Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men (78205 Views)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by chic2pimp(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Are my ears deceiving me or did I someone claim She was coveted by 3 of the Big 4 accounting firms?. Really? Not one, not two but THREE?

Why am I finding that hard to believe? You must have either attended Oxbridge or at least gotten a good first class degree from a top4-5 UK university to stand a chance of that happening. That is because those are the calibre of Universities these Companies pitch their tents at.

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
chic2pimp:
Are my ears deceiving me or did I someone claim She was coveted by 3 of the Big 4 accounting firms?. Really? Not one, not two but THREE?

Why am I finding that hard to believe? You must have either attended Oxbridge or at least gotten a good first class degree from a top4-5 UK university to stand a chance of that happening. That is because those are the calibre of Universities these Companies pitch their tents at.
Heya :-)

No your ears are not deceiving you. Not to blow my own trumpet but I did get accepted to 3 of the 4 big firms and I did my articles with one. Am actually working at a medium size firm now(well known but for privacy sake will not mention it). Academics was a big part of my life and it was something that was ingrained in my siblings and I since we were young.

Are you in the Uk?
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Worthless self?

You still have the audacity to say that despite all your prior mouth that you have more achievement and make more money, ................junior auditor in mid sized? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a cretin!

Skank, I can leave you to get down with your thugs, but I dictate when. cool
Did I hurt your feelings? grin grin. Junior Auditor lmao, believe what you need to make you feel better about yourself. I would not leave the Big 4 for a position that was not better. Anyways don't forget to send me your CV wink am serious about the job offer. If you can be as dedicated as the time you put in here on Nairaland then I think you would make an excellent PA, without the attitude of course wink

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Did I hurt your feelings? grin grin. Junior Auditor lmao, believe what you need to make you feel better about yourself. I would leave the Big 4 for a position that was not better. Anyways don't forget to send me your CV wink am serious about the job offer. If you can be as dedicated as the time you put in here on Nairaland then I think you would make an excellent PA, without the attitude of course wink

You are a cretin?

Feel better about myself?

Your boss' boss would want to be what I am. cool They would be saving for MBA to switch, you are feeling cool. Mugu. grin grin grin grin grin

Junior auditor feeling funky! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretin?

Feel better about myself?

Your boss' boss would want to be what I am. cool They would be saving for MBA to switch, you are feeling cool. Mugu. grin grin grin grin grin

Junior auditor feeling funky! grin grin grin grin grin
I am an audit Manager and so my boss's boss would be a Partner and would want to be what you are. What exactly are you enlighten me cheesy, it appears I have chosen the wrong career.

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by blackpanther25(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sagamite:

Another Fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here the cretin:

If I may ask what do you do? {The cretin was trying to impress by appearing to show interest}

Oh, really? My cousin’s neighbour’s friend’s sister’s cousin also did her Articles Memorandum 8 years ago. {The cretin is like “See, we have something in common”}

Happy Birthday beautiful. Will definitely take you out when I come to the Uk. {Please please please say yes and take me up on the offer. The girl just chin the cretin} grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hate Sagamite too and I will help you insult him {Can’t you see we have some more things in common. Please like me.} grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz5tfLyt0lg

Instead of you 2 fuuktards to just come to me or BoboYekini and simply say……………

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSvX6HIMmZc

You thought your best hope was to kiss her arsse by attacking me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as I dirty you fuuktards? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The only thing you know how to do is repeat the same ol redundant silly lines. Even after Truckpusher slayed your funky ass you still up here with your stupid sh1t. You are simply a slowpoke. Thank God for the Internet. It makes worthless, jobless niggas like you feel you are actually someone in life.

7 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
The only thing you know how to do is repeat the same ol redundant silly lines. Even after Truckpusher slayed your funky ass you still up here with your stupid sh1t. You are simply a slowpoke. Thank God for the Internet. It makes worthless, jobless niggas like you feel you are actually someone in life.
Don't mind him. I hope you are not taking him seriously? He is just a troll. Irritating YES however I find him amusing too. It really is not that serious, don't get too worked up about it lol.

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by blackpanther25(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Don't mind him. I hope you are not taking him seriously? He is just a troll. Irritating YES however I find him amusing too. It really is not that serious, don't get too worked up about it lol.

I could never get worked up because of him. He is a pussy nigga. He got no balls at all. What kind of guy brags about his online girlfriends grin grin. I get Pusssy in real life.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I am an audit Manager and so my boss's boss would be a Partner and would want to be what you are. What exactly are you enlighten me cheesy, it appears I have chosen the wrong career.

First of all, I doubt you are up to Manager yet. You will be lucky to have made Assistant Manager yet.

Secondly, I am aware there are sub-breakdowns of grades in grades in accountancy firms. So your boss' boss is possibly a Senior Manager.

Thirdly, even without the breakdown, your boss' boss is likely to be a Director in most gradings.

And finally, despite your fib that you are a Manager, so Manager in mid size?

{Says in Obasanjo's typical sarcasm} Ehn! Ehn! You claimu manager. Nkan to je ki ori e wu niyen? (That is what is making your head swell). grin grin grin grin grin

£40 to £60K? grin grin grin grin grin

Pele! Ku ishe. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go back to the links I provided you about Manangement consulting. undecided

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
blackpanther25:

{Says mockingly} "I will take you out when I am in the UK" .......................................Response: Chin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mugu! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

blackpanther25:

I could never get worked up because of him. He is a pussy nigga. He got no balls at all. What kind of guy brags about his online girlfriends grin grin. I get Pusssy in real life.

That is why you are desperate, begging and scuking up for pusssy across the atlantic and got chinned? grin grin grin grin grin

Every cretin claims to be superstar online. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Akin to someone already seen as a street beggar claiming he drives a Ferrari. grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sagamite:

First of all, I doubt you are up to Manager yet. You will be lucky to have made Assistant Manager yet.

Secondly, I am aware there are sub-breakdowns of grades in grades in accountancy firms. So your boss' boss is possibly a Senior Manager.

Thirdly, even without the breakdown, your boss' boss is likely to be a Director in most gradings.

And finally, despite your fib that you are a Manager, so Manager in mid size?

{Says in Obasanjo's typical sarcasm} Ehn! Ehn! You claimu manager. Nkan to je ki ori e wu niyen? (That is what is making your head swell). grin grin grin grin grin

£40 to £60K? grin grin grin grin grin

Pele! Ku ishe. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go back to the links I provided you about Manangement consulting. undecided
One can become an assistant manger once you have finished your articles (Ask your so called "Partner" Friend) which I became and now am a manager and I am damn good at what i do. I finished my articles a few years ago. Honestly I don't care whether you believe me or not smiley

You are a Management Consultant. That's nice. You are earning more or less around the same scale salary I earn grin grin and here I was thinking you were an Actuary or a Contrator or something along those lines. Mtchew
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
One can become an assistant manger once you have finished your articles (Ask your so called "Partner" Friend) which I became and now am a manager and I am damn good at what i do. I finished my articles a few years ago. Honestly I don't care whether you believe me or not smiley

You are a Management Consultant. That's nice. You are earning more or less around the same scale salary I earn grin grin and here I was thinking you were an Actuary or a Contrator or something along those lines. Mtchew

It takes about 5 years to get to Manager in Big 4. Considering you look like you just came off your mum's breeast, I would doubt you have up to that years of experience.

Secondly, I suggest you go back and look at the links to compare again:

www.nairaland.com/1527136/mckinsey-interview/2#20316276
www.nairaland.com/1527136/mckinsey-interview/2#20396961

Progression in consulting is not the same as in auditing.

Auditors don't even make as much as those in Tax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by blackpanther25(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sagamite:

{Says mockingly} "I will take you out when I am in the UK" .......................................Response: Chin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mugu! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why you are desperate, begging and scuking up for pusssy across the atlantic and got chinned? grin grin grin grin grin

Every cretin claims to be superstar online. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Akin to someone already seen as a street beggar claiming he drives a Ferrari. grin
Lol you are a slowpoke. I told you I don't chase pointless cheese. Yes I flirt here and there and fool around but it was nothing serious. Notyourb1tch is my homegirl so I was just showing luv to her. The bolded got me in stitches when that is clearly your forte undecided

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
Lol you are a slowpoke. I told you I don't chase pointless cheese. Yes I flirt here and there and fool around but it was nothing serious. Notyourb1tch is my homegirl so I was just showing luv to her. The bolded got me in stitches when that is clearly your forte undecided

You call that flirting, cretin? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Women looking down on you is flirting to you, mugu? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sagamite:

It takes about 5 years to get to Manager in Big 4.[b] Considering you look like you just came off your mum's breeast, I would doubt you have up to that years of experience.

[/b]Secondly, I suggest you go back and look at the links to compare again:

www.nairaland.com/1527136/mckinsey-interview/2#20316276
www.nairaland.com/1527136/mckinsey-interview/2#20396961

Progression in consulting is not the same as in auditing.

Auditors don't even make as much as those in Tax.
grin grin grin I told you don't let this face fool ya but I get that all the time. Heck even my mom gets mistaken as an older sister at times grin. Good Genes I tell you smiley.

Yes it does take about 5 years in the big 4 and you are right about the progression part. I don't plan to stay in auditing my whole life. I just wanted a few years managerial experience and then will take it from there and perhaps branch off into one of my other majors(Tax, Finance or Manacc). Will go through the links later.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Here is blackpanther25's idea of flirting. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ntvg4BcHe0

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by blackpanther25(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
@ Notyourb1tch you do have a young face. It must be the good ol Igbo genes tongue. I thought perhaps you were in your early 20's.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by blackpanther25(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sagamite:
Here is blackpanther25's idea of flirting. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ntvg4BcHe0
angry angry angry angry
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
@ Notyourb1tch you do have a young face. It must be the good ol Igbo genes tongue. I thought perhaps you were in your early 20's.
I have always been told even as a young girl that I look younger than I was. It used to irritate me so much but I guess I won't be complaining once I am in my 40's. I am in my 20's but not early 20's.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
blackpanther25:
Daaaamn what a punk pussi sucker, is azz kissing your profession? damn you seem so thirsty and need some pussi real quick.

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by chic2pimp(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Heya :-)

No your ears are not deceiving you. Not to blow my own trumpet but I did get accepted to 3 of the 4 big firms and I did my articles with one. Am actually working at a medium size firm now(well known but for privacy sake will not mention it). Academics was a big part of my life and it was something that was ingrained in my siblings and I since we were young.

Are you in the Uk?

Just out of curiosity what uni did you attend? I know for a fact that If u are not an oxbridge graduate or did not attend a top 4-5 uni, you'll need to show "Exceptional Qualities" if they are to hire you. Yes competition for limited spaces in those firms are that fierce.

Also I don't buy the idea that you quit a big 4 firm for a medium sized one. Most people that say they quit were infact gotten rid off. Yes I know it does happen but that is rarely the case. The staff turnover ratio at these firms is not to be sniffed at.

With regards to the last part, North London Born and partially bred

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
chic2pimp:

Just out of curiosity what uni did you attend? I know for a fact that If u are not an oxbridge graduate or did not attend a top 4-5 uni, you'll need to show "Exceptional Qualities" if they are to hire you. Yes competition for limited spaces in those firms are that fierce.

Also I don't buy the idea that you quit a big 4 firm for a medium sized one. Most people that say they quit were infact gotten rid off. Yes I know it does happen but that is rarely the case. The staff turnover ratio at these firms is not to be sniffed at.

With regards to the last part, North London Born and partially bred
I attended Durham. I never quit when I was at the big 4. My articles came to an end and I applied to various firms and i got a nice offer at the current place i am working at( it's actually after the big 4 and it's quite well know). Secondly as surprisingly as it may sound to you I never wanted to stay on further. There was a lot of stuff I did not like as well as the 'usual' politics if you get my drift.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Mixty: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I attended Durham. I never quit when I was at the big 4. My articles came to an end and I applied to various firms and i got a nice offer at the current place i am working at( it's actually after the big 4 and it's quite well know). Secondly as surprisingly as it may sound to you I never wanted to stay on further. There was a lot of stuff I did not like as well as the 'usual' politics if you get my drift.
The company pays you for writing articles? How does that work?How does the firm benefit from the articles published?
Also, if that is the case, it invariably means that you were never really directly working for the big 4 as a full staff. You were more or less on contract, and was probably looking for alternative options while there.

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by T3Amo(f): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
^ Am dead grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
For once, I will refrain from attack. grin grin grin grin grin

This would have been too easy for and mean by me. So I will just keep quiet and let it go. grin grin grin grin grin

*Facepalm*

9 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by T3Amo(f): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sagamite:

This would have been too easy for and mean by me. So I will just keep quiet and let it go. grin grin grin grin grin

*Facepalm*
grin grin grin I had to refrain myself too
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mixty:

The company pays you for writing articles? How does that work?How does the firm benefit from the articles published?
Also, if that is the case, it invariably means that you were never really directly working for the big 4 as a full staff. You were more or less on contract, and was probably looking for alternative options while there.
Articles is basically when a trainee (employee) undergoes a period of training with a firm in order to become qualified.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by chic2pimp(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Notyourb1tch:

Durham is actually a very gòod uni. Part of the russell group of universities. A step below the tier 1 uk universities(along with the likes of Manchester,Bristol,Warwick and Kings) but still a very good one nonethless.

However I still have a hard time believing the 3 out of 4 scenario. My reasons being that the First tier of universities(oxbridge,LSE) are their main priorities. Had you said one, i would have been more inclined to believe that because I know for a fact they actually do visit Durham but three is a stretch. The likes that are coveted by 3 or all of the Big 4 are those with "outstanding qualities" which most times refers to the oxbridge calibre students.

So where you actually recruited by this big 3 firm(I say big 3 because i'd be surprised if it were Pwc) or were you just on a test and trial period?
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sagamite:

*Facepalm*
Hehe.......I'm calling to check up on you, just to be sure that you've been behaving well these days. tongue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
icedbeatz:
Daaaamn what a punk pussi sucker, is azz kissing your profession? damn you seem so thirsty and need some pussi real quick.
And how is that ya business? undecided

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by SirShymexx: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
And how is that ya business? undecided

I know sagamite is the dumbest muthaphucka to ever walk this planet and he's also a lunatic, but I never knew you were on his level. Always thought you were a tad bit smarter than him.

Can't you see it's the same chic, under different handles, that you lot have been arguing and fighting over for like a week now? grin One chic under five handles and you plonkers keep fighting over the same sociopath.

Thirsty muthaphuckas - you're all a disgrace to Alpha Males. undecided

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 12:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe.......I'm calling to check up on you, just to be sure that you've been behaving well these days. tongue grin grin

SirShymexx:

I know sagamite is the dumbest muthaphucka to ever walk this planet and he's also a lunatic, but I never knew you were on his level. Always thought you were a tad bit smarter than him.
Can't you see it's the same chic, under different handles, that you lot have been arguing and fighting over for like a week now? grin One chic under five handles and you plonkers keep fighting over the same sociopath.
Thirsty muthaphuckas - you're all a disgrace to Alpha Males. undecided

Two moronic fuuktards!

If you challenge them now, they would run a mile and only want to insult. grin grin grin grin

Dumb as fck. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.