Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny (28722 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by truthhurts2: 11:03am On May 12, 2015
erumena:

It's either he marries the first lady or get someone else that is real, he's a Pastor and he needs a woman that will run with his vision. The second lady is definitely not an ideal choice, she'll complicate his life! My two cents.
Nice comment so far.
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Topsybbn(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2015
Its soo sad to realize a lot of people on this platform just type and give suggestions without thinking, what's bad in asking for an advice, are you the best around that knows how best to handle any situation? how many of you @ one time or the other was not confused, and even when you know what's seems right, you stil seek for advice. A pastor is human for Christ sake, what's bad in him meeting someone online, do you guys have an idea how they met, or what transpired? Stop displaying your foolishness here..as if you are in anyway better, Like someone rightly said, the Pastor should invite the 2nd lady, arrange a proper meeting if he's serious, and he's ready to accept the baby, check her out, talk face 2 face, get to know her than the online impression you have, after all he did for the 1st, I don't think she loves him as much he does, and I don't think she'l make the pastor happy in the marriage.
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by ricki: 11:52am On May 12, 2015
Marry and care for both of them!

Start two business sorry I meant churches and put dem each to oversee!

1 Like

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by sirgreen: 12:49pm On May 12, 2015
My humble advice to the pastor is to look inward to what he wanted in a woman, is the first lady coming back cos no one has propose to her or the family has agreed her to marry the pastor, the second lady should make up her mind to what she want why is she putting her son in the picture, the pas tor can still take care of the son after they got married, just cool down let pastor marry you first before pushing him to what you want, pastor decide on what you want go back to the first lady or marry the second with her son, as for me I will marry the second were my heart not marring because we have known for a long time, the family of the first lady did not want the pastor even thou they marry they wont value him.
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
What advice does the pastor actually need. He needs public opinion on who to marry among the first and second lady?.

I'm always awe in awe or awed when people sort for others opinion on who to marry. How is that even possible.

1 Like

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by chaloner(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2015
oyin17:

See as e dey pain you, my unshave ?
yes! Re u confuse? Meet ur pastor
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by chaloner(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2015
oyin17:

See as e dey pain you, my unshave ?
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 12, 2015
chaloner:

Surrender to Jesus and save yourself this stress. why are you after me? I didn't insult d guy, did I?
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by paschu: 1:34pm On May 12, 2015
I just want to sincerely say A VERY BIG THANK YOU to the following commentators for their outstanding contributions so far.
@ELZILAZ
@NYCEGUY92
@LORDPRESH (try to be polite)
@SOCIALMEDIAMAN (winked back. Wrong guess though.)
@NAIRALANDBUZZ
@NAZGUL45
@TEEMY (thoughtful)
@Kpolli (Super thoughtful)
@Omotolu (but so impolite)
@MUUTZ
@OJINUOCHIBI
@BID4RICH
@ANATHEMIAMIA (freaking unbiased)
@RAKASBABE
@ANDROMIDA
@BESIYKE
@HOMGUY (super thoughtful and actionable)
@ASKONDO09
@EMEGED01
@SKILLZBAE
@PANSOPHIST
@MISSYETTY
@ABBEY621
@PUREVIEW2008
@CLINTON207
@GRANDSTAR
@LOLALAZ
@BOLUYONGP
@IFE01

Thank you all!!!

1 Like

Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by chaloner(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2015
oyin17:

Surrender to Jesus and save yourself this stress. why are you after me? I didn't insult d guy, did I?
I would hav b. Hapy if dat was d case. Here u sounded as if d pastor is stupi.d
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by misreal(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2015
a pastor should never get involved with a woman who should be in her husbands house.
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
chaloner:
I would hav b. Hapy if dat was d case. Here u sounded as if d pastor is stupi.d

I didn't sound like he's stupid, he is actually stupid for wanting to marry someone he has not met before at 36, he is very stupid for doing that. I doubt if he's a pastor. we understand ourselves now right? Fake pastors everywhere you don't know which one to trust.
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by fairheven: 2:26pm On May 12, 2015
How come a pasToR cAnnot seek thE. FacE of God regarding who To marry?
From thE story,the Pastor has already severed ties witH the first girl because of her parent refusal,so why does he still beHave like a sturbon grAsshopper?
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by chaloner(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2015
oyin17:

I didn't sound like he's stupid, he is actually stupid for wanting to marry someone he has not met before at 36, he is very stupid for doing that. I doubt if he's a pastor. we understand ourselves now right? Fake pastors everywhere you don't know which one to trust.
u sounded lik a child " a very small one " , u dnt knw waat life is all abt talk of marriage. Even pple at 40 nd above wil mary on recommended by dere friend of relatives nd dat for d first time also. Go bak to ur older post , u were askin me to accept jesus nd nw u re calin someone stupi.d . I cry for u nd praay God wil forgive u
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 12, 2015
chaloner:
u sounded lik a child " a very small one " , u dnt knw waat life is all abt talk of marriage. Even pple at 40 nd above wil mary on recommended by dere friend of relatives nd dat for d first time also. Go bak to ur older post , u were askin me to accept jesus nd nw u re calin someone stupi.d . I cry for u nd praay God wil forgive u

Cry me a river if you like, I don't give a fvck!
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by princejones(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2015
I will advice the pastor to go for the first girl but he must ask her what she has been doing for this past year of their break up and above all l have not heard you mention anything like prayer.lf this man is really a pastor,l think first thing first is to pray and ask God to reveal if any of the two is even considered to be his wife.May God help this your Pastor
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by chaloner(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2015
oyin17:

Cry me a river if you like, I don't give a fvck!
hahahahaahaha nd finally u re jus showin wat u re , nd if u do giv me I wil fvck u real hard from behind
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 12, 2015
chaloner:
hahahahaahaha nd finally u re jus showin wat u re , nd if u do giv me I wil fvck u real hard from behind

what's the meaning of this? take your sex starved life out of her!
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Vires: 7:32pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=paschu post=33662044]I just want to sincerely say A VERY BIG THANK YOU to the following commentators for their outstanding contributions so far.

My advice to your pastor friend is to choose NEITHER!!!!!!!!
Let him move on with his life, there are other women out there, shikena
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by chaloner(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2015
oyin17:

what's the meaning of this? take your sex starved life out of her!
hehehehehehe na so e pain u reach ? grin
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 12, 2015
chaloner:
hehehehehehe na so e pain u reach ? grin

Free me abeg
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by chaloner(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
oyin17:

Free me abeg

Time registered: April 30, 2015
Time spent online: 3 days & 13 hours
Signature: Caseless it is!
View Oyin17's posts (473)
Sections Most Active In: Romance, Politics,
Dating And Meet-up Zone

New member wan challenge old member like me on nairaland . Na ur body for tel u. grin no mind me dear. All are for fun.
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by dagentility(f): 12:03pm On May 13, 2015
Hahaha abi
UncleDeeee:
After all these warnings why should I comment?
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 13, 2015
dagentility:
Hahaha abi
Sweetheart
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by dagentility(f): 12:37pm On May 13, 2015
Headlamp1:
Sweetheart
ar u on watsapp
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by Nobody: 11:26am On May 14, 2015
dagentility:

ar u on watsapp

Yew dear but I'm always skeptical about dropping my number on public forums. Have you resolved the issue with your email?
Re: Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny by julietchic(f): 12:55pm On May 14, 2015
UncleDeeee:
After all these warnings why should I comment?

I wonder ooooo.
too much warning.
I suspect op is the pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School / Are These The Best Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.