Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Approaching A Lady. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching A Lady. (48176 Views)

Five Excuses Guys Make When They Are Afraid Of Approaching A Girl / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Approaching A Lady. by jaybee3(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2015
niceguy7:

Ur riding ur range and u approach a lady,
And a guy walking on foot approach a lady, who do you think the lady will give attention firstly?
The guy driving the range could have been Obj or borrowed ride whereas the one on foot could have been Iyanya
Re: Approaching A Lady. by niceguy7(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2015
jaybee3:

The guy driving the range could have been Obj or borrowed ride whereas the one on foot could have been Iyanya

That's in ur imagination.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by jaybee3(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2015
niceguy7:

That's in ur imagination.
That's a possibility that cannot be ignored

Besides, the characters used in my post Were used to pass a message which i'm pretty sure you failed to grab
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Teespice(f): 8:19am On May 16, 2015
as always the dudes who think money is paramount in approaching a woman will use the case of oshiomole, forgetting that they have no idea how they met or if the woman is genuinely in love with him.

as for me, confidence plus personality will always do it for me. money is the very least thing I will consider for a guy to approach me.

in fact, the man who uses his financial prowress to chase a girl has low self esteem and has no game at all. in fact, his money will get him girls but cannot keep them.

capish.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Teespice(f): 8:20am On May 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Besides, the characters used in my post Were used to pass a message which i'm pretty sure you failed to grab

are you minding him?

don't forget you are dealing with guys whose mindset is so effing stereotyped.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 8:21am On May 16, 2015
chikachike86:

Shit mehn! U r rily ugly.

Lol, you dey find talk
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Ruq: 8:22am On May 16, 2015
chowlade:
for me
personalty
personalty
personalty
Money.
Appearance and confidence are 4 d weak/cheap girls
Wwhy do you say that appearance and confidence are for the weak/cheap girls ?
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 8:23am On May 16, 2015
Oyecute:
since u r ugly, u should have Ukwu and Manchester for front. I would manage dt if it is a yes!

Come suck, long throat
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Tnot(m): 8:25am On May 16, 2015
Money over everything
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 8:25am On May 16, 2015
chikachike86:

Shit mehn! U r rily ugly.

Lol , if only I care
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 8:26am On May 16, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Chai ; it is true;
Man know thy self.
Jokes apart u look like princes Fiona in Shrek.
grin grin

for your mind
Re: Approaching A Lady. by ObiOkpor(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2015
Lala247, chai! Ur figure na die! Look charming. @topic, o boy na confidence mata pass.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by niceguy7(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Ladies and money, be like bread and butter.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by jnrbayano(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
I like when intelligent people speak

I duff my cap cool

Thanks Tosyne

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by opribo(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2015
In the olden days good looks and rap study worked well but nowadays money and plenty money is all. If you've gorit forget they rest you can go after oshiomoole's babe sef and get her, but without it you are no where but a story teller.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2015
I guess i have all
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2015
Teespice:
as always the dudes who think money is paramount in approaching a woman will use the case of oshiomole, forgetting that they have no idea how they met or if the woman is genuinely in love with him.

as for me, confidence plus personality will always do it for me. money is the very least thing I will consider for a guy to approach me.

in fact, the man who uses his financial prowress to chase a girl has low self esteem and has no game at all. in fact, his money will get him girls but cannot keep them.

capish.

You must be born in febuary or march.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 9:08am On May 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't even know if I'm handsome or not cheesy
guy... dont start buildings thoughts dat aint real. U no handsome at all... u just dey there! Guys don bastardize dat word finish angry
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 9:12am On May 16, 2015
Teespice:

capish.
babe u can lie o... i carry my left yansh for u. Who doesn't care about money? Even me was nearly enticed by a gay toaster cos he was stinkingly rich. abeg talk beta thing jor...
Re: Approaching A Lady. by maticdotcom: 9:15am On May 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
As for me confidence works.

This thread will definitely be stereotyped by the "Money Says it All" group.

*Blows ground nut*

I absolutely support this statement. So another vote for CONFIDENCE!

Being confident is really attractive!
Re: Approaching A Lady. by tosyne2much(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2015
oghenebiko:
guy... dont start buildings thoughts dat aint real. U no handsome at all... u just dey there! Guys don bastardize dat word finish angry
Alright thanks
Re: Approaching A Lady. by olareed(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2015
Your appearance most times gives the first impression followed by your confidence. And sometimes,the confident approach would come off as a turn on regardless of what your putting on....so,basically,confidence is the key.

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 9:24am On May 16, 2015
KiidaACE:
oga,no let this thing master you oo. grin
hahaha!!no oh! Mmy life online is different offline.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by olareed(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2015
niceguy7:

Ladies and money, be like bread and butter.
confidence is BAMA

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by justmag(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..*screams; thief thief!!!!...catch him!!

*disappears into thin air before the crowd catches him*
Re: Approaching A Lady. by ugowell: 9:32am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:
Tosyne2much are u handsome? I like handsome guys. as I ugly na only handsome boys I dey like
my dear I full ground oh.
me sef dey find babe.
how e go be nah
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Teespice(f): 9:38am On May 16, 2015
oghenebiko:

babe u can lie o... i carry my left yansh for u. Who doesn't care about money? Even me was nearly enticed by a gay toaster cos he was stinkingly rich. abeg talk beta thing jor...

see what I said earlier.

it will take mountains to move before the mindset of people like you will change.

It's rather useless and pointless arguing with you. so stick to what you know already.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Kayswat(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i've got the looks and i've got da brains
bt guess wat?? i'm single as shït
cry
IamLEGEND1:
i've got the looks and i've got da brains
bt guess wat?? i'm single as shït
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Fkhalifa(m): 10:24am On May 16, 2015
The op should give us the end statistic of the most and the least choosen criteria now that have gathered some data...
as for me its confidence and money ,since money.can buy you all the materials to boost your confidence.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 16, 2015
Falconey needful on topic ... Magic pls smiley
Re: Approaching A Lady. by REMMEI(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2015
all4naija:
Smh...! You're just plainly aberrant!I can clearly see the reason why you have no pretty girlfriend. angry lipsrsealed

so you really know i have no pretty girlfriend?..smh!. . Your absurd assumption seems ridiculous to me..lolz..well,na you sabi..
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 16, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Lala247, chai! Ur figure na die!
Look charming.
@topic, o boy na confidence mata pass.

Yh nice choice.. I think confidence too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Why Would A Man Hide His Female Friends From His Girlfriend? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.