Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! (46557 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This is small. Cos I told the biitch I didnt understand Yoruba
She decided to insult me in yoruba with her girlfriend in front of me
They kept insulting me, laughing and calling me names.
don't mind them,some yoruba girls are very foolish

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by msmon(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2015
I guess u actually understand yoruba lang. U only told them otherwise as a decoy?

BUTCHCASSIDY:
This is small. Cos I told the biitch I didnt understand Yoruba
She decided to insult me in yoruba with her girlfriend in front of me
They kept insulting me, laughing and calling me names.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by tuffgongjo(m): 11:25pm On May 15, 2015
publicenemy:

Becos they are local girls with local mentalities

A decent girl will always have more important thing to talk about,

have decent friends who wouldn't engage in such acts,

and be very plain with a guy she doesn't want to have a anything with.

But lagos born and bred girls,Especially These local Mushin and Fadeyi girls in lagos are the most local in Nigeria. They date and marry in their poor communities to fellow local guys with similar mentalities and get impregnated and continue living in poverty. They are usually very ugly,dirty and insecure and when someone ask them out they start feeling like genevieve.
Shuu,you mean 'em b4 ni?take it easy on 'em poor folks brova.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Slimmos(m): 5:23am On May 16, 2015
precisionindepth:
no vex en, just try and move with d rite set of girls DT will respect u as much as u respect dem
yea, dat is y i move with d older ladies, cuz dey hav manners and are more courteous unlike d young n university girls dat always believe their beauty is d end of d world and dat is all they need to get a man of thier choice

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 6:27am On May 16, 2015
Lol the comments on this thread are just too funny... Anyway the name calling has to do with personality. There are razz girls everywhere just like there are razz boys. And they must always show themselves. So its not just a female thing.

There are guys that call their so called girlfriend and put the call on loudspeaker so that they can have a laugh with their friends.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Youngpo413: 7:09am On May 16, 2015
Slimmos:
dat is because d day i start given girls preferential treatment, dat would b day they with treat me lyk shit. I rather treat them lyk shit first
TOUCHE!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Moana(f): 8:03am On May 16, 2015
The same way you would discuss a girl you dont like with your boys
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Moana(f): 8:04am On May 16, 2015
Ceeesaw:
Lol the comments on this thread are just too funny... Anyway the name calling has to do with personality. There are razz girls everywhere just like there are razz boys. And they must always show themselves. So its not just a female thing.

There are guys that call their so called girlfriend and put the call on loudspeaker so that they can have a laugh with their friends.
my thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by juwoonn(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2015
msmon:
Why do ladies often abuse, name-call or even curse a guy after a call?

It's a common act amongst ladies that they call suitors several kind of name after a call which I find very appalling.

I was at the motor park yesterday afternoon when a lady (she's not so beautiful ooo) received a call, she turned to her friend immediately after the call and said 'oloriburuku yen lo tun pemi yen ooo (that unfortunate guy called again)'. They didn't stop there, they both started calling and describing that guy with several names...

...and it something I have noticed about ladies overtime.

I hope one lady will have the audacity to tell us the rational behind this act.

Cc: adeh39, politricks, orijin101, lalasticlala, holatin, Omotayor123, rokiatu, Ishilove, lala247.
1. The guy lacks packaging
2. The girl has been over-deceived that she is beautiful, she come dey buggaa
3. The guy is broke
4. The guy calls the lady too often; he needs to give her some break, long enough to make her worry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 8:43am On May 16, 2015
You guys do it too undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by seedorfg(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2015
emphatically
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by chamboy(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2015
publicenemy:

Becos they are local girls with local mentalities

A decent girl will always have more important thing to talk about,

have decent friends who wouldn't engage in such acts,

and be very plain with a guy she doesn't want to have a anything with.

But lagos born and bred girls,Especially These local Mushin and Fadeyi girls in lagos are the most local in Nigeria. They date and marry in their poor communities to fellow local guys with similar mentalities and get impregnated and continue living in poverty. They are usually very ugly,dirty and insecure and when someone ask them out they start feeling like genevieve.
most of dem r d same bro the Ratio of Smellos to decent na 9:1
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Jarus(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2015
msmon:

It's a common act amongst ladies that they call suitors several kind of name after a call which I find very appalling.

I was at the motor park yesterday afternoon when a lady (she's not so beautiful ooo) received a call, she turned to her friend immediately after the call and said 'oloriburuku yen lo tun pemi yen ooo (that unfortunate guy called again)'. They didn't stop there, they both started calling and describing that guy with several names...

Cc: adeh39, politricks, orijin101, lalasticlala, holatin, Omotayor123, rokiatu, Ishilove, lala247.

Usually done by not-so-beautiful ladies to let people know they also attract men.

I use to know one lady in one office. She was the ugliest in that office, and she was always talking about one guy or the other toasting her, as if other girls in the office don't get toasters too.

We saw through her actions: to let us know her life wasn't miserable because she's not beautiful.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by 1stola: 8:46am On May 16, 2015
msmon:

No pictures
Mstheewu!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Slimmos(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
TOUCHE!
meaning?
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by tohpahz(f): 8:46am On May 16, 2015
Lolzzz..

Its mostly done to people the girl doesn't Like..
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by msmon(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2015
Lolz... Adeh39, is this true?

Jarus:

Usually done by not-so-beautiful lady to let people know they also attract men.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Slimmos(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2015
Jarus:

Usually done by not-so-beautiful lady to let people know they also attract men.
u are right..attention seeking ugly ladies
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by maggilove(f): 8:47am On May 16, 2015
It depends on who the lady is, her upbringing and character, not all ladies do this.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nten: 8:48am On May 16, 2015
Its because they lack home training
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by stigman(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
How do u knw she does dat after u called her?

Adamu did you read the post at all

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by lacreamieboie(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2015
Them dey avenge all the insults their PAPA collect!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by dharmie092: 8:53am On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
God's number1 regret is creating Women
Smiles and God told you that?
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by ogaofficer(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2015
I get one babe for here also that's her hobby
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by ifeoluwa05(f): 8:54am On May 16, 2015
Probably because some guys just don't know when to stop pestering the "beauty" smiley

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Golddy(f): 8:54am On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
well in a way, d guy may be some sort of a pest... Or a jerk.. U never knw..
true
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 8:55am On May 16, 2015
msmon:
Lolz... Adeh39, is this true?

Yeah....It's true, the ugliest and unattractive ladies are the most proudest, and that happens because of the men that compliments and lick their feet all because they want to get them to bed.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by lacreamieboie(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2015
Slimmos:
yea, dat is y i move with d older ladies, cuz dey hav manners and are more courteous unlike d young n university girls dat always believe their beauty is d end of d world and dat is all they need to get a man of thier choice
Lol... y won't the older ladies have manners and be courteous when dem don dey comot for market! grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by akoaki(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2015
It is a culture in nigeria, especially in the south west for people to abuse and curse each other either intentionally or otherwise. The society has been blind to this ugly practice for a long time and nobody was interested in working to reduce or stop it. If you are unfortunate to watch some yoruba nollywood movies, you'll be amazed how this culture of 'abuse and curse' is highly promoted and celebrated. It is not limited to the females. Boys, guys and old men are also involved in this dirty and appalling conduct. There is need for the decent few to educate this morally corrupt group.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by ATMC(f): 8:59am On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
God's number1 regret is creating Women
May your mother, female relations and daughter be your regret all through your life if and only if you do not come to the realisation that God repented that he made MAN. AMEN!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by msmon(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2015
A case study of Ojere girls. Lolz

adeh39:

Yeah....It's true, the ugliest and unattractive ladies are the most proudest, and that happens because of the men that compliments and lick their feet all because they want to get them to bed.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Slimmos(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2015
lacreamieboie:
Lol... y won't the older ladies have manners and be courteous when dem don dey comot for market! ,grin
no b lie bro,but they hav learnt their lessons while they were young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / My Fiancee's Anger Issues / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.