Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! (22711 Views)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by buoye1(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2015
Oboy free me.....
pazienza:

You don't know about Sarakis than the Sarakis themselves. Now listen to Olusola Saraki take on the Sarakis ancestry.

https://www.nairaland.com/311148/saraki-fulani-mali

Thank you for your time.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by deebsman1(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?
U better go and do ya research and stop disgracing urself on a forum like dis
Last time I checked, saraki is a fulani, if u don know better go and learn
Kwara state is a fulani state, and not a yoruba state, ask rilawayne001 he knows better
I schooled dere, so I know wadz up
Once again, go search for wisdom!
How on earth is saraki a yoruba man, go and find out well, d guy is a fulani, d president bearing ebele does not mean he's from d east
Stop mentioning me and spewing thrash

olodo, u need tutorial
lets start from language, does Bukola speaks Hausa/fulani at all?
kwara State. Kwara is made up of 16 Local Governments
1. Asa LG - Headquarters at Afon = 100% yoruba LG,speakers and inhabitants with 100% yoruba culture and heritage. No Hausa speakers/Culture
2. Baruteen LG -Headquarters at kosubosu = 100% Fulfude speakers with majority in Benin Republic. No Hausa/Fulani link
3. Edu LG-Headquarters at Lafiagi = 100% Nupe (Tapa) people, Majority of their people in Niger State, No Hausa/Fulani link
4. Ekiti LG-Headquarter at Araromi Opin = 100% yoruba LG,speakers and inhabitants with 100% yoruba culture and heritage. No Hausa speakers/Culture
5. Ifelodun LG-Headquarters at Share = 95% yoruba LG,speakers and inhabitants with 100% yoruba culture and heritage. No Hausa speakers/Culture with 5% Nupes
6. Ilorin East LG -Headquarters at (Oke Oyi area) of Ilorin Metropolis = [Think of Ilorin metropolis, think of any other yoruba/south western city/town]
7. Ilorin South LG-Headquarters at (Fufu area) of Ilorin Metropolis (same as 6)
8. Ilorin West LG-Headquarters at (Oja Oba area) of Ilorin Metropolis (same as 7 and 6)
9. Irepodun LG-Headquarters at Omu -Aran - thats where Oyedepo of Winners came from. Abi Oyedepo too na Hausa/Fulani?? 100% Yoruba
10. Isin LG- Headquarters at Owu-Isin 100% Yoruba again
11. Kaiama- Headquarters at Kaiama = 100% Nupe. Again where is Hausa/Fulani??
12. Moro LG -Another 100% Yoruba
13. Patigi LG- Patigi = 100% Nupe
14. Offa LG- Offa, did i see anybody doubting where it belongs??
15. Oke Ero- Ilofa, Same as every other yoruba towns
16. Oyun - i call it offa indirect 2nd LG grin

Bottom Line, both through history and present day distribution, Kwara is not/never a Hausa state. No trace of Hausa or anything in the state, kwara claiming to be Hausa is noting but a scam that other regions of Nigeria has been falling for a long time, we are not claiming it not for anything but for whats in it for us to gain grin, just like in this particular case of Bukola Saraki's. If Bukola eventually becomes the next senate president, that means its 2 yorubas among the 3 most powerful persons in Nigeria grin (*dancing shoki*). Thou i don't have any direct benefit from both two men, but bragging right grin, and who even knows??
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Awoofawo(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2015
buoye1:
Oboy free me.....

Saraki are alway traitors, interest in their pockets, they are a sold-out Yoruba, just as the useless Afonja that sold Ilorin to Fulani to further his own selfish interest, only to end up been murdered by the same Fulani.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by buoye1(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2015
Awoofawo:

Saraki are alway traitors, interest in their pockets, they are a sold-out Yoruba, just as the useless Afonja that sold Ilorin to Fulani to further his own selfish interest, only to end up been murdered by the same Fulani.
You re right!
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Tinyemeka(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2015
Remarkable:

... so if I tell you that it is true, you'd believe me?

You didn't ask or check the source you originally heard it from (did you?) and you've come to NL to "verify" the news?

You could assist in corroborating or negating the story with a verifiable source.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / Muhammed Mahmood And Daughter Regain Freedom From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.