Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,108 members, 7,845,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) (29112 Views)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

• Grandiose.. That's what I told the thot some hours ago. A mere baby-factory and Mr Chima's overweight fu¢king machine is all she is . grin at least not until she learns the meaning of word 'bisexual' and input some knowledge in her sloppy and slobbering self , I can't even take her serious..

These pseudo-feminists are continually flawed and floored in arguments against widely-read people. I pity them though. I prefer to take on CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE - their mentor- daily on her Facebook page. Ofcourse, the delusional hypocrite never replies so I, along with a select few 'assassins,' continually 'slay' her teeming disciples on and offline.

I actually hope there'll turn up here - I want to go for the 'kill'.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 10:33pm On May 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Just admit it; you are defined by a MANcheesy You self-worth depends on men's assessments of you.

That is an apt way to put it with further credence offered to support it by your delusion that EVERY MAN WANTS TO SCREW YOU as depicted in your signature displaywink.

You see, you admitted that BEFORE MEN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN OBJECT FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION (WHICH CAN BE DISPOSED OFF).

There goes your feministic principle(s) - out the windowwink.

Somebody has been affected by Feminism! grin. Feminism rocks!

LMAO@i was a sexual object before marriage. grin.

Is this epistle supposed to get me to deactivate my account? grin grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On May 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

These pseudo-feminists are continually flawed and floored in arguments against widely-read people. I pity them though. I prefer to take on CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE - their mentor- daily on her Facebook page. Ofcourse, the delusional hypocrite never replies so I, along with a select few 'assassins,' continually 'slay' her teeming disciples on and offline.

You are going for the kill on a faceless forum? Just because you don't agree with their opinions in doesn't make you right.

You and your nutruders haven't said anything of substance. Insults isn't substantial points. Calling females and those who supports Feminism bishes and wh0res is supposed to prove intellect?

You think chasing faceless chatters on NY and FB is going to dismantled Feminism? You think "cyber kill
ing" will change anything other than wasted data time?

Do you think your misogynistic rants are influencing Feminist/chatters mindset about their views and lifestyle?

Do you think forcing your opinions and bashing other's opinions because you don't agree with them will make a difference?

Do you think projecting personal stories about chatters will make you more intelligent? Do you honestly feel better after ranting incoherently for hours to a computer screen?

The answer is No! grin

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 10:55pm On May 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Chimamanda is just trying to sell her books and if it means adopting a stance and ideology that she herself doesn't even fully grasp, all in a vain attempt to appear westernised, be controversial and remain relevant. I don't blame her though. The young woman is only trying to eat and fend for herself.
The most pitiable people are the jobless androids, doltish housewives (MrsShitma)and inane wet teenage girls that literally know nowt about the movement save for they learnt two weeks ago from tv.. they are littered higgledy piggledy all over the forum forming bosses .. grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

You are going for the kill on a faceless forum? Just because you don't agree with their opinions in doesn't make you right.

You and your nutruders haven't said anything of substance. Insults isn't substantial points. Calling females and those who supports Feminism bishes and wh0res is supposed to prove intellect?

You think chasing faceless chatters on NY and FB is going to dismantled Feminism? You think "cyber kill
ing" will change anything other than wasted data time?

Do you think your misogynistic rants are influencing Feminist/chatters mindset about their views and lifestyle?

Do you think forcing your opinions and bashing other's opinions because you don't agree with them will make a difference?

Do you think projecting personal stories about chatters will make you more intelligent? Do you honestly feel better after ranting incoherently for hours to a computer screen?

The answer is No! grin

Unlike you, I do not demean women by referring to them as "bìtches" or "whòres". Check my antecedent posts, if you can find even one comment where I refer to them as such I'd DEACTIVATE my account. Can you say the same about yourself?wink You even think you are bìtch ( still referring to your signature display)! That by itself negates the principles of fenimism you SUPPOSEDLY subscribe to. CHIMAMANDA WOULD BE SO ASHAMED OF YOU!cheesy

So you see, the joke is on yousmiley.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 13, 2015
Folks stop derailing.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by mirexxx(f): 11:36pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
cheesy cheesy i can feel you already
cheesy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 13, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
Nice dp sweety
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by mirexxx(f): 11:39pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Nice dp sweety
thanks baby cheesy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 13, 2015
mirexxx:
thanks baby cheesy
no mind mrschima oo,i no sabi her oo
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by mirexxx(f): 11:45pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
no mind mrschima oo,i no sabi her oo
I dont mind her cheesy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 13, 2015
mirexxx:
I dont mind her cheesy
kiss kiss
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 11:49pm On May 13, 2015
funlord:
. more like fear dolt! Now listen carefully you repulsive sociopath. i know you are the kind of inbred dunce that desperately seeks the relevance that has eluded you in your real life in the virtual world of cyberspace, where lovelorn and frustrated sluts like you take up permanent residence with the hope of finding any sort of meaning for your oblique existence.
Old famished hags like you who eat, sleep and exist only to spout crap on an NL forum usually have nothing going for them in reality which is why you have successfully transformed into the most domiciled nairaland she- rat without even breaking a sweat. Your intellectual depth is as shallow as the streams and gutters that litter your underdeveloped village, your self worth is so vapid and thin that you actually choke on the opposing views of primary school children, mental patients or the wise .
Prostitutes like you are usually victims of gender identity crisis problems due to the confusing overflow of information into that "caustic cesspit of akamu" that only a simpleton such as yourself proudly refers to as a brain. You are what the hausas,ibos and yorubas refer to in local parlance as a WAWA, EWU or OLODO RABATA respectively!
i am sure it is that time of the month when you bleed periodically from that your terminally infected eternal injury which in turn causes the shortage of blood-flow to your permanently disabled brain. HOW ELSE CAN YOU BE THIS DUMB, MORONIC, VACUOUS AND INSECURE?
You are a well known village outcast without any heritage of morals, home training, culture or ethics. A 21st century Jezebel who has a vast desire for evil but lacks the requsite brain power to actualise your desire for carnage. I have concluded that you are not worth my keystrokes, intellect, banter, time or even balls. you are not even a natural female, you are just one of the many bad examples of homo sapien errors sent to earth in the female form that angels in heaven are still getting blamed for creating and allowing to be born only to come and spread a lifetime of stupidity in large doses across the planet. Even satan pities you! You foolishly quote EVERYBODY, even those who do not mention you, ranting and raving like a rabid bulldog afflicted with advanced rabies! How insecure must you be? Your a pathetic social reject and an automated internet nuisance, for 2 whole days you probably have not bathed, washed, cleaned your home or looked after yourself
or loved ones (if you have any sef). you have sat behind your screen with a destitutes grin from a mouth filled with reeking garbage breath, rotting teeth and a body oozing like a medical waste landfill from the vast amounts of stale sweat you have accumulated on it while you religiously kept typing your idiocy for the NL community to see while making not even an atom of sense, but displaying your full range of "mgbeke ideology and market woman semantics" in your approach to life! At the end of it all the lasting impression you have left of yourself is a that of a cretinous, low breed female with a wretched, backwater heritage who struggled to use the meagre sales from her pepper and tomato poverty alleviation business venture to acquire internet subscription in order to spew rubbish and force-feed people about an opinion you haven't finished understanding or even lack the most basic reasoning skills In order to understand! You are merely a disgrace-magnet, a virus, the internets favourite kind of troll. Unfortunately it seems a coven of witches and wizards in your village have hijacked your destiny and are currently using your picture as a fan in order to cool off from the summer heat! You are cursed like an ass, this is why you shall remain an eternal beast of burden till the day your body is returned to hades in a bodybag! Now slowly climb into your coffin and wait for the grim reaper to visit you or better yet try suicide, the world wont notice, feminism and "your" culture wont care, your parents wont even bother rather they would throw a party in celebration! HUMANITY IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT DIMWITS LIKE YOU. I believe i have literally "e-murdered" you. if you have an ounce of shame left in your pathetic, gaping, perforated shell of an ego, you will logout of nairaland and go and look for your missing moral compass in order to at least fix or get your tragic life together or patiently wait till the day you meet your fate at the end of an isis butchers blade. i can feel your shock right now, with your pubic toilet of a mouth agape, wondering why you have received this savage decapitation mixed with disgrace from a heartless stranger on such a public platform? You have just been baptised by the acerbic wit of the FUNLORD. Now run along and do some weeping, teeth gnashing, soul searching, regretting, bathing and praying! Dirty stinking harlots like you never bother me, you only BORE me! Now act like beyonce said and swerve to the left before finally jumping into a sewer to finally cool off! YOU are GODS only REGRET! Shalom you stank wh.ore!!!

sh1t ! grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=33677569][/quote]

1. I hate the way NL recycles name as if no else can be among the judges. The same set of people always
2. Naijaboy, plz note that i am powerfully ready to debate whoever comes my way.

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2015
Am in for the debate. And naijaboi, dont tell me yu didnt see my invitation oooo
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 11:57pm On May 13, 2015
Tashaamania:

Noooo, I can't..

You are never taking positions or participating undecided
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 12:08am On May 14, 2015
•20 bucks says MrsShitma is currently performing her matrimonial and wifely duties.. She religiously stays idle all day, but when portly hubby returns home, she hastily hops on the bed like a possessed European fire-bellied frog to do the only thing she's literally good at.

Eff a hot tub time machine, you're "Hot humping Machine" grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 1:09am On May 14, 2015
mirexxx:
I dont mind her cheesy

I hope Boko Haram finished Ipledge ooo
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 1:13am On May 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Unlike you, I do not demean women by referring to them as "bìtches" or "whòres". Check my antecedent posts, if you can find even one comment where I refer to them as such I'd DEACTIVATE my account. Can you say the same about yourself?wink You even think you are bìtch ( still referring to your signature display)! That by itself negates the principles of fenimism you SUPPOSEDLY subscribe to. CHIMAMANDA WOULD BE SO ASHAMED OF YOU!cheesy

So you see, the joke is on yousmiley.

Awww. What is the matter? Gas will soon finished?

I was actually hoping you make good on your vapid and idle threats but you are just another sissy who talk too much!

Bish!
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 1:16am On May 14, 2015
MrsChima:

I hope Boko Haram finished Ipledge ooo
why evil,Wetin i do you? sad
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:57am On May 14, 2015
MrsChima:

Awww. What is the matter? Gas will soon finished?

I was actually hoping you make good on your vapid and idle threats but you are just another sissy who talk too much!

Bish!

The guys who opined that you are never articulate were/are right, housewife. All you do is throw tantrums like the kidult that you aresmiley.
I ,from the onset of this argument, have continually tore your (pseudo-)feministic cloak and you've done nothing to mend the rents. That says a lot about your I.Q levelcheesy.

Stick to the argument: You are defined in your entirety by CHIMA, housewife and you are nothing but a sex object. You still haven't presented a case to negate these assertions.

About CHIMA; shouldn't you be writhing and sweating beneath him right now since that's the only way you serve and can repay him for harbouring a hag? Or maybe he's already so repulsed by the sight of you that he seeks 'IT' elsewhere leaving you to rant on the internet? Even you can't stand the sight of youcheesy
That should better explain why you and your ilk desperately wish you could rule over men. SEEKING REVENGE, YOU MISERABLE HAG? Take a trip to 'Neverland'. Only there would your wish come through, cougar.cheesy

About being a BÌTCH; ironically, a bìtch is a FEMALE dog. So once again, the joke is you, cougar.wink
[/b]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 2:03am On May 14, 2015
"sweating and writhing beneath him" grin grin

R.I.P Mrschima. You have officially been obliterated.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 2:37am On May 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The guys who opined that you are never articulate were/are right, housewife. All you do is throw tantrums like the kidult that you aresmiley.
I ,from the onset of this argument, have continually tore your (pseudo-)feministic cloak and you've done nothing to mend the rents. That says a lot about your I.Q levelcheesy.

Stick to the argument: You are defined in your entirety by CHIMA, housewife and you are nothing but a sex object. You still haven't presented a case to negate these assertions.

About CHIMA; shouldn't you be writhing and sweating beneath him right now since that's the only way you serve and can repay him for harbouring a hag? Or maybe he's already so repulsed by the sight of you that he seeks 'IT' elsewhere leaving you to rant on the internet? Even you can't stand the sight of youcheesy
That should better explain why you and your ilk desperately wish you could rule over men. SEEKING REVENGE, YOU MISERABLE HAG? Take a trip to 'Neverland'. Only there would your wish come through, cougar.cheesy

About being a BÌTCH; ironically, a bìtch is a FEMALE dog. So once again, the joke is you, cougar.wink
[/b]

African men are some of the biggest hypocrites on this planet. When I was spewing profanities and insults...I was classified as unintelligent, upset, lonely, wh0re, old, and confused feminist to name a few.

Few hours/days later, a manbish does the exact same thing I did and he is classified as a cyber killer and epitome of prestigious man! grin

it is interesting how some chatters (mostly males) preach how one should be upstanding and sensible online only to contradict themselves at the end! grin

I know some people can't contain their points without writing a book to prove their points or lack thereof.

Yes, a bitch is a female dog BUT why are you acting like one? grin. Since we are projecting what goes on in people's lives....I am willing to bet that you rap3 and brat your sisters and mother simply because they reminded you daily of how you are a poster boy for failed abortion!

I bet your mother chosen a man over you and therefore any women that may look or resemble your mother trigger epileptic epistles with feminine colors/fonts. grin

I know you grew up seeing different men come in your mother's room all through the day as you suck dicks to pacify the barking dogs in your belly. grin

I understand why you resent women who are not afraid to speak their mind regardless if you agreed with them or not because it reminds you of how you were bullied ad a snot nosed bish in primary school.

Dame those bishes! grin

Who run this motherfuccer? Girls!! grin

(Anyone can make up shit to look like they are saying something worthwhile) grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 2:39am On May 14, 2015
kradleber:
"sweating and writhing beneath him" grin grin

R.I.P Mrschima. You have officially been obliterated.

I have been obliterated because retardd called me a bish? If that's the case more than half of Naira land have obliterated me! grin grin

Dumb and lame bish!
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 2:41am On May 14, 2015
Ipledge:
why evil,Wetin i do you? sad

You were supposed to bring me weed! angry
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 2:47am On May 14, 2015
"Many chatters who have opined that you aren't articulate are right"

Yet.....80% of NL manbishes have to rally each other and regurgitate lame epistles to fight ONE "unintelligent and inarticulate" FEMALE CHATTER!! grin grin

Dumb asses!
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 3:04am On May 14, 2015
MrsChima:

I have been obliterated because retardd called me a bish? If that's the case more than half of Naira land have obliterated me! grin grin

Dumb and lame bish!

@bold
No, but because he seamlessly slayed you lexically without breaking a sweat.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 3:23am On May 14, 2015
MrsChima:

African men are some of the biggest hypocrites on this planet. When I was spewing profanities and insults...I was classified as unintelligent, upset, lonely, wh0re, old, and confused feminist to name a few.

Few hours/days later, a manbish does the exact same thing I did and he is classified as a cyber killer and epitome of prestigious man! grin

it is interesting how some chatters (mostly males) preach how one should be upstanding and sensible online only to contradict themselves at the end! grin

I know some people can't contain their points without writing a book to prove their points or lack thereof

Yes, a bitch is a female dog BUT why are you acting like one? grin. Since we are projecting what goes on in people's lives....I am willing to bet that you rap3 and brat your sisters and mother simply because they reminded you daily of how you are a poster boy for failed abortion!

I bet your mother chosen a man over you and therefore any women that may look or resemble your mother trigger epileptic epistles with feminine colors/fonts. grin

I know you grew up seeing different men come in your mother's room all through the day as you suck dicks to pacify the barking dogs in your belly. grin

I understand why you resent women who are not afraid to speak their mind regardless if you agreed with them or not because it reminds you of how you were bullied ad a snot nosed bish in primary school.

Dame those bishes! grin

Who run this motherfuccer? Girls!! grin

(Anyone can make up shit to look like they are saying something worthwhile) grin

@bold
You just contradicted yourself by writing a lengthy trilogy and encyclopediacal baloney too.

Who's the two-faced hypocritical Sadducee now?

You are just typing a gargantuan pile of pointless and disjointed bullshyte. There's no droplet of sense in them .

Living in the U.S isn't reflecting on you at all. You still reason like the young unintelligent Anambra girl that was shipped from her rural and undeveloped village to Mr.Chima in America...
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 4:26am On May 14, 2015
MrsChima:

You were supposed to bring me weed! angry
just because of weed,Oya take

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Phikom(m): 5:26am On May 14, 2015
Ipledge pls stop derailing...
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by damoskiy(m): 5:39am On May 14, 2015
Mods please ban these mofo's
Cc: farano
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 6:22am On May 14, 2015
Phikom:
Ipledge pls stop derailing...
its Ipledge u can handle,y not list mrschima and lerebkrad?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Diary Of A Playboy / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / 10 Ways To Show A Woman U Love Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.