Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? (7035 Views)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Flier: 12:01am On Jun 15, 2021
I am still wondering why Busty ladies always find it very difficult to get the right man,I have about 4 ladies around me who has massive boobs thou very flat arse( Dont know why busty ladies always have flat arse either) they are in their mid thirties still searching for the right man
The worse is 2 of them does not even have a boy friend,they complains that only married men are asking them out

1 Like

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2021
It's not really because of their big boobs. Some guys like it, but marriage is much more than your physical specs.

Right now, men are no longer marrying as fast as they used to. Everyone is 'looking before entering' cos of the economy and life's experiences. It's sad to know that ladies are at the receiving end of it all cos time is not always on their side...

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by DriverX: 12:12am On Jun 15, 2021
No one wants to die of suffocation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:13am On Jun 15, 2021
BecAuse they are Busty and gingantic

And anyman that marries them is not a calmed-man due to people still woe they wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by zoedew: 12:13am On Jun 15, 2021
Men are largely insecure!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by channelstravel: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2021
To be honest, most men see ladies with big boobs as being flirtatious in nature or have potential to flirt.

Haba, 'see your big breast grin'. Every man will take a long stare. You'll probably get so much attention outside so, some men don't really want that (poor excuse by the way) undecided

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by pode(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2021
They avoid them or some of us do not really like them, because we looked beyond the present state, because the disadvantages of fat or boosty ladies come when they are in their 50s

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by NotGej: 12:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Busty ladies in my view are plagued with the problem of no equilibrium in the distribution of their assets. Their assets are not optimally distributed (Pareto, 1915). According to Pareto efficiency, no sector should be left worse-off in the distribution of assets. That is to say, assets must and shall be distributed efficiently.

For the layman, the busty ladies asset distribution skews to a single dimension, sector etc , and therefore lack efficiency in distribution which contravenes the laws of Pareto.

Consequently, a fair minded man may have problems with such anomaly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Almaigaa: 5:00am On Jun 15, 2021
I rather marry a Fat and Busty lady than to marry this tin ugly thing. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by pyyxxaro: 5:13am On Jun 15, 2021
because all men want to suck her bweast
Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by talk2hb1(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2021
NotGej:
Busty ladies in my view are plagued with the problem of no equilibrium in the distribution of their assets. Their assets are not optimally distributed (Pareto, 1915). According to Pareto efficiency, no sector should the left worse-off in the distribution of assets. That is to say, assets must and shall be distributed efficiently.

For the layman, the busty ladies asset distribution skews to a single dimension, sector etc , and therefore lack efficiency in distribution which contravenes the laws of Pareto.

Consequently, a fair minded man may have problems with such anomaly.

What's the probabilities of your theory
Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by lereinter(m): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2021
They have not met people that like their features for marriage
Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by mosdii(m): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2021
It is because
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Wernerblue: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2021
This is a bias thread it’s all lies it’s depends on individual preference and not what you are insinuating

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Uyi168: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2021
Many of those big boobs are only cute when cover with clothes..

Off those clothes, and what you'll see may not be palatable.. angry

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by whemmytopsy(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Uyi168:

I totally agree with you..... From experience.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by GreenArrow1(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2021
Uyi168:

Someone gets it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by MajesticKris: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2021
Pls introduce me to the two looking for boyfriend grin

Hopefully they might settle for a Sugar Boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Cokahot: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2021
Used to like them when I was sex starved back then they disgust me now. Yuck.i prefer them moderately slim with curvy butt and orange sized breasts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by blinking001(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2021
mosdii:
It is because
Welcome back brother. We missed you

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Many men see them as sex objects
Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by revived: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Flier:
I am still wondering why Busty ladies always find it very difficult to get the right man,I have about 4 ladies around me who has massive boobs thou very flat arse( Dont know why busty ladies always have flat arse either) they are in their mid thirties still searching for the right man
The worse is 2 of them does not even have a boy friend,they complains that only married men are asking them out

Link up to one of this your friends
Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Badca81: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2021
mosdii:
It is because
one day you will have a daughter and someone will tell her that too

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2021
Not all nigerian girls are useless so please mind your speech. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Reggaemich(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Men see busty ladies and bigass ladies as women to satisfy their sexual fantasies and desires.
Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Nonexisting: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2021
The two that don't have boyfriends, give me their contacts. I will help them to put their big boobs to good use.
Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Stupidquestions: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2021
I honestly don't give a fuck_ about breast....sucking breast don't give me orgasm...but pounding a tight pvssy with a fine face and a moderate ass on a long legs that is bent on a touch your toe position is orgasmic in itself.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Nonexisting:
The two that don't have boyfriends, give me their contacts. I will help them to put their big boobs to good use.
. Let me just help you bro, i would give you one of them number and their address and you go transfer 1 million for my account, deal or no deal?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Vekydinho(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Shey your mama fine well well?
Almaigaa:
I rather marry a Fat and Busty lady than to marry this tin ugly thing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? by Almaigaa: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Vekydinho:
Shey your mama fine well well?

Yes na. cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Love Pet Names / Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.