Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her (14342 Views)

‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by confistified(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
THIS IS ONE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY AN IGBO MAN. THEY TOO LIKE MONEY. HE SHOULD REFUND ALL THE PUNNY HE HAS ENJOYED FROM THE WOMAN TOO. SILLY COW undecided
nawa o... wat are u So all she had to offer according to you was punny, well guess what she should also refund d joystick enjoyment
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by AlphaDray: 1:15pm On May 15, 2015
Most. Nigerian women are so unfaithful. They only get married cos their friend are married who Also cheat. Its total rubish. I can put a bullet into any married woman I find red handed cheating on ha hubby who is sincerely faithful to ha
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:19pm On May 15, 2015
okooloyun1:
The man don enter one chance, the day the woman refund the money I will trek from Calabar to Cameroon.
So you don develop your plot finis?
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by pweetyz(f): 1:20pm On May 15, 2015
This case is null and void and will be struck out of court..adultery is simply under non-intervention as an alternative to the penal technique so the court will simply ask them to go settle the issue privately
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by AlphaDray: 1:24pm On May 15, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

I fear for the meaning of your username o... Tuale embarassed
I b dey think Am oh. Ha name tells it all. She sound like a wwwhore
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Vikfarad(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
THIS IS ONE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY AN IGBO MAN. THEY TOO LIKE MONEY. HE SHOULD REFUND ALL THE PUNNY HE HAS ENJOYED FROM THE WOMAN TOO. SILLY COW undecided
Dipshit
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by freshness2020: 1:30pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
Deal with the message not the messenger...and stop BN a bigot.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 15, 2015
Adikam:
may this kind of situation befall you ijn .stupid idiot.so de wife did good by cheating abi? You re a born troway
Hw do i start explaining maturity to uu, ummm.. can uu explain y jesus did not join those that wanted to kill the prostitute iin the bible?? *uu are lucky am iin ma good mood, i for wash uu dis hot afternoon* #afin
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by boxypane(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2015
Bride price maTter O! Some ppl turn inlaws to ATM. The bros should 4get about d money n move on if dats wat he wants.
And the name SEFINAT?. Hmmmm
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by AlphaDray: 1:33pm On May 15, 2015
dickhardener:
you guys make this sex thing on a woman's part look like it's one hell of an afflicting agony. So bloody annoying
fabela u r a she goat
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by M4gunners: 1:33pm On May 15, 2015
How many times will this make front page in a month? We have other important Thread still not attend to.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Vikfarad(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Okay.
Just like that? Funny you
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
Vikfarad:
Just like that? Funny you
I don't get you.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by AlphaDray: 1:41pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

ur fada
ur a very. Stup1d gal, its like u don't know cos I have to tell u....warriiii...take am...ur fada...no no ur dad!! Fo.ol
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Vikfarad(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2015
vimi:

Hw do i start explaining maturity to uu, ummm.. can uu explain y jesus did not join those that wanted to kill the prostitute iin the bible?? *uu are lucky am iin ma good mood, i for wash uu dis hot afternoon* #afin
That you think you are making sense is really disturbing.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Vikfarad(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
I don't get you.
Forget
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 15, 2015
Its either the author is an idiot, or the man himself de craze.
There is no place in.Igbo land where bride price is 1.4 million.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by AlphaDray: 1:45pm On May 15, 2015
jikjimmy2:
Did u even bother to read the post at all? You must be related to Fani Kayode i know. Is Safinat an Igbo name?.
she's an olodo gal
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 15, 2015
Vikfarad:

Forget
You prolly thought I'd engage him in war of words, nope- he is too small for me.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by bankai2015(f): 1:47pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

With your Chinese face and insect mouth, weti come bring Igbo come into this?

We know your type.

Night workers, the day one politician go give you juju make you chop heh,
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Dzany(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2015
seunlayi:
Very good move but will the man return in cash equivalent all the number of love making he has done with the woman when she was with her?

Your reasoning is poor......sex should be mutual consent.. You make it sound as if women are doing men favour .
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

And u hate money so much.

And she also didn't enjoy anything from the man

Grow up sha
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Vikfarad(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
You prolly thought I'd engage him in war of words, nope- he is too small for me.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by AlphaDray: 1:50pm On May 15, 2015
chuna1985:
Its either the author is an idiot, or the man himself de craze.
There is no place in.Igbo land where bride price is 1.4 million.
dude safinat is not an ibgo name
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 15, 2015
Vikfarad:

That you think you are making sense is really disturbing.
grin grin grin your dads burukutu(kaikai) aint helpin uu boo.

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Oblion(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2015
She cow
irunoobo:

igbo men dont marry miserable pathetic bitter donkey like you
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by AlphaDray: 1:55pm On May 15, 2015
vimi:

forgetti no level
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by whytepawn1(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
you won't marry an Ibo man but you can date one for financial gains right. your comment only help to portray the lady as a prostitute. It's ladies like you that give the women folk a bad name.... marriage is not all about sex. the earlier you realize that the better....
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by stalione(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
anyway am not surprised with ur utterances,mere looking at ur pix,the way u've displayed ur cleverage n all dat,I've come to the conclussion that ua a chronic cheating silly female cow,rubbish!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Things: I Am So Confused, Please Advice / When The Wife Earns And Contribute More To The Union? / Ladies, What Do You Understand By The Term "Submission"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.