Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U (3390 Views)

Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her Without Telling Her / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:

Did u even comprehend wat d op said n my post @all? I bet u dnt, cos ur brain is dull.
As for d b!tch tin, 'those who re guilty ar quick to point accusin finger'
Pls get lost, if u quote me again, den u r truely a FOOL.
if i am a fool for quoting u then u are a craze woman 4 viewing it.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 17, 2015
Blackett:
Dyslexic _moron.

You can't even spell to save your miserable existence.
did u knw d meaning of topography error? Wat abt short hand? Where u taught? Idiotic nuisance.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by funlord(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2015
grin @op no vex! Your biatch dey with us for abuja, sorry 4 the haste in which she left without telling U but my chairman get timetable wey we dey use operate! No vex! She is being well looked after and has been provided excellent accommodation during her stay! Anyway she will be back 2 your loving arms hopefully by tomorrow with some gifts 4 U from us but make sure U allow her rest for 2 days straight in order 2 allow all the holes in her body retract 2 their normal sizes! Such is life eh?
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by tottinova: 8:52am On May 18, 2015
watin dey there, Buh if na america I go para
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by MrsChima(f): 11:27am On May 18, 2015
Okay...she tells you she is going to Abuja...then what?
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 18, 2015
Blackett:
Dyslexic _moron.

You can't even spell to save your miserable existence.
you get problem o if u nor know...na wetin the guy do you wey mak u dey yab am like this ? If he type barkward e nor concern anybody mama and papa
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
did u knw d meaning of topography error? Wat abt short hand? Where u taught? Idiotic nuisance.
war wan happen ,,i nor know wetin dey worry the guy self
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 18, 2015
Hishuula:
war wan happen ,,i nor know wetin dey worry the guy self
abeg help me ask am o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / (18+) See What This Girl Posted On Facebook (pic) / Viral Photo Of Pretty Child Beggar In Calabar Becomes Internet Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.