Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE (7773 Views)

Oil Discovery In The North Is A Huge Blessing For The South / Keep Off Aso Rock Now, Man Who Predicted Mko’s Death, Gej's Defeat Warns Gmb / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 13, 2015
I know that you are not igbo, you are not wearing the shoe so you don't know where it is most painful
Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 13, 2015
Ikengawo:

This is what im talking about. Let each nationality control its own governance, economy, laws and standards like the emirates while uniting under one umbrella with a common currency, defense, and declaration of rights

There's NO other option; it must be that way!

The current system must be restructured along true federalism. Any other system is a pretence to our development as a people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Setaje(f): 12:43pm On May 13, 2015
Bizibi:
I am not interested in Biafra but we as Niger deltans should focus on developing the region ourselves,we shouldn't cry fr resource control now but use the little we have to develop......with time that resource control will be solved,I have investors that will invest in nigeria,I thought of bringing them to Lagos but after what that oba did and the aftermath of the election,I concluded and said any company I bring here must be in my region and abj,I found out that we are not one at all in this country,every region should develop itself and should stop crying foul all the time and I have noticed that after a region rubs a mud on your face and succeed in their agenda,they will turnaround and say we are are brothers.
we as Niger deltans have to put more pressure on our state govs concerning policies on investment and other significant areas,we will get there in the near future but we have to contribute our quota instead of waiting for govt to do everything for us,when we begin to develop fast as a region then we can bring up the resource control issue and I bet it will be resolved because when you have something and you don't make use of it well you cannot come out again to say you want full control when you know the progress in your house is still in slow motion development.

Exactly. Jonathan was there and he did nothing. Just look at bayelsa. People did not even really come out to vote. The ones that came out voted because he is our brother not because he performed. That idiot dokubo. Spewing rubbish here and there. How can that one carry arms again when he has tasted money. The same man built a university in benin republic. And the militants still want the government to continue amnesty instead of them to hold their leaders accountable. I will say it unapologetically. When it comes to politics yorubas are sophisticated. They will abuse anybody in power using social media and activism even if he is their own. They don't blame other regions for their woes and cry wolf. They go back and re-strategize.

I come on nairaland and I see nitwits trying to ferment trouble. Calling for separation. This same bastard said nothing when jonathan was there and did not perform. Now y'all are crying blue murder. What I expect the south east and south south to do is for their leaders to develop their economy so much. That is the only way pdp can come back. That is how Tinubu became popular in the south west. Started wiv massive develop in lagos despite not being at par wiv FG. Other yoruba states followed. By the time massive developments are happening in ss and se, other regions would start to compare and the next thing story will change but I don't see that happening, keep crying while your leaders finish u.

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Eshinwaju: 12:46pm On May 13, 2015
barcanista:
What lies in store for the Niger Deltans/SS? Do we continue with the one Nigeria? Should we demand for independent Niger-Delta country or we consolidate on our love and unity with the Igbo nation for an independent and a united SS/SE country?

As an Ijaw, our father's resisted Biafran movement because of "trust" issues. I have searched to see the legitimacy of such fears even read from the memo of Chief Dappa Biriye and I have found no real base but the natural human fear of the unknown. Dappa Biriye, Isaac Boro and some others fought for united Nigeria even when they had nothing gaining from the country. Dappa Biriye was very close to Yakubu Gowon, Muritala Muhammed and even Ahmadu Bello. He always preached "resource control" and good environment, yet we never achieved it. In fact, he formed the Niger Delta Council, a political party for the ethnic Eastern Minorities, through which Melford Okilo won a seat to the House of Representative. He had alliance with Northern People Congress that formed the government, yet we achieved nothing but a common parliamentary secretary. Despite our loyalty to the Nigerian state, the status quo of marginalisation and outright rejection of our demands still stares our faces.

Of a truth, the Niger Delta is filled with different ethnic group and it has never been an organised entity. An independent Niger Delta will only created a confused society. The more organised entity is the eastern region/SS/SE that has been even before independence. The Igbos have shown real brotherhood and have been consistent. I TRUST them.

If Nigeria is to remain United, there must be structural change. Resource Control and True Federalism should not only be accepted, but implemented and encouraged for socio-economic and political progress. A continuous rejection of this demand should make way for a referendum for the people of the ss/se to determine their future in accordance with the UN Principle of Self Determination. Should that be the case, I shall support a United Country with the Igbo nation and the SS irrespesctive of the nomenclature.

However, the new country will have to adopt autonomy of the different nations that makes up the country.

God Bless Us All

luv this clown..... grin grin..spews any rubbish to stay relevant.... grin...same racists who threatened to kill all iboes late last year....cursed their linage......and lost out due to childish miscalculations....deletes all his posts....now is defender of ibos.... grin...natin I no go see for NL.. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by comos: 12:55pm On May 13, 2015
Bizibi:
I am not interested in Biafra but we as Niger deltans should focus on developing the region ourselves,we shouldn't cry fr resource control now but use the little we have to develop......with time that resource control will be solved,I have investors that will invest in nigeria,I thought of bringing them to Lagos but after what that oba did and the aftermath of the election,I concluded and said any company I bring here must be in my region and abj,I found out that we are not one at all in this country,every region should develop itself and should stop crying foul all the time and I have noticed that after a region rubs a mud on your face and succeed in their agenda,they will turnaround and say we are are brothers.
we as Niger deltans have to put more pressure on our state govs concerning policies on investment and other significant areas,we will get there in the near future but we have to contribute our quota instead of waiting for govt to do everything for us,when we begin to develop fast as a region then we can bring up the resource control issue and I bet it will be resolved because when you have something and you don't make use of it well you cannot come out again to say you want full control when you know the progress in your house is still in slow motion development.
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by disumusa: 1:13pm On May 13, 2015
My ss brother we are not igbo they are only looking for who to anex and rule, we stil rememner how igbo mitreated us

1 Like

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by OkutaNla: 1:16pm On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:

Coming from the same guy who has been calling Igbos 'Jonathan's slaves'
And u forgot that Jonathan is a southerner. Isn't it better to be a slave(since that's what u call it) to a fellow southerner than be a slave to a Fulani cattle rearer?

So u're even scared of the two regions unity? Lmao

When I say Yorubas don't know what they want, it'll be like I'm insulting them cheesy

Speak for you itself, stoopid slave. I am not a slave and neither are my people slaves.

Your people are the once crying for freedom so you must be the slaves here. Yorubas are neither slaves to the North or South. From the beginning our leaders have toed the part of negotiating for true Federalism within the context of a Nigerian state.

It's you Igbo that have been causing headache in Nigeria since independence - from executing the first coup, to the civil war, and now because you have lost your position in government you want to secede.

That is fine and I support your desires for you r own country. It is the SS I feel sorry for coz we all know why you all are trying to blackmail them into supporting your ambitions.

That bananna republic of Biafra will only work if homogeneously Igbo, if not you will frustrate the minorities in your midst not only via domination but soon you will begin to claim their lands and label them lazy since Igbo are the only tribe that isn't lazy, according to you all - even in Ghana, Kenya and S.A you label your hosts lazy coz you are the only hardworking group in the whole of Africa.

All the best in your Biafra. Igbo kwenu.

5 Likes

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by frankyychiji(f): 1:24pm On May 13, 2015
obi4eze:

Mr Foolentity,
If you get your Biafra, please don't let me in.

We are one Nigeria.
Mister, whoever you are, I must not fail to let you know that you are slowly but continually destroying your reputation (if any ) on this forum. I have followed your trend and has noticed that you have a very flippant tongue that could make a market woman green with envy. You insult anything and anybody that disagrees with you ALWAYS! Are you never tired? I just imagine you can't live a decent life outside this forum cos the deposits in your soul, body and mind are filthy hence the curses, swearing and abuses that you always exude!

I also imagine that you are a coward because you have continually and relentlessly taken advantage of a faceless forum to promote your wars!

I can imagine the disgust you have cursed your family members by what you have become. You are a. BITTER restless soul wandering on the surface of the earth seeking for the true reason why he is on earth in the first place.

If you put in half the energy you dissipate into abusing, swearing and generally antagonizing people who differ from you, then you would have succeeded in finding some respite from the evil that has completely taken over your soul!

Son, you are spreading too much negative energy on this forum.

I therefore advice you to deactivate your moniker asap, take some time off, cool your head, pray for His guidance, pray for direction, pray for your maker to clean and exorcise this strange occupant in your soul! Ask for deliverance and you will receive.

I wish you all the best!

# Readonly

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by obi4eze(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Mister, whoever you are, I must not fail to let you know that you are slowly but continually destroying your reputation (if any ) on this forum. I have followed your trend and has noticed that you have a very flippant tongue that could make a market woman green with envy. You insult anything and anybody that disagrees with you ALWAYS! Are you never tired? I just imagine you can't live a decent life outside this forum cos the deposits in your soul, body and mind are filthy hence the curses, swearing and abuses that you always exude!

I also imagine that you are a coward because you have continually and relentlessly taken advantage of a faceless forum to promote your wars!

I can imagine the disgust you have cursed your family members by what you have become. You are a. BITTER restless soul wandering on the surface of the earth seeking for the true reason why he is on earth in the first place.

If you put in half the energy you dissipate into abusing, swearing and generally antagonizing people who differ from you, then you would have succeeded in finding some respite from the evil that has completely taken over your soul!

Son, you are spreading too much negative energy on this forum.

I therefore advice you to deactivate your moniker asap, take some time off, cool your head, pray for His guidance, pray for direction, pray for your maker to clean and exorcise this strange occupant in your soul! Ask for deliverance and you will receive.

I wish you all the best!

# Readonly

Bye.
Keep your advice for your fellow TANOIDS.

You must be dreaming in heaven to ask me to deactivate my moniker. Please go back to sleep, dream again and wake up. gringringrin

FYI, I don't deal with low - weight TANOIDS like you.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 13, 2015
disumusa:
My ss brother we are not igbo they are only looking for who to anex and rule, we stil rememner how igbo mitreated us

Please, stop this madness. Drop those unfounded theories; look beyond, and see your new friends.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 13, 2015
obi4eze:

Keep your advice for your fellow TANOIDS.

You must be dreaming in heaven to ask me to deactivate my moniker. Please go back to sleep, dream again and wake up. gringringrin

FYI, I don't deal with low - weight TANOIDS like you.

And you just proved him right with this submission of yours. Continue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
OkutaNla:

Any SE/SS alliance post-GEJ will fail coz the tie that bound them was the Jonathan presidency, which is now practically history.

Besides, the SS isn't an homogeneous entity to speak with one voice. In any such alliance as is being proposed, sooner than later the treacherous Igbos will soon begin to domineer over the others -- igbos were willing to play second fiddle to the ijaw during Jonathan's presidency due to his position as president. But now that he's gone they will assert their numerical superiority as usual. Nothing new.

Someone should remove this yoruba imposter from exclusively SS/SE issue. Get out from this thread....

6 Likes

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 13, 2015
disumusa:

Another yoruba imposter...SS/SE be aware.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by OkutaNla: 1:41pm On May 13, 2015
new2020:

Someone should remove this yoruba imposter from exclusively SS/SE issue. Get out from this thread....

The truth hurts and cuts deep, doesn't it? Perhaps if this website was owned by an igboman maybe then your wish to have me removed could be granted, but too bad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 13, 2015
OkutaNla:

The truth hurts and cuts deep, doesn't it? Perhaps if this website was owned by an igboman maybe then your wish to have me removed could be granted, but too bad cheesy

Fu$ck off from this thread. We SS want to align with SE not with you. Under this proposed alliance as widely agreed by both sides there will be regional resource control and autonomy...nobody wants to dominate anybody. Now get out!

10 Likes

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Ikengawo: 2:04pm On May 13, 2015
dearpreye:

The current system must be restructured along true federalism. Any other system is a presence to our development as a people.

That's what will be best for all parties. Let everyone keep 100% of their tax revenue and resource proceeds then contribute to the general national welfare on their own term, not through imposed conditions. All portions of this upcoming Nation have oil so nobody is looking at another man's pocket and most importantly as Biafrans we understand that hardwork, not oil, is the only route to wealth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by comos: 2:26pm On May 13, 2015
lets go back to true federalism else i don't see the incoming administration running out before the break-up of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by ArodeTsolaye: 2:56pm On May 13, 2015
obi4eze:
[s]
Mr Bigot, you guys are your own enemies. Your son Goodluck Jonathan had the opportunity to better your lot but what did he do for you guys? That was one of the errors he made.

Fiscal Federalism or not, you guys will continue to be your own problems and if you don't deal with that, Niger Delta will not move forward. If you are thinking of a coalition with Biafra, it will not work because even we, the Igbos are not united. If our governors cannot treat us well in Nigeria is it in Biafra that they will treat us well?

Let's just support this government and stop blaming others for our own errors.

Nigeria will be great again.[/s]

Look at this nearnderthal yoruba ape trying to be Igbo. Smell your armpit again, you'll find out you are really yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 13, 2015
Bizibi:
With due respect Sir, the demand for Resource control should never be tied to any condition. The right of the people to self-determination and equity shouldn't be tied to whether or not some Governors perform. The non-ss/ss regions aren't our "daddies". I applaud your move to invest in ND, but that is still not enough.

As for Biafra or Lower Niger Republic, I will vote for a YES as long as it wl put an end to the injustice and marginalisation. Btw we can't deny the historical, cultural and traditional relationship that exist between the ss and se.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by ArodeTsolaye: 3:07pm On May 13, 2015
obi4eze:

You didn't get me. I never said Enugu Governor didn't do well. In fact, he has done well but how many of the SE Governors and Legislators have done well? Is the percentage up to 50%?

How well have your yoruba governors done since they can't pay salaries, yet you guys re-elect and hero-worship them. Can you compare Oshogbo- Ife road to Nnewi-Awka road?
Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Bizibi(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2015
barcanista:
With due respect Sir, the demand for Resource control should never be tied to any condition. The right of the people to self-determination and equity shouldn't be tied to whether or not some Governors perform. The non-ss/ss regions aren't our "daddies". I applaud your move to invest in ND, but that is still not enough.

As for Biafra or Lower Niger Republic, I will vote for a YES as long as it wl put an end to the injustice and marginalisation. Btw we can't deny the historical, cultural and traditional relationship that exist between the ss and se.
I understand sir.....let us start from somewhere,anyway let us keep the struggle alive but you must contribute your quota......nottin do you mr barcanista

1 Like

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by IGBOSON2: 3:49pm On May 13, 2015
udordike:

I am living amongst your people, okutanla. Your people have a way of calling Edo people Omo odua when national issues are involved and calling them olosi omo igbo at off peak periods.

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 13, 2015
Bizibi:
I understand sir.....let us start from somewhere,anyway let us keep the struggle alive but you must contribute your quota......nottin do you mr barcanista
Bros, I believe we need people like you to spread the gospel.
Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by shaqhead: 4:29pm On May 13, 2015
dearpreye:

The current system must be restructured along true federalism. Any other system is a pretence to our development as a people.
YES "the system" must be restructured but how about puttin the horse before the cart by restructuring "our system" first.

If u actually believ d SS is united tok mo of being wt anoda divided SE, then u wl believ dt Seun is d head of d Civilian JTf in Maiduguri!

We might shy away all we want from askin ds hard questions bordering on d accountability of our "leaders", but, until we do that, I dare say we r only chasin shadows.

Where is the impact of 13% derivative?
Where is d impact of d ND Ministry?
Where is the impact of NDDC?
How was d UNEP report on d clean up of Ogoni lands handled under a SS president?
*Jst wait n see d change in dynamics if this governmnt cleans up ogonii lands or completes d 2nd Niger bridge*

If we cnt make somtin of ourselves out of ds present arrangemnt, we wl b deciievin ourselves to opt out cos d crooks we call leaders will lord over us that we wish we back in "egypt".
Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Bizibi(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I believe we need people like you to spread the gospel.
my brother I will but my own will be less verbal but action.....it won't be easy but we will get there, there are things I won't mention here but things will definitely change especially the infrastructure area.....we should just try hard to better ourselves and the region,though gej go comot but I will look for that man to work with him,he is not as clueless as nigerians think,don't worry we will get there.....

1 Like

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by juman(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2015
OP expressed his myopic view. nigeria politics don pass that level.

He should be reminded that some parts of the two regions mentioned are not in the hands of pdp.
Imo state and edo state are apc states. Even apc would win akwa ibom in a free and fair election.

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 13, 2015
Bizibi:
my brother I will but my own will be less verbal but action.....it won't be easy but we will get there, there are things I won't mention here but things will definitely change especially the infrastructure area.....we should just try hard to better ourselves and the region,though gej go comot but I will look for that man to work with him,he is not as clueless as nigerians think,don't worry we will get there.....
Ameeeeeeeeeeeen o
Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by ArodeTsolaye: 6:18pm On May 13, 2015
Setaje:

Exactly. Jonathan was there and he did nothing. Just look at bayelsa. People did not even really come out to vote. The ones that came out voted because he is our brother not because he performed. That idiot dokubo. Spewing rubbish here and there. How can that one carry arms again when he has tasted money. The same man built a university in benin republic. And the militants still want the government to continue amnesty instead of them to hold their leaders accountable. I will say it unapologetically. When it comes to politics yorubas are sophisticated. They will abuse anybody in power using social media and activism even if he is their own. They don't blame other regions for their woes and cry wolf. They go back and re-strategize.

I come on nairaland and I see nitwits trying to ferment trouble. Calling for separation. This same bastard said nothing when jonathan was there and did not perform. Now y'all are crying blue murder. What I expect the south east and south south to do is for their leaders to develop their economy so much. That is the only way pdp can come back. That is how Tinubu became popular in the south west. Started wiv massive develop in lagos despite not being at par wiv FG. Other yoruba states followed. By the time massive developments are happening in ss and se, other regions would start to compare and the next thing story will change but I don't see that happening, keep crying while your leaders finish u.

madam edogirl, please name one yoruba state apart from FG developed lagos that is at par with Anambra, Imo,Enugu, even Abia in terms socio-economic livelihood. Have you been to Nnewi before?, even fast developing Ekwulobia is more beffiting of a capital than Oshogbo. Your leaders give you pieces of rotten meat and expired rice in return for your votes and then owe you salaries and pension for donkey years, yet you still vote them. Very sophisticated

1 Like

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by otokx(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

madam edogirl, please name one yoruba state apart from FG developed lagos that is at par with Anambra, Imo,Enugu, even Abia in terms socio-economic livelihood. Have you been to Nnewi before?, even fast developing Ekwulobia is more beffiting of a capital than Oshogbo. Your leaders give you pieces of rotten meat and expired rice in return for your votes and then owe you salaries and pension for donkey years, yet you still vote them. Very sophisticated

Relax and take a deep breath.

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by Setaje(f): 6:41pm On May 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Whatever. I haven't been to eku nonsense. The name even sound absurd. So it is federal government that developed lagos to where it is today. Abeg swerve jare. And I am not from edo. I am delta. Go eat your heart out.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by lyntiffany(f): 7:36pm On May 13, 2015
obi4eze:

You didn't get me. I never said Enugu Governor didn't do well. In fact, he has done well but how many of the SE Governors and Legislators have done well? Is the percentage up to 50%?
would have said yes because of rochas but I truly can say much about him.
The only blacksheep I think we have are Ebonyi and Abia state governors.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Defeat: A Huge Blessing In Disguise To The SS/SE by landinfo: 7:49pm On May 13, 2015
Clerverly:
All these yeye threats would end in 2019, when APC must have been controlling 9 of the 11 states in SS/SE! It may not even get to 2019!

Yeye people! Just because your useless jonathan was voted out, you suddenly remembered Resource control! Lazy idiotus!!

****coughz*** ***coughz***

I laff in

https://www.nairaland.com/2311204/speaker-south-west-asking-too/7

https://www.nairaland.com/2311298/pdp-reps-ll-vote-dogara/3

Igbi boi forming Yoluba.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Celebrates Nigerians Doing Excellently Well, Urges Youths To Do Even More / Obasanjo Is A Great Man, A Dude With Swag / PHOTO: Should Federal Road Safety Corps Officer Carry A Gun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.