Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu (58162 Views)

Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here / The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. / Tecno Phones Are The Most Bought Phone In Africa.. True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2015
Na she I blame. How dem go sell used phone for you and you no go open the back to check d ba3
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 11, 2015
LovesonBlezz:
51 LIKES for a goat?...
#TeamOgunfe
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Sanuzi(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2015
the result of not bn sharp & greediness in Lagos Naija

Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by mamajaz(f): 12:06am On May 12, 2015
May whoever sold you that phone 'die in Lagoon'.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by tottinova: 1:23am On May 12, 2015
Enh! since she Don buy fufu make she buy soup join am
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Dallazday(m): 1:46am On May 12, 2015
Anyi3:

You guys don't know the trick. They show you a working phone. You test it and everything seems ok. When you pay, they use sleight of hand and insert the replica phone (filled with fufu) in your bag or nylon.

Fell victim once ooh, before people start thinking I follow de do am angry
you follow joor
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Anyi3(m): 1:49am On May 12, 2015
Dallazday:
you follow joor

Baba sleep no de catch you? tongue
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Nitana: 2:58am On May 12, 2015
NOKIA X 'STEW'.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by samtechcomm: 5:26am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Eureka123(f): 5:44am On May 12, 2015
Dioxidane:
She bought 'ordinary' Nokia X2 packed with fufu and she's weeping? So someone that bought iPhone 6 packed with soap should hang himself, shey? undecided

**Modified**

For those quoting me, talking about immaturity or materialism or fingers not being equal, lemme say this: It is greed that would make you buy a phone that's way below the selling price, and it's only a dumb a$s that would buy a phone without properly examining it. She didn't even open the battery cover to inspect if there was really a battery in it! Jeez!! Some persons are too smart for themselves... For crying out loud, if you know you can't purchase electronic gadgets properly or without getting scammed, consult someone who does...

Last piece of advice to those that love buying 'fourth-handed' phones: When you've tested the phone and you are satisfied with the way it works, hold on to it and NEVER let go of it (for packaging or whatever) 'cos what may be given back to you could result in a new thread on Nairaland (as usual)... #JustSaying...

It is not always so @italics. Consider rationality for instance. She acted based on certain factors considering what was in her best interest back then. About having to check it first, absolutely correct.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by maxmills(m): 5:51am On May 12, 2015
that's the problem, most youth have we don't think of the future we only think about the present, no matter what could have happened, such guys should know everyday is for the thief and one day for the owner,been a victim once.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Dioxidane: 6:56am On May 12, 2015
Eureka123:

It is not always so @italics. Consider rationality for instance. She acted based on certain factors considering what was in her best interest back then. About having to check it first, absolutely correct.

I guess so... Maybe I was looking at the situation from the perspective of the 'sharp' street guy who would never allow himself to fall for that kinda scam (or any scam at all)...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by stchinedu: 8:51am On May 12, 2015
Dioxidane:
She bought 'ordinary' Nokia X2 packed with fufu and she's weeping? So someone that bought iPhone 6 packed with soap should hang himself, shey? undecided

**Modified**

For those quoting me, talking about immaturity or materialism or fingers not being equal, lemme say this: It is greed that would make you buy a phone that's way below the selling price, and it's only a dumb a$s that would buy a phone without properly examining it. She didn't even open the battery cover to inspect if there was really a battery in it! Jeez!! Some persons are too smart for themselves... For crying out loud, if you know you can't purchase electronic gadgets properly or without getting scammed, consult someone who does...

Last piece of advice to those that love buying 'fourth-handed' phones: When you've tested the phone and you are satisfied with the way it works, hold on to it and NEVER let go of it (for packaging or whatever) 'cos what may be given back to you could result in a new thread on Nairaland (as usual)... #JustSaying undecided...
Explicit point!!!
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by dagentility(f): 9:36am On May 12, 2015
Headlamp1:

Baby, so how far with my proposal?
hahaha headlamp dont tell me you are really serious with this your online proposal.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Nobody: 10:48am On May 12, 2015
dagentility:

hahaha headlamp dont tell me you are really serious with this your online proposal.

Ofcourse now. I don't know how else to reach you since your email isn't going. Or is it working now?
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by kimco(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2015
babestella:
No one will ever buy a phone without switching it on, never. Even a dunce will not do it. How can you sell me a phone and I will not at least on it to see what it looks like? Even if it's not charged, I will ask the seller to bring a charged battery so I can on it and see what's up.

I think this story was created to pull traffic to the site, period. I don't believe it still. Phone ad fufu?, please.

You should read the comments before u, then u'll know it's real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) / FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent / Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.