Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her (14341 Views)

‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by AlphaDray: 2:03pm On May 15, 2015
Vikfarad:

That you think you are making sense is really disturbing.
bro tell VIMI no level. Make she leave all that bull shit talk for dogs, goats n cow...na she goat she be
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by stalione(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2015
fabela:
igbo kwenu!! lol
shebi since u marry am u neva chop am
think like a future housewife,he married her n he has 2 'chop' her for her 2give him benefits of marriage like kids n so on,not cutting it short along the line.If u go 2market,price a comodity,pay for it n still live it behind for the seller inugo nne,can u do dat? lipsrsealed
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 15, 2015
vimi:
hmmmm, he will also pay for s.3.x and household services she offered him... anu ohia like him sad
Is she a prostitute?it's only prostitute that demand money before sex.Besides,sex is enjoy by both parties.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2015
fabela:
igbo kwenu!! lol
shebi since u marry am u neva chop am
Is her tomato a good to be bought or for her husband to enjoy just like she also enjoy his Dickson?
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by donbenie(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
THIS IS ONE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY AN IGBO MAN. THEY TOO LIKE MONEY. HE SHOULD REFUND ALL THE PUNNY HE HAS ENJOYED FROM THE WOMAN TOO. SILLY COW undecided
It's FOOLISH CVNTS like you and your ILK that makes this nation looks hopeless,am sure you would have got something to say about the CHEATING HARLOT,if she had been Igbo too,but no your UGLY Tribalistic Mug conveniently failed to say anything about her..#HYPOCRITE
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 15, 2015
vimi:

Hw do i start explaining maturity to uu, ummm.. can uu explain y jesus did not join those that wanted to kill the prostitute iin the bible?? *uu are lucky am iin ma good mood, i for wash uu dis hot afternoon* #afin
see how u reason smh wash me if u can.that prostitute in de bible has never been married.the woman we re talking abt is married dedicated to her husband.why did god send Adam & eve out of eden?because dey eat de 4biden fruit which is aldultry.you re here talking trash.mind how you talk next tym because you talk like a kid...The woman is cheat & has left de hauz jux 3yrs marriage de man has no option.so no provoke me
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
Adikam:
see how u reason smh wash me if u can.that prostitute in de bible has never been married.the woman we re talking abt is married dedicated to her husband.why did god send Adam & eve out of eden?because dey eat de 4biden fruit which is aldultry.you re here talking trash.mind how you talk next tym because you talk like a kid...The woman is cheat & has left de hauz jux 3yrs marriage de man has no option.so no provoke me
so wats ur matured mind telling yee? why not give the husband gun to kill her, i am sure u dont have a bf! what happened to ironing issues out?
guess what i made FP again!!!! https://www.nairaland.com/2316033/hilarious-photo-how-know-wifes grin grin grin grin #Godwin
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by chismo007(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
Yoruba women and INFIDELITY......na wa for this ofe mmanu people o
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by gamaliel121(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
If we follow Gods steps in getting married, things like this won't be happening..people take marriage as nothing nowadays. We just get married and divorce if things get bad.
And truthfully, these things I hear and see makes me really scared of marriage..
because I don't want to ever get divorced because its a sin, so if I get married to the wrong person, mehn I'll just die quickly..its that bad..
Buh God help us...
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 15, 2015
Most ladies see sex as a favour to men,hence they do all forms of shakara and demand for money before they can let a man fvck them.I have come to realize that women enjoys sex more than men.If a man or guy doesn't touch his wife or gf for one week she will be so disturbed.That's when she would start suspeting that her hubby or bf is doing it somewhere else.She will start seeking advices from friends on how to seduce her hubby or bf.She will start cleaning her self thoroughly and wearing sexy night gown to attract him.

1 Like

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by fabela(f): 3:39pm On May 15, 2015
stalione:
think like a future housewife,he married her n he has 2 'chop' her for her 2give him benefits of marriage like kids n so on,not cutting it short along the line.If u go 2market,price a comodity,pay for it n still live it behind for the seller inugo nne,can u do dat? lipsrsealed
so y ask for a refund?
future house husband
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 15, 2015
vimi:

so wats ur matured mind telling yee? why not give the husband gun to kill her, i am sure u dont have a bf! what happened to ironing issues out?
guess what i made FP again!!!! https://www.nairaland.com/2316033/hilarious-photo-how-know-wifes grin grin grin grin #Godwin
*smiles* you re new on naraland i have made 4 fp wit dis account last is on val day.but dude notin special.do u know sum sites pay bloggers?but u re not paid & hapi seun is making his money.even ftc stuff is childish am not even praying 4rit gud 4u...but dat ur comment pain me o bt sori 4 my hash words
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by waternogetemeny: 4:12pm On May 15, 2015
It is far more important to educate yourself than make money.

Yorubas dont pay bride price so how did Mr Nduka end up with 1.5million bill.

Are their no wife's for him in/from the east?

These igbos in Lagos are a very foolish bunch, bride price are not refundable.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Ephemmm: 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
seunlayi:
Very good move but will the man return in cash equivalent all the number of love making he has done with the woman when she was with her?

so, na only man dey do the love-making with the woman? Woman no dey do love-making to the man too? Why can't you ask the woman too to return at least three full bottles of wasted sperm she has forcefully drained from the man?
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by modebabe(f): 5:03pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=seunlayi post=33761896] Very good move but will the man return in cash equivalent all the number of love making he has done with the woman when she was with her?
[/quote ]gbam!..
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by pallybrown(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2015
vimi:
hmmmm, he will also pay for s.3.x and household services she offered him... anu ohia like him sad
May ur wife treat you this way if ur supporting this woman
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Classicman47(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
THIS IS ONE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY AN IGBO MAN. THEY TOO LIKE MONEY. HE SHOULD REFUND ALL THE PUNNY HE HAS ENJOYED FROM THE WOMAN TOO. SILLY COW undecided

U are beyond silly. No wonder that's the only thing u and ur nymphomaniac ilk are known for. Sex, sex and more sex!!
No wonder one man can't be enough for u

1 Like

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
double dealing embarassed
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Tattooboy: 8:07pm On May 15, 2015
okooloyun1:
The man don enter one chance, the day the woman refund the money I will trek from Calabar to Cameroon.
start warming up. The Judge is a close friend of mine
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Krust(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
[b][/b]

I just checked your profile. You are beautiful though, but not that exceptional that we can't find someone better in Igbo land so it's needless worry to bother about marrying an Igbo man. Sex in marriage is a muatual enjoyed act that is not a client-service provider thing so it begs reason to opine that the man should pay for sex that was enjoyed by both, that in some cases may even be initiated by the woman. Should you try equating sex with money, you should calculate first the duration of a 1.4 million sex at a certain amount per act using what obtains in the sex market. Isn't that money too big for a 3yr sex.

Back to being sensible. The man got married to live peacefully and faithfully with his wife on the condition that they must each remain faithful to each other. The woman breached the terms of aggrement by sleeping being unfaithful. It is only right and not Igboic to demand for refund as damages and termination of further business dealing.

Stop being tribalistic. You are too beautiful to allow such putrefaction ooz from your heart.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 15, 2015

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by joseph4urluvs(m): 1:29am On May 16, 2015
You know nada about western countries,there if woman cheated,she get nothing.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by joseph4urluvs(m): 1:35am On May 16, 2015
You stup**d as** b!cth gat nothing in brain,you bird of the same feather,i checked your profile i now see why you supporting harlot girl who cheated,you have fak self elevation(am sexy and i knw that),dustbin
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by joseph4urluvs(m): 1:37am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
He should be happy that he is in Nigeria, had it been he is in US or UK where his properties would be divided into two, will he have the balls to demand for refund of bride price.
You know nada about western countries,there if woman cheated,she get nothing.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by joseph4urluvs(m): 1:46am On May 16, 2015
You stup**d as** b!cth gat nothing in brain,you bird of the same feather,i checked your profile i now see why you supporting harlot girl who cheated,you have fak self elevation(am sexy and i knw that),dustbinolor][/i][/quote]
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by joseph4urluvs(m): 1:51am On May 16, 2015
irunoobo:
You stup**d as** b!cth gat nothing in brain,you bird of the same feather,i checked your profile i now see why you supporting harlot girl who cheated,you have fak self elevation(am sexy and i knw that),dustbin
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by bobchigar(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2015
Once I saw the heading, the first thing that rang in my mind is that " the man must be Igbo man" am I correct? No time for me to read the body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Things: I Am So Confused, Please Advice / When The Wife Earns And Contribute More To The Union? / Ladies, What Do You Understand By The Term "Submission"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.