Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (708022 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by pcbo: 1:49am On Jun 26, 2015
slimmy05:
This is a useless transcript. If those that dropped their types like this would have benefited from the information?
It amazes me ,just waste of space
Better for him to have remain ghost on the thread ,no inspiration just want to rub it in our faces,lol angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by pcbo: 1:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Please ,has anyone use Uba Africard in US before?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ddbluv: 2:20am On Jun 26, 2015
jamesflaw:
guy urgent reply needed please....my visa was issued on the 10th at lagoss and i have been tracking it and it has been saying that the passport is still with d consulate(de to their difficulty in printing visas) now that their systems are back up, i have tried tracking it but it says that there is no stats update for my pasport nmber and i haven't received any sms saying my passport is ready for pickup.

Same here also, I give them till Wednesday next wk to make it 3 weeks. If nothing happens, Am marching to both DHL & US Embassy..#gbam
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 26, 2015
akin3102:
Oga Deetus, please finish this story, did he get the Visa?This story is interesting..Hope isn't a season film..
He did, also my little cousin.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Please send me message on watsapp
kennyrony:

She said 2 by 2, that's d same as 5cm x 5cm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2015
please when does the 30 days rule begins?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2015
f8luv87:
My resumption date is on 24th August,please when does the 30 days rule begins?

Hello, dear! From 25th of July is 30 days to 24th of August. But I will advise that if you are to travel, then travel either 26th of July or upward.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2015
f8luv87:

You are free to travel from July 25th.

Are you going to MSU?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by femysmart: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2015
innovativeame:

I'd suggest you also inform your graduate coordinator should lectures have commenced s/he can tell u exactly what to do when you arrive. However, your school OIS should be aware of the development, I'm pretty sure the whole world is aware of what is going on with the US visa system. I don't think you will have a problem at the POE if you have a letter from your school backing that up. My school gives up to two weeks late arrival due to logistics. Bottom line is, get a letter from your school.

Ok ..thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2015
angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided my account was hacked tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by texrem(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2015
f8luv87:
July 25th

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2015
buzibiza:
Bro, 1 inch equals 2.5cm. hope u can do d math now...

Lol...thanks. I misinterpreted as a result of him not being explicit enough by indicating it's in inches. He just wrote 2 x 2. A couple of us are used to the 5cmx5cm indicated on the DS160.

I dropped my post asking Kenny to educate me before I saw other gurus' responces. Thanks all the same.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
slimmy05:
angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided my account was hacked tongue tongue tongue tongue
An account owned by oneself and hacked by oneself is called "suicide-hacked". You wanna give guys hypo-hypertention
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2015
ddbluv:

Same here also, I give them till Wednesday next wk to make it 3 weeks. If nothing happens, Am marching to both DHL & US Embassy..#gbam
Lol...was your interview on the 10th and have you tried tracking your passport on their website?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Jahbless82: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2015
Hello All

Does that mean visa will be automatically denied if appointment date is less than 30 days to the the school resumption date?
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

texrem:

July 25th
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by lacorona: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello guys, I will like to know how guys from polytechnic has gotten admission into universities in the US, my cousin is a YABATECH graduate and he is denied admission because the school said they don't recognize the school as a four year college. Please advise needed. How has polytechnic students been getting admission.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
cc slimmy
please do you know any cheap airline to los Angeles .
thank you
any other person with info can please pm me . thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
lacorona:
Hello guys, I will like to know how guys from polytechnic has gotten admission into universities in the US, my cousin is a YABATECH graduate and he is denied admission because the school said they don't recognize the school as a four year college. Please advise needed. How has polytechnic students been getting admission.
Thanks

am a yabatech student also. i got admitted using high school transcript .. but i applied as a freshmen and i got admitted ... yabatech is not a four year degree school.....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by adanduka: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jahbless82:
Hello All

Does that mean visa will be automatically denied if appointment date is less than 30 days to the the school resumption date?

Please read again. That's not what he meant.
If your school is resuming 17th August, your appointment date can fall after 17th June.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by lacorona: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
sammynwaGod:

am a yabatech student also. i got admitted using high school transcript .. but i applied as a freshmen and i got admitted ... yabatech is not a four year degree school.....

Thanks for the input, He is interested in graduate program(MASTERS) in the USA, how can he get admission based on the fact that he went to YABA for his undergraduate degree?, BTW, He wrote GRE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
sammynwaGod:
cc slimmy
please do you know any cheap airline to los Angeles .
thank you
any other person with info can please pm me . thank you

Hello, boss! You can try www.wakanow.com or you can log into various airlines' websites to check their prices. The gurus in the house might have better alternatives.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by efizzy22: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
The system issue that affected the processing of and issue of visa has been resolved. Plz check the U.S embassy website for more updates. Those approved visa should keep tracking or better still call the collection center. America!!!... here we come!!! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by buzibiza: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jahbless82:
Hello All

Nope, it just means u shud not be in the US outside the 30days stipulated period. U can schedule ur appointment within 120 days of ur resumption date once ur i20 has been sent to u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bartino: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
efizzy22:
The system issue that affected the processing of and issue of visa has been resolved. Plz check the U.S embassy website for more updates. Those approved visa should keep tracking or better still call the collection center. America!!!... here we come!!! grin
where did you get your news please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by efizzy22: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
I said check the U.S embassy website!!! @bartino

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
bartino:
where did you get your news please?
Check dis. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/index.html?firstTime=No
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by faray: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
sammynwaGod:

pls reply my PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.