Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U (3387 Views)

Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her Without Telling Her / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2015
udeter:
my gf of four yrs travel to abuja witout inform me, i call her she told me that she is in abuja, i asked her what is doing there, she said i should ask her that question. That she is coming to see me again by nextweek so she have not been to abuja b4. What is she doing there?

After 4 yrs, haba bros something must have happened b4 she started behaving dat way. U sure say she never catch u dey sweat on top that V-shaped thing of another girl.. cheesy

If nothing has happened, then u shouldn't be telling NL unless na she dey control u. U shld knw what steps to take as a man in ur own way

Shikena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:
sorry op, na sugar daddy turn to lick honey. You want her to take permission before travelling ? you need help

Hehehehe. This ur reply dey harsh o cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by justmag(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2015
English language. Smh! undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:
U r such a fool for postin dis sh!t, and dat y she took u for dat, mitchewwwww
shocked shocked shocked. Haba! Kilode
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 17, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 17, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

Hehehehe. This ur reply dey harsh o cheesy

Lol, was only being truthful
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by AmiLaHoit(f): 3:09pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:

Ok.
My bf slapped lastnite for no reason, pls wah should I do?

Stab him 7 times tongue
#runs away
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 17, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

Stab him 7 times tongue #runs away
Lol
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by damseyl(f): 3:39pm On May 17, 2015
Hehehe *Claps hand 3 times*

Orisirisi for Romance section sha
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by amokeme(f): 4:14pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
she travelled to Abuja without informing you? you asked her what she is doing in Abuja? she told you not to ask her right?

if she doesn't have a relative in Abuja, she should explain to you who she went to visit or you kick her ass
seriously?? Are they married?! undecided OP get over yourself.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by agarawu23(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2015
amokeme:
seriously?? Are they married?! undecided OP get over yourself.
see em birds of same feather

no wonder you are still single at your old age (no offense)

so i must marry you before I know your where about? the relationship is 4year old OK?
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:
U r such a fool for postin dis sh!t, and dat y she took u for dat, mitchewwwww
you are even a bigger fool for insulting a brother seeking for advice,,,,

girls sha
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
see em birds of same feather

no wonder you are still single at your old age (no offense)

so i must marry you before I know your where about? the relationship is 4year old OK?

And so fvcking what? he has no right over her.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by agarawu23(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:

And so fvcking what? he has no right over her.
see em undecided
same group sad
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
see em undecided same group sad

Proud to be in this group, I hate it when someone try to lord me. Pet me
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by agarawu23(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:

Proud to be in this group, I hate it when someone try to lord me. Pet me
OK I will pet u on my bed. come in
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
OK I will pet u on my bed. come in

Leave me abeg, I no happy
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
So inquiring about your girlfriend's whereabouts and showing concern means you're trying to control her? So, because he has not paid her bride price, she feels she can take such decisions without informing him? Just look at the reply she even gave to him... Did that question sound like he was nosy? His girlfriend just woke up and journeyed to Abuja without informing him. Who does that?! Her actions reeks of disloyalty and disrespect. She doesn't consider him worthy of giving such info.

You show concern, you're seen as obsessed and manipulative. You do not show concern, you're seen as heartless... Its painfully obvious people do not know the meaning of true love in relationships.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you are even a bigger fool for insulting a brother seeking for advice,,,,

girls sha
D.O.B
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:
D.O.B
HELL!!
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
HELL!!
Dummy
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:
Dummy
bvitche. To hell wit u. Satan is waiting 4 u.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
HELL!!
Dummy
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
bvitche. To hell wit u. Satan is waiting 4 u.
I see!
Cos u knw u r goin dere n u lookin for an accomplice, 'tah,' tel dem say u no see me
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Moana(f): 10:11pm On May 17, 2015
She is doing what everyone else does in Abuja
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:

I see!
Cos u knw u r goin dere n u lookin for an accomplice, 'tah,' tel dem say u no see me
if u are afriad of being tormented in hel, why not be reasonable. I hate it when ladies behave like bivtch
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
if u are afriad of being tormented in hel, why not be reasonable. I hate it when ladies behave like bivtch
Dyslexic _moron.

You can't even spell to save your miserable existence.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Did u even comprehend wat d op said n my post @all? I bet u dnt, cos ur brain is dull.
As for d b!tch tin, 'those who re guilty ar quick to point accusin finger'
Pls get lost, if u quote me again, den u r truely a FOOL.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 17, 2015
Moana:
She is doing what everyone else does in Abuja
And wat can dat be pls?
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Moana(f): 10:41pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:

And wat can dat be pls?
fishing for catfish grin
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by majalisa(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2015
udeter:
my gf of four yrs travel to abuja witout inform me, i call her she told me that she is in abuja, i asked her what is doing there, she said i should ask her that question. That she is coming to see me again by nextweek so she have not been to abuja b4. What is she doing there?
my gf of 2yrs also traveled to abuja last friday without informing me,i have been calling and txting her but she neither picked or txted back.around after 8pm,she called me to let me know she was at home.when i asked her why she was not picking my calls,she said she had a serious sore throat that had impaired her speech and why didnt she reply my messages,she said her keypad freezed and only defreezed when she arrived back home.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 17, 2015
Moana:
fishing for catfish grin
Hehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Adventure With A Nairalander... / Is This True Love Or 'nzuzu' (stupidity)? (Photo). / I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.