Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! (46558 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by techmart(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This is small. Cos I told the biitch I didnt understand Yoruba
She decided to insult me in yoruba with her girlfriend in front of me
They kept insulting me, laughing and calling me names.

*lesson learnt*
Never tell any girl your weakness
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Elvis506(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2015
precisionindepth:
u r so annoyed...y?
Cos there's no such like "true love" am a living example...my guy u'd just hit d nail on d head joor....respect!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 16, 2015
techmart:

*lesson learnt*
Never tell any girl your weakness
Not a weakness per se. But there were lessons fo sho

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by femi4: 10:18pm On May 16, 2015
adeh39:

This is a very big question.

Honestly speaking, I do ask myself that question sometimes, Well, Firstly, It's not all ladies that behave like that, and as for the ladies that do, 70% of those ladies doesn't think it's a bad thing, especially ladies that were brought up in an environment where everyone call theirselves those kind of names. Even their parents. For example:

* Shade bawo ni? Oloshi nibo lo wa lataaro?*
*Hey Mad girl, where are you going?* and so on.

They see it as a normal thing, that's their own words of endearment. So they become so used to it that they even use it for their Suitors too, some married women does that too.

And as for the remaining 30%, it's either their boyfriend or fiance is someone that likes pestering or disturbing them, Or there is no Love in the relationship, because a woman that really love her fiance will never think of using those words on him.

That's all i can say for now. I may add to it later.

Adetutu! Oku opolo, well said
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
God's number1 regret is creating Women
fallacy
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Elvis506(m): 1:06am On May 17, 2015
precisionindepth:
u r so annoyed...y?
Cos there's no such thing like "true love" am a living example...my guy u'd just hit d nail on d head joor....respect!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Skmoda360(m): 6:58am On May 17, 2015
Slimmos:
The day u start treating girls lyk shi*t, dat would b d day they will start respecting u. As for me, i dont take girl important anymore, i see all young ladies forming porch as shi*t . Poor and ugly girls forming porch n Behind, baba iya won, awon werey.
same here
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 17, 2015
femi4:
Adetutu! Oku opolo, well said
Lols...... E seun ooo.
Don't forget to vote for me tomorrow ooo.
Omo yin nani mi ooo.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by femi4: 12:55pm On May 17, 2015
adeh39:

Lols...... E seun ooo.

Don't forget to vote for me tomorrow ooo.

Omo yin nani mi ooo.
sure! I no forget
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by highjay90(f): 4:43pm On May 17, 2015
Not all ladies does dt, wonda y som pple ar so loose wit words.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by KingTom(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2015
khassy:

and you couldn't slap the surname outta herundecidedundecidedundecided
ma nigga you need deliverance from pastor kin gtom
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by AfricanApple(f): 9:24am On May 23, 2015
see how boys dey para
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by mubarak001(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
see how boys dey para

am trying to figure out wt could be the intent behind ur smile in that ur profile pix.
re u nt taken?
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
It always happen to guys who don't read a lady body language when a lady is not interested in you, if you are the type that pay attention to details you will know and stop giving her the attention but some guys mumu even when the lady insult them they will continue calling

And if you do not continue, they complain that guys of these days are not man enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / My Fiancee's Anger Issues / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.