Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help (3639 Views)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / What Happened The First Night? My Hubby & I Married As Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by morereb10: 10:11am On May 15, 2015
To Cut the story short:

1. She is bitchy
2. She is 43 and am 28
3. She is constantly reminding me of what she did for me
4. She is always saying I know she don't love sex
5. She is constantly shouting on phone
6. She has three kids already from different fathers
7. She lie a lot
8. One of the bf she told me she had before that she so cherish which always baf her and treat her like an angel turned out to be a lie later.

I can go on and on but let me stop here. What do you think guys, am confused.
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by ExpressBooking(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2015
Happy married life. For better for worse

7 Likes

Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by dyadeleye(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2015
Are you kidding ?
Wetin you find go there in the first place?
Note: you need to take things easy here cos you are clearly the wife here.
cry
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by morereb10: 10:33am On May 15, 2015
dyadeleye:
Are you kidding ?
Wetin you find go there in the first place?
Note: you need to take things easy here cos you are clearly the wife here.
cry

I feel traped broda, she did this she did that, and each time I get angry or we quarrel, she will be treathenin me with gods or whatever
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by olaglamour(f): 10:43am On May 15, 2015
I think there are new words in the dictionary,

or

May be am not conversant with the new rules of grammar.

These days, I see more of these words

she don't he come they doesn't

To the topic, May God help you out of the situation
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by natas22: 10:48am On May 15, 2015
Formulated story, if you are in that type of mess she won't even allow you to type on nairaland talkless of saying those things.
I think its all stories from your head, if not before you judge hear from both sides, bro this is your side of the story we must hear the other side of the gal before we JUDGE.

www.

1 Like

Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by morereb10: 11:12am On May 15, 2015
natas22:
Formulated story, if you are in that type of mess she won't even allow you to type on nairaland talkless of saying those things.
I think its all stories from your head, if not before you judge hear from both sides, bro this is your side of the story we must hear the other side of the gal before we JUDGE.

www.

Hahahah, if she no say I type this kind thing for nairaland, na death threat be that now, I can't even chat on any social media, woman can't call.me.on phone self.
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by publicenemy(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2015
morereb10:
To Cut the story short:

1. She is bitchy
2. She is 43 and am 28
7. She lie a lot
8. One of the bf she told me she had before that she so cherish which always baf her and treat her like an angel turned out to be a lie later.

Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by publicenemy(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2015
morereb10:
To Cut the story short:

1. She is bitchy
2. She is 43 and am 28
7. She lie a lot

Is she holding you hostage?
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by Nobody: 11:36am On May 15, 2015
morereb10:

Hahahah, if she no say I type this kind thing for nairaland, na death threat be that now, I can't even chat on any social media, woman can't call.me.on phone self.

Living in bondage, I pray you come out alive.

1 Like

Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 15, 2015
Why's every1 lieing and posting jargons 2day
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by morereb10: 1:43pm On May 15, 2015
Luedave:
Why's every1 lieing and posting jargons 2day

is not a lie
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by subbieD(f): 2:12pm On May 15, 2015
If u two in a place you Re not appreciated, they don't deserve you.......Besides, what are u doing der undecided
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 15, 2015
The Lord is your strength #shikenan
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by Tinalex(f): 2:42pm On May 15, 2015
@ Op...in this your story 2 things are involved. It's either you are lying or the woman you alledged you are married to is holding you in a bottle some where or at Okija shrine! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 15, 2015
lols
ExpressBooking:
Happy married life. For better for worse
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 15, 2015
U are nt yet a man. baby boy.
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by tpiadotcom: 4:38pm On May 15, 2015
I don't like calling people ode but the op is an ode.

lord have mercy.
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by boynigeria(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
morereb10:
To Cut the story short:

1. She is bitchy
2. She is 43 and am 28
7. She lie a lot

dude did they force u
its all ur choice so deal with ur shiiit
maybe ure even worse self who kns
as a mata of fact u must be worse, cos i dont expect a good husband to badmouth his wife online even if shes that bad
u find solution not make her a public spectical
handle ur buz, thats what being a man is all abt
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by 7footre(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2015
Why do you come here ranting? Didn't you know all these before marriage? Its your cross man. More grease to your shoulders
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by Biggty(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2015
Where you under some spell when you married her? Dude enjoy your marriage.
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by vega84(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2015
Hahahahahh another jargon frm the stables of nairaland! Yeye site. #vegatalks
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by blessnija: 6:35pm On May 15, 2015
ur life..u are sick for asking. please just take a flight and fly away.pleaese u are sick
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by richidinho(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2015
You are ON #ONE CHANCE

Fleeeee

Don't luk bak

Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by adanduka: 7:27pm On May 15, 2015
Is she your stepmother?
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by AndroBlaze: 7:32pm On May 15, 2015
morereb10:
To Cut the story short:

1. She is bitchy
2. She is 43 and am 28

7. She lie a lot

From your description above, it seems you may actually be the prostitute here.
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by Ladybluecash(f): 8:48pm On May 15, 2015
No u r married to a rev sister,,, oloshi
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by Juvante(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2015
morereb10:
To Cut the story short:

1. She is bitchy
2. She is 43 and am 28
7. She lie a lot

Hmm. I can perceive the pungent smell of bullshit in this thread!
But if it is real, then, you should consider the following posers-
1. How long was your courtship before marriage?
2. At first,you met her and agreed to date her as your sugar mummy,right or wrong?
3. What was the stand of your family on the issue of you marrying a lady , 15 years older than you?
Bro,there are lots of holes in your post, and you have to come out Clean! Have a nice day!
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by Spydamannn(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2015
A young man of 28 married to a Bit.chy 43 year old that has 3 kids for 3 different fathers...A classic tale of Golddigging gone Awry
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by angelTI(f): 9:36pm On May 15, 2015
What did you expect when you married your mum? Carry your cross bro grin
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by IamLEGEND1: 9:50pm On May 15, 2015
she ain't no hoe, bro. She just made u her bïtćh datz all.
Re: Am I Married To A Former Prostitude? Please Help by TunjiMsp: 10:22pm On May 15, 2015
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am............

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell / MUST READ! Lamentations Of Lagos Prostitutes, Read How Much They Now Charge / My Throw Back Pics, From Grass To Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.