Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Approaching A Lady. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching A Lady. (48101 Views)

Five Excuses Guys Make When They Are Afraid Of Approaching A Girl / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 16, 2015
tranxo:

For a LADY......you need personality.
For a prostitute......you need money.
For an independent woman....you need confidence
For a teenager/beyonce wannabe.....you need good looks/appearance

NB: Not all females are ladies.

Lol noo its for guys

Women they approach guys??
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Pureheart91(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2015
I wud beg to disagree wid all u guys on dis, reason been statistically its shows that the most utmost weapon in woown a gal is in ur attitude by so doing i mean to say it depends on ur #NATURALITY. Gals love guys who act natural, no uneccesarry braging abt ur luks, wealth, persdonality, n ur prestige.. Infact i have even witnessd a sceneario where a gal bullshited dis one Nigga even wid his Beast ride, that it got me n my guys askin wats wrong wid dy babe, latter on i came to realazing the fact, that bragin on anytn wont woo u a nice decent gal.
So i belong to TEAM #NATURE BOY.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 10:41am On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
any reason for that?

Working on Trust issues getting there smiley
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Pureheart91(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2015
Teespice:
as always the dudes who think money is paramount in approaching a woman will use the case of oshiomole, forgetting that they have no idea how they met or if the woman is genuinely in love with him.

as for me, confidence plus personality will always do it for me. money is the very least thing I will consider for a guy to approach me.

in fact, the man who uses his financial prowress to chase a girl has low self esteem and has no game at all. in fact, his money will get him girls but cannot keep them.

capish.

Dis got me lafn so hard...abeg who needs any of the above to wow you!..
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 10:42am On May 16, 2015
Money is the ultimate, it gets to a stage in a woman's life when appearance doesn't matter much anymore.So go make some money and you will have any woman of your dream, Ask Oshobaba grin grin

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 10:44am On May 16, 2015
mightsparrow:
Money is the ultimate, it gets to a stage in a woman's life when appearance doesn't matter much anymore.So go make some money and you will have any woman of your dream, Ask Oshobaba grin grin

But mayb its something else Oshobaba used oh lol
Re: Approaching A Lady. by SirMicheal(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
y?
maybe he does not how to use his brain to ask girls out
Re: Approaching A Lady. by falconey(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:
Falconey needful on topic ... Magic pls smiley

done!
Re: Approaching A Lady. by SirMicheal(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2015
If u like have money,good looks,charming and co if u don't know how to combine all of em and use em all na rubbish

*sips vodka*
Re: Approaching A Lady. by tranxo(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol noo its for guys

Women they approach guys??
English language comprehension is not as easy as you think. Smh shocked
Re: Approaching A Lady. by donbenedict(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Working on Trust issues getting there smiley
awww..u must hav had a painful past... Buh its all well sha.. I believe in better days ahead..
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 10:49am On May 16, 2015
falconey:

done!

Thanks kiss
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 10:50am On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
awww..u must hav had a painful past... Buh its all well sha.. I believe in better days ahead..

Yh blive so too lol feel like crying self when i think about it but hey
Learning process i will b wiser next time.. But i gotta heal before i can love someone else u feel me smiley
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 10:51am On May 16, 2015
Teespice:
as always the dudes who think money is paramount in approaching a woman will use the case of oshiomole, forgetting that they have no idea how they met or if the woman is genuinely in love with him.

as for me, confidence plus personality will always do it for me. money is the very least thing I will consider for a guy to approach me.

in fact, the man who uses his financial prowress to chase a girl has low self esteem and has no game at all. in fact, his money will get him girls but cannot keep them.

capish.
Nice points, but that's only when you are financially independent else you would go for the money. Oshiomole's case is so glaring even to the blind that she is in for the cash grin grin. Let me ask you a question, Do you think if Oshiomole was just a regular guy with a basic salary at his age and appearance that girl would have married him, be honest?
Re: Approaching A Lady. by donbenedict(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Yh blive so too lol feel like crying self when i think about it but hey
Learning process i will b wiser next time.. But i gotta heal before i can love someone else u feel me smiley
yeah I truely understand, time heals... Lol buh is it possible for we all to be wise wen it comes to love?
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:03am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

But mayb its something else Oshobaba used oh lol
I am trying so hard to believe that myself lolz, but i had an Ethiopian girl friend who was ready to do anything to marry me just because i was working in an oil company.So with that in mind, i doubt if she is really in for the love...Even the look on her face will tell you more grin grin

Re: Approaching A Lady. by JuanDeDios: 11:04am On May 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

This nigga sure didnt need no good looks nor the personality to snag a hottie
Now drop that tea
Actually he has personality.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Teespice(f): 11:14am On May 16, 2015
mightsparrow:
Nice points, but that's only when you are financially independent else you would go for the money. Oshiomole's case is so glaring even to the blind that she is in for the cash grin grin. Let me ask you a question, Do you think if Oshiomole was just a regular guy with a basic salary at his age and appearance that girl would have married him, be honest?

in this case I am still dependent on my parents and in the few years I dated I never had reasons to ask for money.

worst case, I will borrow or ask my male friends to bail me out.

I am not in her mind to know if she loves osho baba for the money. all I am saying is that you lots should not assume as it's the mother of fvck ups.

if osho baba was a regular guy with a good heart and forgetting his appearance, I see no girl rejecting him. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

unless the chikala does not know what she wants.

a beautiful heart will make a man beautiful irrespective of how woworific he looks.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Teespice(f): 11:16am On May 16, 2015
Pureheart91:

Dis got me lafn so hard...abeg who needs any of the above to wow you!..
neither do I understand what you wrote up there.
guess we are even.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 16, 2015
mightsparrow:
I am trying so hard to believe that myself lolz, but i had an Ethiopian girl friend who was ready to do anything to marry me just because i was working in an oil company.So with that in mind, i doubt if she is really in for the love...Even the look on her face will tell you more grin grin

Wow ethiophia has beautiful women..

Lol to b fair i got a friend from there n she love money n nigerians so mayb u got a point there..
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 16, 2015
Teespice:

in this case I am still dependent on my parents and in the few years I dated I never had reasons to ask for money.

worst case, I will borrow or ask my male friends to bail me out.

I am not in her mind to know if she loves osho baba for the money. all I am saying is that you lots should not assume as it's the mother of fvck ups.

if osho baba was a regular guy with a good heart and forgetting his appearance, I see no girl rejecting him. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

unless the chikala does not know what she wants.

a beautiful heart will make a man beautiful irrespective of how woworific he looks.

Ok, nice one....You are a good girl then grin grin
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:24am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Wow ethiophia has beautiful women..

Lol to b fair i got a friend from there n she love money n nigerians so mayb u got a point there..
Yeah, they always love Nigerians because we've been balling since 1900 lolz

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 16, 2015
mightsparrow:
Yeah, they always love Nigerians because we've been balling since 1900 lolz

Lol see ur head smiley
Neway nice chatting .. Thanks for ur points
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol see ur head smiley
Neway nice chatting .. Thanks for ur points
You are welcome, have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by tranxo(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2015
Cape Verde, not Ethiopia
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Holyfield1(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2015
Lala247:
Which is the most important attribute when approaching a lady.

*Good Looks/Appearance
Some can argue that a handsome man can attract any woman. Do you think your appearance is key when approaching a lady.

*Confidence
People that are sure of themselves can argue that this is key in approaching ladies.

*Money
Dont need to say much. Do rich people find it easy to approach ladies.

*Personality
Are you charming, funny, easy going. Etc Is this key

Pick an attribute you think is key and explain your reason.

*sips tea*

Lala been making FP since 1893 BC...
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
Lala been making FP since 1893 BC...

Haba i wont be alive now ... Before christ ke
Re: Approaching A Lady. by funlord(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2015
grin Cash rules everything around me in this naija, which is why there are always a lot of women around me and my squad! At the end of the day we are not yet interested in love but I have learnt that even though money can't buy me love it always gets me a lot of pu.ssy! Pepper is king! PERIOD!
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Birdmanjnr(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Girls Get drawn by what they see in a guy, Different strokes for different individual.

Everything you listed could attract a girl to a guy she finds worthy, but I think appearance is much important, I think appearance could speak

much about a guy, then the rest follows.
Bae you 're on point.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Holyfield1(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2015
Lala247:
Which is the most important attribute when approaching a lady.

*Good Looks/Appearance
Some can argue that a handsome man can attract any woman. Do you think your appearance is key when approaching a lady.

*Confidence
People that are sure of themselves can argue that this is key in approaching ladies.

*Money
Dont need to say much. Do rich people find it easy to approach ladies.

*Personality
Are you charming, funny, easy going. Etc Is this key

Pick an attribute you think is key and explain your reason.

*sips tea*

It seems I'm a bit confused......Are u also Lalasticlala.......I never knew u were a girl o!
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Holyfield1(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Haba i wont be alive now ... Before christ ke
Lol, was kidding....U a girl?
Re: Approaching A Lady. by SexyNairalander: 12:32pm On May 16, 2015
good looks, confident and funny. .i bet you, you'll be seen as a playboy. . .story of my life
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.