Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (26772 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2007
Uju, some of these men are wolves,beware!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by superman(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2007
hahah na wa oo!
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2007
Wolves kwa?. . . Who eats meat here? Not me!
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by oyinboaja: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2007
na wa oh
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2007
@topic
absolutely nothing
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by OpeLovely(f): 3:30am On Feb 07, 2007
I don't see anything wrong with dating an afro-american as long as he doesn't mention the Divorce word.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:31am On Feb 07, 2007
Single Parent Jamaican Families in Canada account for 2/3's of Jamaican Families shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by typical: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2007
OpeLovely:

I don't see anything wrong with dating an afro-american as long as he doesn't mention the Divorce word.

he wont mention it till he finds fun with another woman
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Kadeejah(f): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2007
Absolutely nothing's wrong!
im real glad my dad isnt trying to chose who i should be with. . .that wud be jus plain horrible.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by oyinboaja: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2007
after u become baby mama 2/3 times, you go wish say ya papa don advise you on who to marry
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 5:52am On May 24, 2007
African women can become and have become baby mamas as well.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 24, 2007
Sista:

African women can become and have become baby mamas as well.

sista,so this thread is still alive?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2011
Nothing. My mom married an African American man grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Ybutterfly: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^majority of african women don't go with african american men(the couples exist but very small) because of culture, and quite frankly they don't want to become baby mommas because many african american men are not responsible, they treat their own women like crap, and etc. When it comes to what west indians or black latinos think about african american men, I don't know but many marry african american men.

when it comes to Nigerians I don't see Yoruba women looking that direction but a few igbo women look that direction though
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^majority of african women don't go with african american men(the couples exist but very small) because of culture, and quite frankly they don't want to become baby mommas because many african american men are not responsible, they treat their own women like crap, and etc. When it comes to what west indians or black latinos think about african american men, I don't know but many marry african american men.

when it comes to Nigerians I don't see Yoruba women looking that direction but a few igbo women look that direction though

Kinda true, my mom is igbo. But the "baby momma" stuff applies to the type of AA men they date. And please stop wih the "treat women like crap", thats bull.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Ybutterfly: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^^^^they do treat their women like crap, at least most of them
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^they do treat their women like crap, at least most of them

Not my dad, not my bf. They don't treat their women any worse than any other group of men.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Ybutterfly: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^^^^^I said most of them, most doesn't mean all so your father and boyfriend don't count in that list, but for many of them, especially compared to other men they do
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^I said most of them, most doesn't mean all so your father and boyfriend don't count in that list, but for many of them, especially compared to other men they do

Hmmmmm. I have to see the evidence. Plus I've seen enough where I can say their women don't really care about them.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Ybutterfly: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by MrsChima1(f): 12:47am On Oct 07, 2011
As a resident of USA, I would say that there are Black American baby daddies and there are African baby daddies.  Many of the white girls who have illegitimate kids are by African and Black American men. 

There were studies conducting issues in the black communities by a social agency and they did not identify African men as African men but Black men along with Black American men.  They have stated that the majority of baby daddies are black men according to their studies and majority of baby mommas are white. 

If you see some articles about interracial marriage and dating in America and how it jumped tremendously in the last decade, it is true.  The articles aren't fabricating the stories and there are high number of biracial children than white and black children combined. 

Those black men in America must be doing something right if those white chicks running to them like a rabid dog in heat.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Ybutterfly: 2:39am On Oct 07, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^In the US majority of the cases are african american men, not black african men; so you point is irrelevant. There are more mixed kids from african american men & Caribbean men in the US then african men, you know why because majority of blacks in America are african american, followed by Caribbeans then africans.
African peoples population in America are to small to make a big impact so whether a few african men have kids with white women makes no difference when their numbers are small compared the rates with african american men. If this was Europe then I will agree with you since many father less children from black fathers tend to have Caribbean then african fathers.
When it comes to Black men white women love in America, they mean afric
an american men and to a extent Caribbean men; I have heard many white ladies call some african men ugly. the swagger of black american men are different from african men
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by MrsChima1(f): 5:06am On Oct 07, 2011
We can continue to pretend that African men aren't baby daddies to these chicks in America and everywhere else. Denial won't fix the problem.

The studies that were conducted came from a social agency that concluded the findings NOT ME.I could care less who is the baby daddy and who is not. I know how to keep my legs crossed. wink It doesn't matter if you believe them are not it is THEIR findings so it is TRUE to them.

White women are dating and marrying Black American, Carribean, and African men regardless if a few of them think African men are ugly. It doesn't change the fact out of all interracial marriages, Black men and White women are leading.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 07, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^you don't need to see evidence the writings are on the wall:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i1bqLZZX4M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH8pkz3iow&feature=related

smh, how convincing. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

We can continue to pretend that African men aren't baby daddies to these chicks in America and everywhere else. Denial won't fix the problem.

The studies that were conducted came from a social agency that concluded the findings NOT ME.I could care less who is the baby daddy and who is not. I know how to keep my legs crossed. wink It doesn't matter if you believe them are not it is THEIR findings so it is TRUE to them.

White women are dating and marrying Black American, Carribean, and African men regardless if a few of them think African men are ugly. It doesn't change the fact out of all interracial marriages, Black men and White women are leading.

She harbors animosity towards AA men. Someone probably did something to her.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Ybutterfly: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^^^^^^^no african american man did anything to me but the video's speak for themselves, Im not going to pretend because your father is african american(half akata)

^^^^^^^^^@Mrs. Chima, I am not pretending about anything or said I'm in denial, I never denied african men don't have babies, but the numbers are not big as african american men are with white women in America, so what are you trying to prove or proving is not important. I don't care about the leading marriage of IR between white women and african american men in America in this thread(that's not we are talking about). So you findings are true but it doesn't change the numbers. Just because all the men are black doesn't mean they have the same patterns, sorry. Also white women in America are marrying african american men in a higher rate then african men, that is my point, I already have a thread and a study on that, so stop beating around the bush.

^^^^^^^^^^oh I forgot both of you guys are igbo, one is half igbo and the other is complete igbo; you guys mix alot with african americans and marry outside your race alot, so I shouldn't be surprised by your comments. You guys can proceed, with your fantasy world comments
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by MrsChima1(f): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2011
I am non-Nigerian.   Opinions and viewpoints aren't hard facts.  It is easier to live in denial than to bear truthful realities.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by SAFO(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2011
Butterfly you sound so ignorant. Please stfu for the sake of everybody.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2011
Most black american men are really not attracted to west african women.The african men that really gets them on are those ones from north africa and the horn of africa.If u west african u might be wasting your time trying to get the attention of a blk american man.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
typo
the african women
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 08, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^no african american man did anything to me but the video's speak for themselves, Im not going to pretend because your father is african american(half akata)

^^^^^^^^^@Mrs. Chima, I am not pretending about anything or said I'm in denial, I never denied african men don't have babies, but the numbers are not big as african american men are with white women in America, so what are you trying to prove or proving is not important. I don't care about the leading marriage of IR between white women and african american men in America in this thread(that's not we are talking about). So you findings are true but it doesn't change the numbers. Just because all the men are black doesn't mean they have the same patterns, sorry. Also white women in America are marrying african american men in a higher rate then african men, that is my point, I already have a thread and a study on that, so stop beating around the bush.

^^^^^^^^^^oh I forgot both of you guys are igbo, one is half igbo and the other is complete igbo; you guys mix alot with african americans and marry outside your race alot, so I shouldn't be surprised by your comments. You guys can proceed, with your fantasy world comments

smh!
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Ybutterfly: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^^^^^^@Tom, thanks for preachinggggggggggggg the truthhhh oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men / Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? / This Girls Curvy Thighs Will Make You Go Wet- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.