Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! (22712 Views)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by OduaVanguard: 7:53pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?
U better go and do ya research and stop disgracing urself on a forum like dis
Last time I checked, saraki is a fulani, if u don know better go and learn
Kwara state is a fulani state, and not a yoruba state, ask rilawayne001 he knows better
I schooled dere, so I know wadz up
Once again, go search for wisdom!

Am sorry bur you are a big FOOL for that statement. You can't lecture me about Kwara coz my mom hails from there. Ilorin is Yoruba through and through. Does Bukola, [Oloye] Olusola, or Gbemisola sound like Fulani names to you? Yorubas control Kwara and Ilorin is as Yoruba as Ibadan.

Again I repeat that you are a Fool, with a capital F. Just stick to hyping SE coz yoruba history and geography isn't your forte.

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by oluminister: 7:54pm On May 14, 2015
This people are looking for ways to hide their failure
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Ufranklin92(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2015
thunder fire t.a orji
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Demmzy15(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?
Kwara state is a fulani state, and not a yoruba state, ask rilawayne001 he knows better
Id'ot at work, kwara state is a yoruba state. All other tribes in kwara speak and do whatever they do in yoruba. Fulanis are nil in kwara, no Fulani army invaded ilorin. Better go and read before your ignorance and bigotry would destroy one day!

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by appini: 7:55pm On May 14, 2015
Where is the change...?
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 14, 2015
sickening.. how nigerians swell the confidence of criminals by talking shiii all over the internet
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Reference(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2015
They want to cut part of his agbada and use it for parachute. They have started again. Schemings, deals, compromises, entitlements, rent seeking and all the anti-Nigeria machinery they can muster. Corruption can never end.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by buoye1(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Keep fooling yourself,because you schooled there makes you know all.....BUKOLA is also a Fulani name,OLUSHOLA his father is still a fulani name right? You know nothing about Kwara! Late. Dr. Olushaola Saraki is not even from Kwara state If you want to hear......Go and research well!Mind you I'm from Kwara State, Irepodun Local Government to be precise!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Truckpusher(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
Whatever , same politics ,same old criminal elites same dumb MoroNigerians waiting to be deceived over and over again.

When are we going to grow up and ask these political criminal elites some hard questions?
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by MyMouth(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
Forget all these talk! Let GMB come onboard on may 29th first, then we would know who would win!
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by greatness22(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
ebamma:
I'm beginning to realise that Apc is not a change in attitude
It's just a change of name
Shey your eye don clear? Lolzzzz...

A.P.C..... And some hediots will chant "chanji"
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by zimoni(f): 7:59pm On May 14, 2015
Whoever emerges lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wish them best of luck sha.

PDP shall be back stronger. Yes, we shall be back.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by deehusby60: 7:59pm On May 14, 2015
OK
OYAY:
I do not expect this aggressive horse trading in this era of change,moreover this people jostling for power should know it is no more business as usual oooo it is GMB not one flamboyant president. So they should be ready for service not to embezzle. Parade has change gear!!!
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by lurther: 8:00pm On May 14, 2015
LOL! Am i dreaming or what?

Last time i checked! the south west is just 6 states which are Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti.

Are you now telling us on this forum that Kwara state which is a North-central state and by extension a northern state is now one of the South-West states?

I guess, you are trying to save face. When the speaker House Of Representative also goes to a northerner from Bauchi, we will now statr to hear that Bauchi is a yoruba state. LOL! saving face because your leader Tinubu is now being shown what real politicking is.
OduaVanguard:

Am sorry bur you are a big FOOL for that statement. You can't lecture me about Kwara coz my mom hails from there. Ilorin is Yoruba through and through. Does Bukola, [Oloye] Olusola, or Gbemisola sound like Fulani names to you? Yorubas control Kwara and Ilorin is as Yoruba as Ibadan.

Again I repeat that you are a Fool, with a capital F. Just stick to hyping SE coz history and geography isn't your forte.

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Clefcentfelix(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?

I'm a kwaran, and I'm Yoruba, Kwara may not fully be a Yoruba state, but it sure isn't fulani state. That you schooled in kwara doesn't mean you know all about kwara. You are probably one of those people who think all of kwara is Ilorin. Please don't misinform people.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Reference(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2015
OYAY:
I do not expect this aggressive horse trading in this era of change,moreover this people jostling for power should know it is no more business as usual oooo it is GMB not one flamboyant president. So they should be ready for service not to embezzle. Parade has change gear!!!

You must be a toddler in politics not to expect this. Abeg don't bring Buhari here. This is way above his pay grade and any move he makes on the matter will split the party. Welcome to reality.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by CHANCEMAN: 8:04pm On May 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

Id'ot at work, kwara state is a yoruba state. All other tribes in kwara speak and do whatever they do in yoruba. Fulanis are nil in kwara, no Fulani army invaded ilorin. Better go and read before your ignorance and bigotry would destroy one day!

If so why do you have an Emir in Kwara state and not an Oba? Why are the other local chiefs subservient to the Emir?

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by OduaVanguard: 8:06pm On May 14, 2015
lurther:
LOL! Am i dreaming or what?

Last time i checked! the south west is just 6 states which are Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti.

Are you now telling us on this forum that Kwara state which is a North-central state and by extension a northern state is now one of the South-West states?

I guess, you are trying to save face. When the speaker House Of Representative also goes to a northerner from Bauchi, we will now statr to hear that Bauchi is a yoruba state. LOL! saving face because your leader Tinubu is now being shown what real politicking is.

You punks seem to be hard of hearing or something coz it seems one needs to crack/ break open your fl.att heads to cram words into it. I said Bukola is a Yorubaman, never said anything about kwara being geopolitically a part of the SW. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by baralatie(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2015
ebamma:
I'm beginning to realise that Apc is not a change in attitude
It's just a change of name
now you know!
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by olalat(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?

You people just like to rewrite history for the people that own it.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Demmzy15(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2015
CHANCEMAN:

If so why do you have an Emir in Kwara state and not an Oba? Why are the other local chiefs subservient to the Emir?
Emir which is also an 'Ameer' is used by Muslims in Saudi, Turkey, Oman, Qatar and other majority Muslim States of country. 'Emir' is not an hausa or Fulani word, Ilorin was hub of yoruba Muslims and other slaves who were Muslims. Ilorin was part of Oyo Empire and the Muslims of Oyo stayed in Ilorin and planned to conquer the other parts of the Oyo empire due to the injustice and wickedness of the Oyo king as of then!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Demmzy15(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2015
buoye1:
Keep fooling yourself,because you schooled there makes you know all.....BUKOLA is also a Fulani name,OLUSHOLA his father is still a fulani name right? You know nothing about Kwara! Late. Dr. Olushaola Saraki is not even from Kwara state If you want to hear......Go and research well!Mind you I'm from Kwara State, Irepodun Local Government to be precise!
Proudly Igbomina, I'm from Ifelodun, my Arabic teacher is from your LGA!
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by yinparc: 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
U a otondo.u don't knwo anytn.so kwara is igbo.I beg park well jare.olodo oshi
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Awoofawo(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2015
buoye1:

Just as it is well known fact that Tinubu and Fashola are not from Lagos, even Ambos is not real Lagosian.

The point I am trying to hit on, is that Yoruba are much liberate and tolerance in outlook compare to other tribes in Nigeria.

Can Igbo man from Imo go to Enugu or a Fulani from Sokoto go to Bornu and dream of become councelor talkless of aspiring to become a state governor.

If not for the constant chest beating and bragging the Igbo could have become Lagos governor and we Yoruba wouldn't even made anything out of it, because it is our nature to accommodate and be kind to strangers on our land. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Awoofawo(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2015
CHANCEMAN:

Seems you skip history class in secondary school!

Your case is hopeless and can't be redeem cool
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Laycan(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?

bros all kwara pipu no b fulani ooo tok wetin u knw

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by oluwafemi113(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Olodo, do u know saraki?

You must be dreaming

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 14, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Again I repeat that you are a Fool, with a capital F. Just stick to hyping SE coz yoruba history and geography isn't your forte.
Bros please stop fooling yourself. The sarakis are only Yorubas in names only. They have never considered themselves as one. Right from the days of their father Olusola Saraki, they have always aligned themselves with the northern agenda

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by oluwafemi113(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

Sharap there....... Stop saying what you don't know
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by emiye(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2015
i knew that should gbaja fail to get speaker position, saraki wil get senate pres.
Re: Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! by Demmzy15(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Sharap there....... Stop saying what you don't know
You miss road! shocked
Ode! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) / 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB / Senator Sha’aba Lafiagi's House Burnt In Kwara Ahead Of LG Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.