Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! (22709 Views)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by erayo2GCA(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:
akpabio just b careful

ur d best among all

dine with long spoon ur surrounded by corruption addicts
. List 5 things you know about Akpabio. Media still deceive Nigerians in 21 century..illiteracy is really a disease
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Ojiofor: 11:00pm On May 14, 2015
Awoofawo:

Ode man yi o!

Gbemsola and Bukola sound like fulani names to you?!

And for your information, in Kwara state Yoruba constituted the largest ethnic group! Go and ask any true Kwaran.

As for the issue under the thread consideration, am not interest in who become what or not what. All that matter is that competent person should occupy every positions up for grab. cool
Saraki is from North central,he is not yoruba..yoruba people are found in SW only.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by VirginFinder: 11:05pm On May 14, 2015
Ojiofor:
Saraki is from North central,he is not yoruba..yoruba people are found in SW only.

Dullard!
Yorubaland is bigger than SW.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Ojiofor: 11:11pm On May 14, 2015
VirginFinder:

Dullard!
Yorubaland is bigger than SW.
Oh really,I thought you are smart.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Awoofawo(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2015
Ojiofor:

No need to engage you people over the issue again because your case is hopeless and pathetic can't be redeem.... I give up!!!

Indomie generation forming erudite... cool
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Ojiofor: 11:15pm On May 14, 2015
Awoofawo:

No need to engage you people over the issue again because your case is hopeless and pathetic can't be redeem.... I give up!!!

Indomie generation forming erudite... cool
Eeya see painment...I repeat saraki is not from sw and can't be yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Awoofawo(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2015
Ojiofor:
Eeya see painment...I repeat saraki is not from sw and can't be yoruba.

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by seunlaww(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?
U better go and do ya research and stop disgracing urself on a forum like dis
Last time I checked, saraki is a fulani, if u don know better go and learn
Kwara state is a fulani state, and not a yoruba state, ask rilawayne001 he knows better
I schooled dere, so I know wadz up
Once again, go search for wisdom!
How on earth is saraki a yoruba man, go and find out well, d guy is a fulani, d president bearing ebele does not mean he's from d east
Stop mentioning me and spewing thrash
Dust dey ur head sir, dnt come here and post rubbish so gbo.. . U go be fulani IJN, weyrey omo onisokuso.. .
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Ojiofor: 11:39pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=Awoofawo post=33748745][/quote]Guy adim okay and you,?
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Occurstaem(m): 11:43pm On May 14, 2015
lurther:
LOL! Am i dreaming or what?

Last time i checked! the south west is just 6 states which are Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti.

Are you now telling us on this forum that Kwara state which is a North-central state and by extension a northern state is now one of the South-West states?

I guess, you are trying to save face. When the speaker House Of Representative also goes to a northerner from Bauchi, we will now statr to hear that Bauchi is a yoruba state. LOL! saving face because your leader Tinubu is now being shown what real politicking is.
This is the most ignorant post I have ever read on this forum.
Thank you atleast for displaying your exhibit here.
Modified:
It seems that there are so many educated illiterates on this thread. Your situation is really a very pathetic one. A round of applause for all of you. Each one of you deserve a medal.

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by buoye1(m): 11:45pm On May 14, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

I'm a fo.ols... you keep saying it's bukola, olushola Fulani names.I'm an idio.t...... that their first name maybe rotimi Amaechi is a Yoruba man too.... their name is Saraki, they r fulani migrants, my sister workd for their father for 10 yrs...Bukola only attend Arewa meeting and not bloody Odua or afenifere u get it
That makes you a fo0l and an idi0+?I see.....Keep on your ignorance
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by atospet(m): 12:14am On May 15, 2015
You guys don't have to insult each other.. I'm a Kwaran and I can tell you that 76.5% of Kwarans are Yorubas. So I would regard Kwara as a yoruba land though 'geopolitically' we are in the North central. Even historically ilorin was carved out from the old OYO empire.. Thanks.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by olutunde12(m): 12:22am On May 15, 2015
OduaVanguard:

LOL. Hello? ? Last time I checked Saraki = Yoruba = APC cheesy So either way you slice or dice it, a Yorubaman will be either Senate president or Speaker of the House. Now choke on that.

p.s: This your Tinubu hatorade you are sipping is bad for your health boy! Easy now cheesy

The last time you cheched, you got a wrong nswer. SAraki is fulani and not yoruba!
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by landinfo: 12:24am On May 15, 2015
ebamma:
I'm beginning to realise that Apc is not a change in attitude
It's just a change of name

1,000 Orijin for U jare........
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Remarkable: 2:36am On May 15, 2015
OduaVanguard:

LOL. Hello? ? Last time I checked Saraki = Yoruba = APC cheesy So either way you slice or dice it, a Yorubaman will be either Senate president or Speaker of the House. Now choke on that.

p.s: This your Tinubu hatorade you are sipping is bad for your health boy! Easy now cheesy

... attaché by force?

Lagos (Eko) and Kwara don't sound like Oyo and Ondo ...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Remarkable: 2:54am On May 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

Emir which is also an 'Ameer' is used by Muslims in Saudi, Turkey, Oman, Qatar and other majority Muslim States of country. 'Emir' is not an hausa or Fulani word, Ilorin was hub of yoruba Muslims and other slaves who were Muslims. Ilorin was part of Oyo Empire and the Muslims of Oyo stayed in Ilorin and planned to conquer the other parts of the Oyo empire due to the injustice and wickedness of the Oyo king as of then!

... maybe you do know more than I do about Kwara, so I just want to ask and let you answer...:

are there Emirs in Ibadan (Oyo state)?
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Borderless: 2:56am On May 15, 2015
Be fooling yourselves there, you think we don't understand that y'all support a fellow corrupt to help secure safe landing for you?

Smh!
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Tinyemeka(m): 3:17am On May 15, 2015
I heard that Orji's first son a.k.a Ikuku Abia, is currently in EFCC custody. How true is that?
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Remarkable: 3:32am On May 15, 2015
Tinyemeka:
I heard that Orji's first son a.k.a Ikuku Abia, is currently in EFCC custody. How true is that?

... so if I tell you that it is true, you'd believe me?

You didn't ask or check the source you originally heard it from (did you?) and you've come to NL to "verify" the news?
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Nobody: 4:35am On May 15, 2015
crisngige:
Point of correction: the Saraki is not Yoruba but Fulani. The Fulani of Kwara State like adopting Yoruba names to better mix with the Yoruba majority. For example Tunde Idiagbon and the Fulani Emir of Illorin who adopted the Yoruba name Kolapo.
Listen to urself,if Kwara is not a Yoruba state so why are they adopting Yoruba name? Both idiagbon and Tunde are Yoruba name.
Bukola is not even from Kwara state,he is from ogun state
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Demmzy15(m): 6:16am On May 15, 2015
Remarkable:

... maybe you do know more than I do about Kwara, so I just want to ask and let you answer...:

are there Emirs in Ibadan (Oyo state)?
I said 'Oyo' empire not state, this in the 18th century consisted of present day Osun, Oyo, Kwara and other parts of yoruba land. The present day Oyo state was named after 'Oyo' empire, Ibadan is a different state entirely from 'Oyo'. Ilorin being part of the 'Oyo' empire had many yoruba Muslims and other slaves who were Muslims. The town was 90% Yoruba.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Awoofawo(m): 6:39am On May 15, 2015
yemaldo:

Listen to urself,if Kwara is not a Yoruba state so why are they adopting Yoruba name? Both idiagbon and Tunde are Yoruba name.
Bukola is not even from Kwara state,he is from ogun state

They are just bend on rewriting history for no other reason than be mischievous and causing wahala. Can understand why they are so fixed on Yoruba issue!

Traditional and culturally Kwaran are more Yoruba than Fulani.

Some of them seems to love forming erudite on something they have no understanding.
They probably never hear about Afonja and the story of old Oyo empire. cool

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by pastorsmiling(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2015
The word yoruba does not mean a region or geographical location. YORUBA is a tribe ok
They are widely spread not only in south west
You can find them in SW, kogi,edo ,kwara, even in some part of Benin republic, Ghana, trinadad and tobago and also in Brazil
let me ask you this question, are saying bishop david olaniyi oyedepo is a fulani cos he also hailed from Kwara ? I think you already have the answer with you
This is not a tribal war just accept it as it is.
THANKS
CHANCEMAN:

If so why do you have an Emir in Kwara state and not an Oba? Why are the other local chiefs subservient to the Emir?
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by iyimide(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2015
Awoofawo:

Ode man yi o!

Gbemsola and Bukola sound like fulani names to you?!

And for your information, in Kwara state Yoruba constituted the largest ethnic group! Go and ask any true Kwaran.

As for the issue under the thread consideration, am not interest in who become what or not what. All that matter is that competent person should occupy every positions up for grab. cool
Ogbeni.. you can like to yarn rubbish o. Kwara yoruvas are the minority fa. I am from kwara o.
And yes bukola saraki is fulani, gbemi saraki is fulani...
The emir of ilorin is sulu kolapo gambari.. does it mean he is yoruba?
Have u ever been to ilorin? Is there any area or adugbo hat is yoruba named? Does ipata sound yoruba to you? What of baboko? Is it yoruba? Wat of osere? Is yakuba or elekoyangan yoruba to u?
Do they have baale's in kwara?
You say yoruba are majority.. and am wondering. There are 3 senatorial districts, 2 are not yoruba dominated only one... so where is your rouba dominance in this?
Ogbeni.. u no get kini o jere.. omo kwara lemmi fa...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by pazienza(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2015
buoye1:
Keep fooling yourself,because you schooled there makes you know all.....BUKOLA is also a Fulani name,OLUSHOLA his father is still a fulani name right? You know nothing about Kwara! Late. Dr. Olushaola Saraki is not even from Kwara state If you want to hear......Go and research well!Mind you I'm from Kwara State, Irepodun Local Government to be precise!

You don't know about Sarakis than the Sarakis themselves. Now listen to Olusola Saraki take on the Sarakis ancestry.

https://www.nairaland.com/311148/saraki-fulani-mali

Thank you for your time.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by pazienza(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2015
"If you look at the Ilorin people, the real
Ilorin people like Saraki for example, the
culture and their ways share affinity with
those of the far Northern Nigeria. That
accounts for the difference you observe
between us and, particularly, people of
the South-West, despite the existence,
now, of Yoruba as a common language".

Saraki telling the Yorubas who owns Ilorin.

Notice the use of the words, "REAL ILORIN PEOPLE".
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by pazienza(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2015
Sarakis are Fulanis with maternal Yoruba roots. does that make them Yorubas? Is Yoruba a matrilinear society?

Enough of this attachee by force from the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by tonytony208(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Go check ya history book
Children of nowadays
I pity ya generation

You old man of nowadays, I suggest you go pity your Biafra blodas and their chest beating emptiness.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Am sorry bur you are a big FOOL for that statement. You can't lecture me about Kwara coz my mom hails from there. Ilorin is Yoruba through and through. Does Bukola, [Oloye] Olusola, or Gbemisola sound like Fulani names to you? Yorubas control Kwara and Ilorin is as Yoruba as Ibadan.

Again I repeat that you are a Fool, with a capital F. Just stick to hyping SE coz yoruba history and geography isn't your forte.

abeg who s d OBA of ILORIN?
sorry i just checked googl n its says no oba but EMIR!
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Nobody: 9:30am On May 15, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Keep deceiving yourself. Kwara is a conquered state, a tribute from the slaves to the master. Kwara is in NE not SW.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Awoofawo(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2015
iyimide:

Ogbeni.. you can like to yarn rubbish o. Kwara yoruvas are the minority fa. I am from kwara o.
And yes bukola saraki is fulani, gbemi saraki is fulani...
The emir of ilorin is sulu kolapo gambari.. does it mean he is yoruba?
Have u ever been to ilorin? Is there any area or adugbo hat is yoruba named? Does ipata sound yoruba to you? What of baboko? Is it yoruba? Wat of osere? Is yakuba or elekoyangan yoruba to u?
Do they have baale's in kwara?
You say yoruba are majority.. and am wondering. There are 3 senatorial districts, 2 are not yoruba dominated only one... so where is your rouba dominance in this?
Ogbeni.. u no get kini o jere.. omo kwara lemmi fa...

You don't know your own history, no wonder an outsider can rewrite it and sold it to you repackaged. And you will swallow it hook, line and sink! O ma se o!

Now let me ask, why the so called emir need to used Yoruba name? Is there any historical justification for it? Why large percentage of Kwara population bear Yoruba names along side their muslim or Fulani names (Ade, Olu, Ola, Tunde, Yemi and so on)? Don't tell me it is cos they are very close to Yoruba territory o!

Have you heard the story of Afonja and how Ilorin falled during jihadt war with Fulani? Even core northerner can not dispute the fact that Ilorin is a conquered Yoruba territory!

And before, you start running your mouth about Yoruba being a slave to Fulani. Let quickly remind you, that every tribes/races worthy of note, on the face of earth were at one time or the other, under conquerest or had conquered other.

Yoruba had, has its shares of lording it over other tribes in Nigeria ( in fact, west africa as whole). So it is not unusual to us, Ilorin is in the hand of Fulani.

And lastly, Ilorin used to be Yoruba military garrison, where the overall war general ( Are Ona Kakafo) the Afonja was based.
cool

Am tire of you people, engaging is stimulating and it intellectual energy draining. cool

They just bring back power supply now, let face my lappy and find something more stimulating, rewarding to do, cheers to all your ignorance....
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by bashydemy(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2015
CHANCEMAN:

If so why do you have an Emir in Kwara state and not an Oba? Why are the other local chiefs subservient to the Emir?
Well about the issue of Emir the king of Benin is refer to as Oba also some from Delta

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marketers Sell Fuel Above N145 — The PUNCH / Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.