Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! (22710 Views)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by sparkleRed(f): 8:56pm On May 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

Emir which is also an 'Ameer' is used by Muslims in Saudi, Turkey, Oman, Qatar and other majority Muslim States of country. 'Emir' is not an hausa or Fulani word, Ilorin was hub of yoruba Muslims and other slaves who were Muslims. Ilorin was part of Oyo Empire and the Muslims of Oyo stayed in Ilorin and planned to conquer the other parts of the Oyo empire due to the injustice and wickedness of the Oyo king as of then!

Ma ton re e! Mtchewww undecided
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Jesusloveyou: 8:58pm On May 14, 2015
ebamma:
I'm beginning to realise that Apc is not a change in attitude
It's just a change of name
change is here, those thieves from pdp are trying to stop d 'change' but i don't trust any of them vying for senate president, that is why buhari hands off from their matter, any of them that emerge cannot stop buhari not to work,

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by OlaRolls(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2015
shocked
Time shall tell
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by VirginFinder: 9:06pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
[s]
Olodo, do u know saraki?
U better go and do ya research and stop disgracing urself on a forum like dis
Last time I checked, saraki is a fulani, if u don know better go and learn
Kwara state is a fulani state, and not a yoruba state, ask rilawayne001 he knows better
I schooled dere, so I know wadz up
Once again, go search for wisdom![/s]

You are a dullard! Same are all those who liked or will like your useless,envy-laden post.

Bukola is ours!

Go and ...!!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by crisngige(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2015
OduaVanguard:

LOL. Hello? ? Last time I checked Saraki = Yoruba = APC cheesy So either way you slice or dice it, a Yorubaman will be either Senate president or Speaker of the House. Now choke on that.

p.s: This your Tinubu hatorade you are sipping is bad for your health boy! Easy now cheesy
Point of correction: the Saraki is not Yoruba but Fulani. The Fulani of Kwara State like adopting Yoruba names to better mix with the Yoruba majority. For example Tunde Idiagbon and the Fulani Emir of Illorin who adopted the Yoruba name Kolapo.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Demmzy15(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2015
sparkleRed:

Ma ton re e! Mtchewww undecided
Mo ton ra mi, fact ni mo so! grin
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by buoye1(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

Proudly Igbomina, I'm from Ifelodun, my Arabic teacher is from your LGA!
Na so Bro
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 14, 2015
Awoofawo:

Ode man yi o!

Gbemsola and Bukola sound like fulani names to you?!

And for your information, in Kwara state Yoruba constituted the largest ethnic group! Go and ask any true Kwaran.

As for the issue under the thread consideration, am not interest in who become what or not what. All that matter is that competent person should occupy every positions up for grab. cool
try to read this http://www.theheraldnews.info/why-saraki-deserves-senate-presidency then you will keep quiet forever
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by VirginFinder: 9:22pm On May 14, 2015
lurther:
LOL! Am i dreaming or what?

Last time i checked! the south west is just 6 states which are Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti.

Are you now telling us on this forum that Kwara state which is a North-central state and by extension a northern state is now one of the South-West states?

I guess, you are trying to save face. When the speaker House Of Representative also goes to a northerner from Bauchi, we will now statr to hear that Bauchi is a yoruba state. LOL!

You are a dullard!
There are indigenous Yorubas outside the SW.
Tinubu's interest is NOT exactly the same as Yorubas' interest.
In 2011,Tinubu worked against the larger Yoruba interest by backing Tambuwal.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by tonytony208(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?
Kwara state is a fulani state, and not a yoruba state, ask rilawayne001 he knows better
Once again, go search for wisdom!
How on earth is saraki a yoruba man, go and find out well, d guy is a fulani, d president bearing ebele does not mean he's from d east
Stop mentioning me and spewing thrash

You commented like an eediot. Your stupidity is even epitomized when you claimed to have schooled in kwara and yet you are too daft to know your right from your left. Whoever bore the burden of paying for your schooling has wasted his resources on you. Despite your self-acclaimed education in kwara, you still comment like a dunce! You are a capsized investment!

I'm certain your thoughtlessness makes you think kwara is only town in ilorin. Well, if your thoughtless self must know, Ilorin is just one town in kwara state. Every other town in kwara state has an OBA (I only hope your brain is not too dead to understand that).

And to educate your congenitally compromised self further, Ilorin is made up of 70% Yoruba. I hope you can see how deeply steupid you are now? Have a swell night ahead!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by VirginFinder: 9:26pm On May 14, 2015
crisngige:
Point of correction: the Saraki is not Yoruba but Fulani. The Fulani of Kwara State like adopting Yoruba names to better mix with the Yoruba majority. For example Tunde Idiagbon and the Fulani Emir of Illorin who adopted the Yoruba name Kolapo.

ibos and envy for Yorubas.
ibos trying to tell who is Yoruba and who is not amounts to grade 1 idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:27pm On May 14, 2015
tonytony208:

You commented like an eediot. Your stupidity is even epitomized when you claimed to have schooled in kwara and yet you are too daft to know your right from your left. Whoever bore the burden of paying for your schooling has wasted his resources on you. Despite your self-acclaimed education in kwara, you still comment like a dunce! You are a capsized investment!

I'm certain your thoughtlessness makes you think kwara is only town in ilorin. Well, if your thoughtless self must know, Ilorin is just one town in kwara state. Every other town in kwara state has an OBA (I only hope your brain is not too dead to understand that).

And to educate your congenitally compromised self further, Ilorin is made up of 70% Yoruba. I hope you can see how deeply steupid you are now? Have a swell night ahead!

Kwara state traditional rulers re headed by an emir
Stop spewing shitz
Go do ya home work
D yorubaz sold their birthrites to d fulaniz
How is dat ma fault
Y not move kwara from north central to southwest

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by OduaVanguard: 9:30pm On May 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
try to read this http://www.theheraldnews.info/why-saraki-deserves-senate-presidency then you will keep quiet forever

You Igbos should STFU. Where in the article (written by another Yorubaman for that matter) was Bukola's Yoruba roots denied? No one has claimed that Kwara is a South West state in the Nigerian context, all we have been rightly emphasizing is the FACT that Olubukola Saraki is a Yorubaman, one which a million bad-belle sore loser igbos can't change. QED. You all need to quit making a fool of yourselves.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by tonytony208(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Stop spewing shitz
Go do ya home work
How is dat ma fault

Like I commented earlier, you are dunce. Were you there when they sold the birthright? What is the sense in claiming what you can't prove? Isn't that the height of thoughtlessness?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?
How on earth is saraki a yoruba man, go and find out well, d guy is a fulani, d president bearing ebele does not mean he's from d east
lol..which fulani state? It is just like saying lagos is an igbo state because you lived in festac.

For your info. His name is Bukola. His fathers name is Olusola.

And you talk of gej bearing ebele and yet not an igbo man. For your info sir, GEJ and AMAECHI are from the ibo tribes in the Niger Delta. That is their source. In rivers state. A typical ikwere man is igbo.

Kwara is made of Yorubas and hausas, and by their names we know them. They rotate the governorship like that . it was a fulani man at first, muhammed lawal, then bukola saraki took over, he later handed over to the current guy ahmed abdulkareem or so.

These things are so easy to understand... Wise up.

Bukola saraki is a Yoruba man and that is the reason he didnt bother contesting the APC primaries. But he is amongst the few yorubas in the middle belt. We have them in kwara, kogi and edo

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by VirginFinder: 9:32pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Kwara state traditional rulers re headed by an emir Stop spewing shitz Go do ya home work D yorubaz sold their birthrites to d fulaniz How is dat ma fault Y not move kwara from north central to southwest
Dullard! Not all Yorubas are from the SW. Yorubaland is bigger than the SW. Envy for Yorubas will destroy you.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:33pm On May 14, 2015
tonytony208:

Like I commented earlier, you are dunce. Were you there when they sold the birthright? What is the sense in claiming what you can't prove? Isn't that the height of thoughtlessness?
Go check ya history book
Children of nowadays
I pity ya generation
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by realjoker(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2015
lurther:
LOL! Am i dreaming or what?

Last time i checked! the south west is just 6 states which are Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti.

Are you now telling us on this forum that Kwara state which is a North-central state and by extension a northern state is now one of the South-West states?

I guess, you are trying to save face. When the speaker House Of Representative also goes to a northerner from Bauchi, we will now statr to hear that Bauchi is a yoruba state. LOL! saving face because your leader Tinubu is now being shown what real politicking is.
bro enough of this madness, stop displaying your ignorance and stupidity on this forum, you know nothing about kwara state, and i dont know why you are so obsessed with yoruba. Kwara state can be a north central state but its a yoruba state is either you dine with it or you forget it.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Awoofawo(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Am not that stupid to believe all the hogwash of Nigeria journalism jigolism!

Am not even interest in whether Saraki is Igbo, Fulani, Ijaw or anything as such!

The truth and plain fact is that he is a Yoruba not Fulani, for your information there are Yoruba in Kogi state as well. I don't dispute where his loyalty may lie (probably with the core north power brokers) but after all said and done, he is still a Yoruba man.

Hope you understand what am hitting on!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by OduaVanguard: 9:34pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Stop spewing shitz
Go do ya home work
How is dat ma fault

STFU fool. Why are you taking Panadol for Yoruba headache? We tell you say we no fit speak for ourselves if aggrieved? That's the problem with you yeebos; your jealousy, envy and resultant hatred for Yorubas clouds your senses of reasoning.Smh. Bukola is Yoruba and a million igbos can't change that. FACT.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
VirginFinder:

Dullard! Not all Yorubas are from the SW. Yorubaland is bigger than the SW. Envy for Yorubas will destroy you.
Sentiments shld not distort ya judgement Go read history And learn how fulaniz conquered d yorubaz in kwara state

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by VirginFinder: 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Go check ya history book Children of nowadays I pity ya generation
ibo person, go and mind 'ya' business. hahahahaha
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by VirginFinder: 9:43pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Sentiments shld not distort ya judgement
Go read history
And learn how fulaniz conquered d yorubaz in kwara state

Shut up!
Conquer kor! conquer ni!!
Yoruba - Fulanis are almost non existent in ILORIN not talk about Kwara state.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by sparkleRed(f): 9:44pm On May 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

Mo ton ra mi, fact ni mo so! grin

Lol ok oo
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:47pm On May 14, 2015
VirginFinder:

Shut up!
Conquer kor! conquer ni!!
Yoruba - Fulanis are almost non existent in ILORIN not talk about Kwara state.
Lol
Sowie bro
Am an historian
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Awoofawo(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Sentiments shld not distort ya judgement
Go read history
And learn how fulaniz conquered d yorubaz in kwara state

And which language is most widely spoken in Kwara state, even in the emir's palace?
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by VirginFinder: 9:57pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Lol Sowie bro Am an historian
Your history knowledge has beem perverted by envy for Yorubas. It is now worthless and useless. Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 14, 2015
OduaVanguard:

You Igbos should STFU. Where in the article (written by another Yorubaman for that matter) was Bukola's Yoruba roots denied? No one has claimed that Kwara is a South West state in the Nigerian context, all we have been rightly emphasizing is the FACT that Olubukola Saraki is a Yorubaman, one which a million bad-belle sore loser igbos can't change. QED. You all need to quit making a fool of yourselves.
who is this

Otu gbagbuo nne gi dia

I'm not ready to do tribal war with a nonetity
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 14, 2015
OduaVanguard:

who is this

Otu gbagbuo nne gi dia

I'm not ready to do tribal war with a nonetity.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 14, 2015
buoye1:
Keep fooling yourself,because you schooled there makes you know all.....BUKOLA is also a Fulani name,OLUSHOLA his father is still a fulani name right? You know nothing about Kwara! Late. Dr. Olushaola Saraki is not even from Kwara state If you want to hear......Go and research well!Mind you I'm from Kwara State, Irepodun Local Government to be precise!

all of u r fo.ols... you keep saying it's bukola, olushola Fulani names. idio.ts that their first name maybe rotimi Amaechi is a Yoruba man too.... their name is Saraki, they r fulani migrants, my sister workd for their father for 10 yrs...Bukola only attend Arewa meeting and not bloody Odua or afenifere u get it

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Awoofawo(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

all of u r fo.ols... you keep saying it's bukola, olushola Fulani names. idio.ts that their first name maybe rotimi Amaechi is a Yoruba man too.... their name is Saraki, they r fulani migrants, my sister workd for their father for 10 yrs...Bukola only attend Arewa meeting and not bloody Odua or afenifere u get it

They preserve you at National Museum as a classical specimen of how rotten Nigeria education system is......

Your thinking+logic ability is zero.

Folks who are from the state are not even disputing the fact that the Saraki are Yoruba, some fools are here spitting hogwash!
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by donbrowser(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead / Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.