Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. (37781 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by nabiz(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2015
... and obasanjo is offering 100 pages of advice on power which he forgot to use during his tenure

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 7:29am On May 15, 2015
KingMEXX:
After Labelling him as clueless, Does he expect a 50page textbook on how to run the govt??

This Baba should quit all this his side talks and focus on getting things done. There is no law that states so, and therefore I see no big deal in this. Jona is at liberty to do so, if he so desires

Besides Baba, I didn't vote you to complaint about receiving tips..I voted you based on your promises..so quit the complaints! angry

U voted baba one chance, Well I wonder what ur expecting......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by kenex4ever(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2015
richcode101:
Tips here means up to date information on projects embarked by his administration, so as ti knw hw to take it up. Its normal in every transition. Eg, if gej has awarded a road contract nd cos of any reason, work hasn't commenced, he needs to tip d incoming as to not re award or to track down d contractor. People should widen their horizon in reasoning
that's what u feel.
What u r saying doesn't make sense because all contracts r documented and will b handed over on the official date. GEJ does not have to come and be explaining such official documents to him except he can't read. What if d president is dead like d case of yaradua?
Buhari has shown again dat he is the real clueless one.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BrokenTV: 7:33am On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
You seem not to get it,do you?

*sighs*
You are making me to laugh so hard this morning, am very sure that if Jonathan give him any tip he will reject it. And you are one of those that carry it on your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by xandy84: 7:35am On May 15, 2015
Buhari keep making up excuses. Obasanjo that is giving him blueprint how to fix the economy spent eight goods years and could not fix any of the problems and he was even trying to force third term down the throat of Nigerians. Buhari should have blueprint how to go about fixing the economy because he made so much promises and it will be unheard of to make promises without considering before hand what it takes to deliver on such promises.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by philips70(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2015
wiseguy:
This is just the problem I keep seeing in Nairaland. Some people just see headline topic and they are already commenting. Most of the comments I have seen clearly show that many didn't even bother to read the news at all.

More than half of Nairalanders don't read original posts. They just comment based on comments from retards like them. Some few read but doesn't have the mental capacity to comprehend while others just love to troll.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by headtik: 7:36am On May 15, 2015
What useful Tips did Yaraadua give Jonathan?

Nice Tab below

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Spaxon(f): 7:36am On May 15, 2015
lizu4chizu:
lol................... You'd said it all
grin
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Billygee2u: 7:38am On May 15, 2015
what did Obasanjo do about power when he was the president?
only Obasanjo was the president and pretrolum minister.
All I am seeing everywhere now is yoruba/hausa conspiracy
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by wtfCode: 7:38am On May 15, 2015
hahahaha. This is Incredible. U need clues 4rm a clueless man. Meeehn, we are sooo doomed. *i doff my hat for this country*

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by kelvyn7: 7:39am On May 15, 2015
so what are those closed door meetings for? do u need him to tell u what to do first u have been a president b4 nau, so makes it much easier. bwaba, abeg enter make tins beta God go give u wisdom to rule us well, e no go easy ooo
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by kolokolobi(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2015
A detailed and early hand over note is a no brainer. The early part is even better so there can be questions asked and hopefully answers given. If gej team think they love nigeria this is when and how it can be shown. Trying to frustrate the incoming team from hitting the ground running shows how much they care about nigeria. Sometimes they should put aside the politics.
As for those who think asking for a hand over note and tips is a sign of not knowing what to do it is actually a sign that those asking know what to do.....as I said it's a no brainer.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by wallex1983(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2015
Baba. Are you clueless too?

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Ndkings1(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2015
I hate APC
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Prinzemel(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2015
shocked
zomby:
It is a normal thing for an outgoing president to share one or two things with the incoming president, but with Jonathan (an empty container) Buhari will have to wait until the arrival of a yellow elephant to pull anything out of this Otuoke dude.

Buhari shouldn't waste his time, our sleep walking president has absolutely nothing to share.
then why is he complaining?, u can't pluck fruits from a barren tree, abeg come up with something beta that will help salvage baba's current problem U heard

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by baralatie(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Useful tips you mean? Do you want to tell me Jonathan has no useful tips for GMB? What then has he been doing in Aso Rock?
for the past 3 years you dedicated your time day and night saying,posting that Gej did nothing.
Now you want useful tips.
Wonderful!

6 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by IAmTobore(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
read the title of the topic. It said USEFUL TIPS !!
You TANoids are fuccking dumb. Unfortunately,Jonathan is so clueless he does not have USEFUL TIPS to give to his successor.

What a shame!
It is shame for a General, who was once a dictator, to ask for clues from a poilitician. You all said GEJ is corrupt and clueless. So what clues does he wants? Well, someone once told me that; most women brain don't function well, but I disagreed. And with your comment, I can now confirm it, and you are one of them. Your brain is upside down.

6 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Luukasz(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2015
[url]
PhockPhockMan:
Meaning what?
[/url] LO BI BABA EE!!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Billygee2u: 7:48am On May 15, 2015
Obasanjo is doing what he knows best in order to avoid probe should buhari decide to probe all past officials and leaders.
secondly,he is trying to be in charge and take the glory if things happens to work well
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 7:48am On May 15, 2015
i think administration of nairaland to in a way strategize on screening people before they join this forum. There are too many uneducated-literate on nairaland, it makes me wonder.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Luukasz(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2015
Ndkings1:
I hate APC
[url]
Ndkings1:
I hate APC
[/url]
Ndkings1:
I hate APC
Then GO & COMMIT SUICIDE

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 7:51am On May 15, 2015
Billygee2u:
Obasanjo is doing what he knows best in order to avoid probe should buhari decide to probe all past officials and leaders.
secondly,he is trying to be in charge and take the glory if things happens to work well
to reason like that, that must av bin ow u behave
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by baralatie(m): 7:52am On May 15, 2015
kolokolobi:
A detailed and early hand over note is a no brainer. The early part is even better so there can be questions asked and hopefully answers given. If gej team think they love nigeria this is when and how it can be shown. Trying to frustrate the incoming team from hitting the ground running shows how much they care about nigeria. Sometimes they should put aside the politics.
As for those who think asking for a hand over note and tips is a sign of not knowing what to do it is actually a sign that those asking know what to do.....as I said it's a no brainer.
an incoming govt(opposition party) that spent years spearheading a campaign against a sitting president that it ruined the economy and made promises for change,also claiming that it has a manifesto cannot say it has suddenly become clueless after winning an election.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by awa(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:
How comical! How absurd! The man who claims to know all that concerns Nigeria is seeking tips from the same President himself and foot soldiers have so maligned and termed CLUELESS!

Lesson: The nonentity today can be of use to you tomorrow!

Dearpreye,

You said it all. There is no room for excuses... All we need is performance

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by spencekat(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2015
You have been there before and you are looking for useful tips.You are far older than him and you are looking for useful tips.You claim to have clues according to your supporters and you are looking for useful tips.You are the one who is clueless.Keep on looking for useful tips instead of bracing up to the daunting challenges ahead.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by strongerthaneva(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

So Jonathan must teach you how to start your government abi?

You must wait till eternity.
ode mumu..if u don't know what transition of government means just keep ur hell up..u and ur likes are fools in the bag...useless pipu..
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Excuzeme: 7:54am On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

So Jonathan must teach you how to start your government abi?

You must wait till eternity.

Dont be as clueless as the Jonathan!

There is a reason for setting-up a transition committee!
"Kick-Starting" and incoming administration is not the same as "Starting" a Govt! O'odee!!

Governance is a "continuum" and the hand-shake must be fluid.
But then, l can understand the "game" Jonathan is playing.
Whether he supplies the note on May 29th or June 1st, Buhari and his team will go through them with a fine Brush because "Jail awaits" some thieves and treasury looters!

Let him continue to dilly-dally, we dey "siddon look"! wink
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by IAmTobore(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you already admitted Jonathan is clueless. I don't see where hypocrisy comes into this. grin

Get ready to cry from now till 2019. grin
And stupidity is when you already know he is clueless and still ask tips from him. You too don see am say your mumu na first class.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Luukasz(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2015
[url]
Tosinayoko:
i think administration of nairaland to in a way strategize on screening people before they join this forum. There are too many uneducated-literate on nairaland, it makes me wonder.
[/url] UNEDUCATED-LITERATES WHO ARE MUCH MORE EDUCATED THAN YOU THIS MEDIOCRITIES
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 15, 2015
Quote me (A child who did not clean/wash His hands properly can never dining with the Kings).

(Respect is a reciprocal).

If GMB must expect any tip from GEJ on how to govern these country then He should acknowledge president GEJ as His superior,

5 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Edusouls(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2015
KingMEXX:
After Labelling him as clueless, Does he expect a 50page textbook on how to run the govt??

This Baba should quit all this his side talks and focus on getting things done. There is no law that states so, and therefore I see no big deal in this. Jona is at liberty to do so, if he so desires

Besides Baba, I didn't vote you to complaint about receiving tips..I voted you based on your promises..so quit the complaints! angry
the clueless fool dont even know what he is doing, corruption is the only thing he is good at..

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Edusouls(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jonathan surely doesnt know what he was doing in Aso Rock.
of course the clueless one is just clueless as we see it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari's ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters / 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.