Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. (5156 Views)

Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Chrisrare: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Mehn.. After several failed attempts, bae finally allowed me suck her pusssy with a straw. Her pusssy juice was very fresh and we both enjoyed d act.

.....Guys hav u ever sucked ur bae's pusssy with a straw? Did she allow u?? Wot other new styles hav u tried lately?? Share ur experiences.
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Strawshockedshockedshocked
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ihimiray(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[i]Strawshockedshockedshocked[/b]
are u surprise, anything goes dis days
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by pennytration(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[i]Strawshockedshockedshocked[/b]
No meme today?
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by MissRike(f): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2016
Warisdis early in the morning
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by donbenedict(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2016
So a girl allowed u to svck her with a straw.
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Lasveg(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2016
donbenedict:
So a girl allowed u to svck her with a straw.
Lol.. End time straw
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by jamalnation(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Lie for Africa
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Straw? Lol i seeeee
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Boring: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
story for the gods.. undecided undecided
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
ihimiray:
are u surprise, anything goes dis days

How person wan take us Straw do dat tin

Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op u just lied,there are better threads to create
More over wats d fun tin in d straw wen u can use ur tongue directly

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ireneony(f): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
This is disgusting

1 Like

Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ever811(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
after reading this... Lai Mohammed be like...Femi warn this guy not to take our job,he is not even a registered member of laying association of Nigeria. I have never seen him in any of our meeting, so warn him..Femi be like..chairman sir,I am equally surprise, when I saw it I thought this kind of lies can only come from you but I was shock it was actually from this unknown person...no vex chairman,are u sure u are not his personal coach?..

9 Likes

Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by edbor(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Both of you need air conditioner installed in you guys head, seems it's over heating

Em was it like 5Alive? undecided
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by taiwokyle(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Toor
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Chrisrare: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
edbor:
Both of you need air conditioner installed in you guys head, seems it's over heating

Em was it like 5Alive? undecided
Bros d thing sweet pass 5Alive, especially if d girl is neat.
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Strawshockedshockedshocked

WAS EXPECTING YOU HIT THAT WITH A MEME.
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by rosy4u(f): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Who be dis one again

1 Share

Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by firstking01(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mtcheews
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by abbeyology88(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
@ guy (OP) we don see u.
Abi no b comment u wan?
*u are seen*
But don't make em ladies in dis room go try am wit their BFs.
cos dats wen dem go knw say u b a big liar.
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
if only people are to pay money b4 they can create any thread on NL, *sighs* Seun! cry

1 Like

Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Chrisrare: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Try it wif ur bf, u'll come back here to thank me...
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by abbeyology88(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
if only people are to pay money b4 they can create any thread on NL, *sighs* Seun! cry

grin grin

I swear some will remain idle forever like a deserted lonely cat.
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by foolinlove(f): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Gross.

Look up felching.

That's just as gross.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Chrisrare: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
ireneony:
This is disgusting
U luk like my bae; d one i sucked her pusssy with straw. Wot a coincidence!
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by waxxydude: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
ever811:
after reading this... Lai Mohammed be like...Femi warn this guy not to take our job,he is not even a registered member of laying association of Nigeria. I have never seen him in any of our meeting, so warn him..Femi be like..chairman sir,I am equally surprise, when I saw it I thought this kind of lies can only come from you but I was shock it was actually from this unknown person...no vex chairman,are u sure u are not his personal coach?..
Lieing/Lying
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ihimiray(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

... That straw dey market..can help u get one if u need wink
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op, you're disgusting!

*spits*

1 Like

Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Chrisrare: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
evegran:
Op, you're disgusting!

*spits*
Tell ur bf to try it on u, trust me u'll enjoy it
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by abbeyology88(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
foolinlove:
Gross.
Look up felching.
That's just as gross.

And dirty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couples In Uniforms: Which One Do You Desire To Be Like? (photos) / couple caught having sex while ordering food at a busy McDonald’s. / There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.