ain't gon regret thinkin later on
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by waledudu(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2006
i wuldnt show up on our wedding day(screwed her)
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by kiki(f): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2006
@wale
ok we heard u damn u ain't got to post it a thousand times
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by waledudu(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2006
i wuldnt show up on our wedding day(screwed her).
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by waledudu(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2006
@kiki, dude its a mistake.
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by kiki(f): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2006
dude? boy u need to look real good and get that straight
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by waledudu(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2006
@kiki,buzz!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by waledudu(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2006
@kiki,buzz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by whitelexi(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2006
walk!!! cool
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by kiki(f): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2006
whitelexi:

walk!!! cool

u kiddin rite u gon walk wen u didn't even catch her red handed
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by whitelexi(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2006
I will even run cos waiting around to catch her red-handed is like waiting to hurt urself even more. If u have all the facts, but u still have not caught her in the act, and u hate to be hurt, and u hate competition, and u know she disgusts u soooo much right now, and u know u're not married yet, and u know u cant forgive her right now, u need to just WALK! cool
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by kiki(f): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2006
facts? this dude ain't got no fact he only sees her talk on the phone thats it so u just gon run that ow ppl loose good things
Re: If Ur Lady Is Cheating On You What Will U Do by Busta(f): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2006
kiki:

facts? this dude ain't got no fact he only sees her talk on the phone thats it so u just gon run that ow people loose good things
took that rite outta ma mouth!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Married, My Boss Is Married But We Are Still Dating! / Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? / What Do You Girls See In Old Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.